What killer do you like?

What killer do you like playing that you dont care what anyone says or judges you by?

For me its honestly Freddy and Trapper, Freddy is one of my favorite horror franchise characters and has some good anti looping imo. Even though hes considered weak and "boring" to some people, I find him enjoyable. Trapper, is just pretty fun all and all when your traps work and gives a nice chill vibe.

Comments

  • Leatherface is too easy an answer. What about, AFK Pig? Has anyone using up their add ons before the nerf noticed that survivors get REALLY mad at AFK Pig. Like, I face camp, tunnel, slug, bleed them out, beat on hook... Anything goes. But I am getting some REALLY mean survivors on my AFK Pig journey. I can't believe I am saying that I am not used to this level of toxicity as, well, I get a lot of it as is.


    Anyways, I digress, I will forever be an AFK Pig main until next update.

  • Legion.


    And just for it, also Ghostface.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Leatherface is too easy an answer. What about, AFK Pig? Has anyone using up their add ons before the nerf noticed that survivors get REALLY mad at AFK Pig. Like, I face camp, tunnel, slug, bleed them out, beat on hook... Anything goes. But I am getting some REALLY mean survivors on my AFK Pig journey. I can't believe I am saying that I am not used to this level of toxicity as, well, I get a lot of it as is.

    Anyways, I digress, I will forever be an AFK Pig main until next update.

    🤣🤣Thats funny🤣🤣

  • Artist, Demogorgon, Oni and Onryō are Killers I generally have fun playing, and I recently picked up Nurse and found mild success

  • Artist and pig ( spirit fury enduring chase pig ).

  • Legion

    I like playing as the killer that's regarded as annoying

  • Artist and Trickster

  • Definitely legion. I just love the fast pace style stabbing people. They feel like a human to me like a killer I could actually encounter in the real world more then the other still human killers (well except the shape).

    I played them before the update and I am super happy they managed to buff them without taking away there spirit because I was a bit anxious when they announced they work on them and I hat the fear we get a Freddy lvl rework and end up with a totally different character.

    That's what I think in generell when people talk about nurse for example. Sure she needs work done to make her a bit more manageable but she is what she is and that Shoulnd change

  • Which ones do I like the most ?

    Trapper : I love that feeling of watching the survivor run, or even T-bag, and then walk into the trap. Simply, it is one of the killers where the success of your plan is the most enjoyable.

    Pig : Because we're gonna play a game.

    Clown : nobody likes him, I love him. His laugh, his big belly and how he manages to be extremely boring with the blindness of his bottles.

    Demogorgon : because Stranger Things.

    Deathslinger : his laugh, and I love going fishing.

    Trickster : it stinks of class with its animations.

    Sadako : Because Ring.

  • Twins, Huntress, Nurse.

    I like anti loop for some strange reason.

  • I love playing high mobility killers that can cross the whole map in few seconds such as Billy Oni Blight.

    some people will call you a "sweatlord" for playing Blight and doing the fun forbidden techs on him beceause hes a S tier killer.

    You get rewarded for mastering his power (not like Twins haha)and it always feels so satisfying hitting dem flicks on the survivors.

    Blight is my 2nd favorite killer to play close to Oni.

  • Blight, artist, myers, pinhead, ph are my favourite. Used to play some others but not anymore really

  • Pyramid Head and Sadako ✨

    (and my bf mains Legion and has done since release, honestly feel bad for him)

  • Currently trapper.

  • Legion. I like going fast, stabbing and of course vaulting as a Killer. Also, their new chase music is the best.

    Pig. Amanda was my favorite SAW character and despite the balancing issues, I really like playing her. Plus, I feel like the SAW+Entity meeting is perfect thematically.

    Trapper. Purely for the leather sound effect, I know, I know.

  • I play Nemesis. It is my answer to the HA HA TEABAG OVER A PALLET jerks. You drop a pallet, you get smacked.


    I don't care if you hate him. I don't are if you think he takes no skill. I don't care if you hate "anti-loop".


    Talk $%@&, get hit.

  • Artist, Pig, Sadako, and Plague are some of my favorite killers to play as.

  • GF and Legion were the only ones i've ever Mained. GF offers what i like, i'm a stealth guy, you can name a stealth game and chances are i've played it, although GF didn't translate so well in DbD and Legion offers the exact opposite, it offers quickness and adrenaline, as Limited has Legion has been, they've always remained popular for a number of reasons. Both are on the lower spectrum of the power scale but the new character created to assume the mantle of GF is interesting enough and Legion is the first Non Singular killer which is something really cool and gave BHVR the possibility for manny creative things. PS: SCrew Susie we all know Julie is Best Girl.

  • I actually like to play almost all killers. My current favorites are Wraith (main), Doc, Artist and Memesis :3

  • Nemesis, Sadako and Nurse.

  • Nurse. She's my most played killer and she's my no add-on BP farmer.

  • I'm a Mikey main for four years and counting. Still loving him.

    I dabble in a bit of Clown, Plague, and Wraith once in a while too.

  • @NemmyMan3000 said:

    What killer do you like playing that you dont care what anyone says or judges you by?

    For me its honestly Freddy and Trapper, Freddy is one of my favorite horror franchise characters and has some good anti looping imo. Even though hes considered weak and "boring" to some people, I find him enjoyable. Trapper, is just pretty fun all and all when your traps work and gives a nice chill vibe.

    Clown.

  • Bubba:

    It'll take like 30 games to find ONE game when survivors are not toxic towards you just for your existence. But that one game warms my heart so much. It takes many games filled with 1-2 DC just on the moment of noticing me, people killing themselves on hook because they don't want to face Bubba. But then you'll get that one game where survivors will give you the chase of your life. Doesn't matter how that match ends, none of the sides are ever mad. Those games make me want to play again and again. Just push through the crap being thrown at me just to get that one golden game, i'll think about for days.


    Doctor:

    Same as Bubba, he gets a ton of hate for nothing. I love his aesthetic, he has a great story, and he's very pleasant to play as and against. Predicting people's actions and denying them is the most satisfying thing for me. He has many counters, and yet people act like he has none, thus the hate. But opposite to my Bubba, I play Doctor to be a menace to society. He's the only killer I can play that can use any meme build and won't be punished for it. On other killers you have to rely on many slowdowns, but Doctor has making games harder built into his madness.


    Freddy:

    My first main in this game, nowadays i don't play him much, but he's my guilty pleasure with his traps and pallets. Maybe I'm not able to win a single game since his nerfs, but he's still super enjoyable for me. He might not have that much pressure as he used to, his pallets and traps with new/reworked maps are more and more useless, cuz they won't cover 1/10 spots good for chases. I might not get any kills as him anymore, but i'll continue to play him, just for the reason that I like his style

  • Spirit has always been fun, and always will be fun.