What is your Dream map location!!!!

I have been thinking on this alot with the garden of joy being confirmed to get more maps for its realm in the live stream.

I would really like a "Abandoned Freeway"

vadasd.PNG

Or A corner of a street with a Convenience Store a Fast Food Joint, a small bank, a small bar, and a ma and pa shop.

And a prison. i am so surprised we have not gotten a prison or a psych ward.

Comments

  • I know its a stretch, but personally I want a highrise rooftops map. Maybe add extra long falls that will take a health state 😂

  • @Guiltii said:

    I know its a stretch, but personally I want a highrise rooftops map. Maybe add extra long falls that will take a health state 😂

    Like high rise Invasion?

    image-5.jpg HRIropebridges.png


  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I have been thinking on this alot with the garden of joy being confirmed to get more maps for its realm in the live stream.

    I would really like a "Abandoned Freeway"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/147YB9UGIZ23/vadasd-png.png

    Or A corner of a street with a Convenience Store a Fast Food Joint, a small bank, a small bar, and a ma and pa shop.

    And a prison. i am so surprised we have not gotten a prison or a psych ward.

    We have a Psych Ward... sort of. The main building of Disturbed Ward, which is Crotus Prenn Asylum. Of course, it would be much cooler to get an actually large building to cover a whole indoor map.

  • @Malkhrim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/325355/what-is-your-dream-map-location

    We have a Psych Ward... sort of. The main building of Disturbed Ward, which is Crotus Prenn Asylum. Of course, it would be much cooler to get an actually large building to cover a whole indoor map.

    They did a really good job with midwitch. and I think lerys is fine for the most part.

    Would really love a full fledge psych ward... like outlast.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2970698#Comment_2970698

    They did a really good job with midwitch. and I think lerys is fine for the most part.

    Would really love a full fledge psych ward... like outlast.

    Agreed, Midwich and Lery's are respectively my two favorite maps in the game. I keep hoping for more indoor maps.

  • @Malkhrim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2970705#Comment_2970705

    Agreed, Midwich and Lery's are respectively my two favorite maps in the game. I keep hoping for more indoor maps.

    I think what people dont like about indoor maps is they usually ignore the normal loops, jungle gyms ect. but i think its mixes it up nicely

  • An old, lost military vessel out at sea surrounded by fog

  • @Pirscher said:

    An old, lost military vessel out at sea surrounded by fog

    I would love and underwater map... Or a ship map where the exit gates are safety boats

  • A giant gothic style mansion.

  • @Xendritch said:

    A giant gothic style mansion.

    Who knows. With the Second Resident evil chapter coming soon. We could get the spencer mansion. or the Train from RE:0

  • Beach map or a lava map!

  • I'm not a fan of indoor maps generally but an old castle would be awesome

  • the neon city from Trickster's release background.

    It looked so nice, but it's a shame there's not a map like that.

    On the other hand i guess it could cause a lot of problems for people with sensitive eyes, so i'm fine with it never becoming real, but i can dream

  • The city of Rapture, because a Bioshock chapter is probably my most wanted DLC for this game. Just imagine the creepy ambiance being under the ocean and all the fish swimming by.

  • An island which requires you to escape in a boat. 3 gens but also have to find 4 items to be able to use boat.

  • @Wampirita said:

    the neon city from Trickster's release background.

    It looked so nice, but it's a shame there's not a map like that.

    On the other hand i guess it could cause a lot of problems for people with sensitive eyes, so i'm fine with it never becoming real, but i can dream

    I hope they eventually give every killer a map

  • San Cristobal Medical Facility

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I have been thinking on this alot with the garden of joy being confirmed to get more maps for its realm in the live stream.

    I would really like a "Abandoned Freeway"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/147YB9UGIZ23/vadasd-png.png

    Or A corner of a street with a Convenience Store a Fast Food Joint, a small bank, a small bar, and a ma and pa shop.

    And a prison. i am so surprised we have not gotten a prison or a psych ward.

    A Japanese style park, at night, in the heart of a city. A bit similar to Yamaoka, maybe?

    An underwater grotto.

    A rain clouded fishing town, sinking into the ocean.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    The city of Rapture, because a Bioshock chapter is probably my most wanted DLC for this game. Just imagine the creepy ambiance being under the ocean and all the fish swimming by.

    Rapture is great choice. But BHVR never added water to DbD...

  • A classic haunted mansion.

    With secret passageways that open depending on which generators you complete, changing the layout of the map.

  • The Byers House

  • A couple maps I’d be interested in would be

    • The Hotel and topiary maze from the Shining
    • The ship from Event Horizon
    • A Medusa killer whose map is cavern or large garden space littered with statues of her victims.
    • A large abandoned cruise ship at sea (kind of like a Ghost Ship or Triangle type setting)
  • A beach.

