Killers will never be happy…

until all survivor perks, medkits, flashlights, hatches and maps are removed from the game. Then they will get easy 4ks every game and be happy.


this post got more attention than I thought it would for hyperbole…seriously though, I’m sick of survivor perks getting nerfed because killers have a lot of difficulty playing SWF teams. the perks for survivors aren’t OP. The real issue is killers play in solo que and get easy wins, then they play against a SWF and blame their losses on the perks. Meanwhile all the complaining about perks gets them nerfed and make good perks that work well in solo que nerfed to the ground. It’s ridiculous because it doesn’t even address the issues killers really have which is coordination in teams. I do realize matches can be difficult for killers who play good SWF teams. I think when killers go against a 3 or 4 man SWF, they should get to use a 5th perk slot, or have some other extra advantage. On the other hand, solo q players should get kindred (without killer aura) as base-kit.

also, this doesn’t really matter, but I play solo que survivor and also killer. I don’t play Meg very much, it’s just a dumb forum name.

Comments

  • Nope, even with this.

    there are about to still complain about SuRvIvOr oP and they are not able to accept how old legion, spirit and nurse op and complain about flashlight and boon, despise the penimento and noed combo, pop, ruin etc.

    sorry I was angry.

  • Oh, good.

    More us vs them

  • @felorapt0r said:

    survivors will never be happy... until all killer perks, addons, powers, facecamp and maps are removed from the game. Then they will get easy 4 escapes every game and be happy.

    Quite the clever comeback. Did you come up with it yourself?

  • @Megmain80 said:

    until all survivor perks, medkits, flashlights, hatches and maps are removed from the game. Then they will get easy 4ks every game and be happy.

    User name checks out

  • @Pulsar said:

    Oh, good.

    More us vs them

    sadly yes, people fail to understand that it shouldn't be this kind of idea: after all this involve everyone who play both sides

  • Survivor mains are genuinely exhausting, every little bit of help the killers get is a trauma to them, but then pretend like they don't have the perk advantage

    But..but blood warden, my noed..!? yeah no you know damn well the killer perks don't compare to the survivor ones.

  • I still haven´t seen a single killer ever asking to get 4ks every time.

  • @Tsulan said:

    I still haven´t seen a single killer ever asking to get 4ks every time.

    Tbf I have.

    Not common but they definitely existed on the forums (before being banned for insulting other people 🤸🏻)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879130#Comment_2879130

    Tbf I have.

    Not common but they definitely existed on the forums (before being banned for insulting other people 🤸🏻)

    Perhaps troll accounts?

  • @Tsulan said:

    I still haven´t seen a single killer ever asking to get 4ks every time.

    The only time I've seen it was with 2 specific trolls who have both been permanently banned since, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say they probably weren't serious or weren't stable.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879130#Comment_2879130

    The only time I've seen it was with 2 specific trolls who have both been permanently banned since, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say they probably weren't serious or weren't stable.

    Troll accounts it is then.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879130#Comment_2879130

    Tbf I have.

    Not common but they definitely existed on the forums (before being banned for insulting other people 🤸🏻)

    I think i know you are talking about who but we can not give names...

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879139#Comment_2879139

    I think i know you are talking about who but we can not give names...

    I genuinely can't remember their names except one best friend with a Ghost Face PFP that everyone used to mock because we found their Twitch and then one time they called themselves one of the best Blight players and had a game vs Almo where they proceeded to chase him for 4 gens facecamped him with NOED and said something like "Better than Almo I should design this game" 🤸🏻

  • @Megmain80 said:

    until all survivor perks, medkits, flashlights, hatches and maps are removed from the game. Then they will get easy 4ks every game and be happy.

    Making a comment like this proves you have absolutly no idea whats going on.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Oh, good.

    More us vs them

    Dbd, Dbd never changes

  • They will still complain about teabagging.

  • @Megmain80 said:

    until all survivor perks, medkits, flashlights, hatches and maps are removed from the game. Then they will get easy 4ks every game and be happy.

