For the love the love of God DO ######### GENS!
NO YOU SHOULD NOT HEAL AGAINST LEIGON, NO IT WILL NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE, YOU ARE KILLING YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!
NO YOU SHOULD NOT HEAL AGAINST LEIGON, NO IT WILL NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE, YOU ARE KILLING YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Shhhhhhh, thats a secret" - Legion Main
Idk, tagging survivors and nodding each other sounds more fun, especially if you can get the killer to take a time out
I prefer t-bagging and following the killer around for flashlight saves.
Sorry too busy looking for green glyphs
But my locker is a safe place! The Legion will never find me in here...
Hold up one sec I gotta Self Care through Mangled first, it'll only take a minute...
But gens are boring and I could instead do nothing but have fun and vibe somewhere
Sorry to busy jamming out to Legion's music.
Not one of these challenges told me to touch a generator yet, so I have more important things to do.
I'm exploring the environment
No, it's best to open all boxes and do bones
Played with a Meg today who threw a hissy fit at me for repairing a gen and not healing her, so she threw a pallet and kept fast vaulting over it til the Legion came by.
Also Legion did NOT have Thana.
What's a gen
I would but chests are supposed to have a treasure in them....... and I will find it eventually!
Instructions unclear, predropped shack pallet.
80% of Legion run Discordance...
Once all y'all decide to finally hop on a gen, don't sandbag mine
This!
Doing challenges. Need heals and bronze benevolence emblems. Someone else can do the gens.