    And before anyone says that doesn't fit I mean a spooky beach, ofc

  • Raccoon City from the intro of resident evil 2 with cars on fire and all of that or the mansion from resi 1

  • My 2 map ideas are a destroyed prison or an abandoned carnival

  • Alcatraz Island would be a fun one for me.

  • A Rapture-esque map is my dream map.

  • SOMA`s like underwater lab. Abandoned and decaying.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I have been thinking on this alot with the garden of joy being confirmed to get more maps for its realm in the live stream.

    I would really like a "Abandoned Freeway"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/147YB9UGIZ23/vadasd-png.png

    Or A corner of a street with a Convenience Store a Fast Food Joint, a small bank, a small bar, and a ma and pa shop.

    And a prison. i am so surprised we have not gotten a prison or a psych ward.

    BHVRs offices.

  • A mall, Medieval castle, a ship, highscool, Amusement park, Museum, and a prison.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I have been thinking on this alot with the garden of joy being confirmed to get more maps for its realm in the live stream.

    I would really like a "Abandoned Freeway"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/147YB9UGIZ23/vadasd-png.png

    Or A corner of a street with a Convenience Store a Fast Food Joint, a small bank, a small bar, and a ma and pa shop.

    And a prison. i am so surprised we have not gotten a prison or a psych ward.

    would be cool to play as Yui on such a map

  • I really hope for a carnival/funfair styled map, like a real one filled with stuff from fun fairs, maybe a mirror maze and some interactive loops!

  • maybe like a sinking titanic, or a beached ship, something with ocean/water

  • Luigi’s Mansion.

  • A railway station or an airport

  • An ancient Egyptian map.

    An Ancient Greece map.

    The return of Hawkins Laboratory.

    A rainforest map with lots of tall trees, wild animals scurrying around and lots of bushes.

    A “downtown” map with a central ornate water fountain that includes beautiful sculptures.

    I also want a sky scraper rooftop map as other posters have mentioned.

    A haunted mansion that includes ghosts for jump scares, self sweeping brooms, self scrubbing sponges and so on.

    A Walmart Super-center kind of map that includes the parking lot. Survivors can push each other around in shopping carts and killers can use the pallet jacks for a burst of speed. Maybe let killers push a lone survivor into a shopping cart as well.

    A full on Carnival map with a functioning ferris wheel and large mirror maze. Survivors can ride the ferris wheel while the killer can destroy it.

    A large flower garden map. I want flowers to cover every inch of the place and I want the full rainbow of colors and there better be tulips and daffodils.

    An airport map with the moving walkways that will let you run faster while you’re on it. Working escalators are a must as well.

  • Twins map where it’s a dreary village and the basement is a cave

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    An ancient Egyptian map.

    An Ancient Greece map.

    The return of Hawkins Laboratory.

    A rainforest map with lots of tall trees, wild animals scurrying around and lots of bushes.

    A “downtown” map with a central ornate water fountain that includes beautiful sculptures.

    I also want a sky scraper rooftop map as other posters have mentioned.

    A haunted mansion that includes ghosts for jump scares, self sweeping brooms, self scrubbing sponges and so on.

    A Walmart Super-center kind of map that includes the parking lot. Survivors can push each other around in shopping carts and killers can use the pallet jacks for a burst of speed. Maybe let killers push a lone survivor into a shopping cart as well.

    A full on Carnival map with a functioning ferris wheel and large mirror maze. Survivors can ride the ferris wheel while the killer can destroy it.

    A large flower garden map. I want flowers to cover every inch of the place and I want the full rainbow of colors and there better be tulips and daffodils.

    An airport map with the moving walkways that will let you run faster while you’re on it. Working escalators are a must as well.

    Be nice if the flowers wilted the closer you where to the main building or basement

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2971433#Comment_2971433

    Be nice if the flowers wilted the closer you where to the main building or basement

    That would be nice. To add to that, they should die/crush, when someone walks through them.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2971490#Comment_2971490

    That would be nice. To add to that, they should die/crush, when someone walks through them.

    Victor is going to get pollen blindness lol

  • @TeleportingTurkey said:

    SOMA`s like underwater lab. Abandoned and decaying.

    Yeah, honestly, I'm hoping we get an underwater/space location - complete with a lab, doors that open and close, etc.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    An island which requires you to escape in a boat. 3 gens but also have to find 4 items to be able to use boat.

    I mean, maybe that could've been in this last chapter? (source: boat keys - addon)

  • There's no good reason why they didn't do a map for Trickster. That could've been super rad.