Dead by Daylight if Dead Hard was removed
seriously
seriously
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
B-b-b-but sprint b-burst!!1!1!1!
Just bait it out 4head
Just do bones
Just don't start a chase
Just don’t play dbd.
play hollow knight instead
I think you mean Valorant.
Resident evil2*
I'll be playing that tonight on stream :)
👀👀
You are both incorrect.
Sage from Valorant best girl.....that's not in DBD.
Tell me you've never played Killer against 2-3+ Overcomes without telling me
Blight/Spirit mains seeing Overcome users:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k_y2QmNet8&ab_channel=DereBobbletOvercome on an indoor map like Lery's or RPD is blight's nightmare.
And the Overcome/Lucky Break/Iron Will with a good medkit strat is arguably one of the only hard counters to Spirit in the game.
Or maybe this picture would be fitting?:
:D
Well uncle that’s simply not true.
Have you ever played re1 remake? One of my favorite resi games. It is kinda old tho so maybe it won't appeal to you.
This is what killers want to believe, but not the real thing. Like everything in life we always find something to complain about.
As someone who has played a lot of HK, i agree with this
I just finished RE3 (damn that was a short game, they weren't kidding when they said the remake cut a bunch). Does that count?
Wow, imagine gann turning on spirit
Nah I haven’t. I played the remake of RE2 and 3 recently and I loved it. I was thinking about playing RE1 and I’m going to
I actually finished RE3 a couple of days ago. Yeah I know it’s short I don’t really know why. I guess they didn’t have 2 characters like Claire or Leon where you could have two different playthroughs. That game also has dead hard except without the exhaustion effect lmao. Still I loved the game and Love Jill😊
I only bought the re3 remaster because of Jill Valentine. I don't know why, but the new version of her is well... damn... sexy for me.
Makes the game also harder. I mean, try to play a horror game while your eyes focusing on... uhm... teh booty... I would be such an easy victim in a zombay apocalypse :(
Funny thing is that I bought RE2 and 3 just for Claire and Jill. They were the selling points. I love them both
😍
blush
<3
Luckily wears the Legion a mask, so I can hide my red skin while i'm hunting Jill :)
Edit: Also the forum said that my body is 2 characters too short as I storted it with the heart first. That is a bit rude, thought the people would be a more sensitive and do no body shaming in the open society.... :D
:P
Edit²: Look at those eyes *rrr*
I put the “not in DBD” part in there for a reason.
She’s beautiful😭😭
Personally, I picture them wearing a bib and the entity feeding them a bottle so they'll stop crying.
Entity's gameplay FOV:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Dead By Daylight if camping & tunneling were removed:
https://youtu.be/arEkqdiMKNI?t=34On PC. Switch controls are hell for that game
You mean the recent Otz video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zZPYeNZruADid no one watch the video? The title is a joke.
Lmao Mouse and Keyboard IMO aren’t great, Controller is better.
Nah I don’t want a future themed dbd, I like the horror theme, thank you.
Also dead hard is fine, can be baited out and is necessary because of high mmr nurses.