    Nah they will be when maps de are footballfields with nothing but hooks

  • Until the maps has the same size as the tutorial map. with 1 pallet and 12 gens to do. it will always be "heavily survivor sided game"

  • It's days like this I miss... That "O" guy (You KNOW who if you've been around)..

    That guy knew how to be a DBD villain, just the worst. All these other guys are just trolls

  • What's the point of this post even.

  • And hyperbolic statements will always be stupid arguments.

  • @fulltonon said:

    What's the point of this post even.

    attention

  • so tell me when was the last time u didn't see a killer getting bagged at the door?

    or clickly after being stunned once

    or did u play with dead hard so much that your brain became so numb to understand that both sides need to be balanced but CURRENTLY survivors have too much advantage over killers

    i played survivor 6 hours and didn't feel a single drop of stress

    i played killer for 2 hours and i felt like i wanna end my life because people don't even know how to play anymore, u play toxic u get toxicity from them, u don't play toxic U GET MORE TOXCITY AND SALT for tunneling someone at 1 gen with 0 hooks

  • Topics like these are always hypocritical.

    Survivors have just about the same amount of complaint about things killers have and you are only focused on killers complaining.

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879067#Comment_2879067

    sadly yes, people fail to understand that it shouldn't be this kind of idea: after all this involve everyone who play both sides

    you you seemed to think it was to warrant a response, so bravo.

  • @Megmain80 said:

    until all survivor perks, medkits, flashlights, hatches and maps are removed from the game. Then they will get easy 4ks every game and be happy.

    Play killer first and then talk about it. Yo uare a surv main, how do you know how is the state of the game ?

    Only those playing both sides know clearly how the balance is, you don't play both side, don't talk about balance.

  • @Crowman said:

    Topics like these are always hypocritical.

    Survivors have just about the same amount of complaint about things killers have and you are only focused on killers complaining.

    Have you been on this forum? It’s 75% killers complaining.

  • @Megmain80 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879307#Comment_2879307

    Have you been on this forum? It’s 75% killers complaining.

    well do u have something to complain about as a survivor ?

    do u think that killers have something that makes them very broken, and don't even go near noed that's an end game thing, im talking about something like dead hard or ds

    no?

  • @Megmain80 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879307#Comment_2879307

    Have you been on this forum? It’s 75% killers complaining.

    So you made an AI to gather, analyze and separate each one of posts to killer post/survivor post? that looks interesting and I'm actually curious how it works and how it made, is there anything I can watch/read?

  • @NAERUUU said:

    Nope, even with this.

    there are about to still complain about SuRvIvOr oP and they are not able to accept how old legion, spirit and nurse op and complain about flashlight and boon, despise the penimento and noed combo, pop, ruin etc.

    sorry I was angry.

    Old legion OLD legion, it is no longer in the game so it’s not a valid criticism, old legions wasn’t even OP, just really annoying and boring

  • @Megmain80 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879307#Comment_2879307

    Have you been on this forum? It’s 75% killers complaining.

    Made up stats. We all know the game is mostly survivors, 4 to 1. Forums and twitter all represent this as well. People just say the forums are all killers as a way to claim further "imbalance."

  • Hmm... I play both roles.

    I see killers giving free escapes and hatch if they felt the game was easy.

    I see survivors tea-bagging at the gates when they found the game easy. They won't even give the killer a hook for BBQ stacks, after they've put in cakes, etc.

    I also see survivors time and time again complaining about tunnelling and camping, whilst at the same time they were using boons, DS, BT, unbreakable, etc, as if all of these crutches weren't enough already.

    Seems to me survivors are the real moaners (if we're going to generalise)

  • Seems like the majority of posts like op’s are from ppl with fewer than 50-100 official DBD forum posts. Then they get truthfully purified into proper thinking by the killer majority, here, and rarely post again.

    Is there a survivor main, or “mainly survivor players who rarely, if ever, play killer” community that these fellow DBD faithfuls of ours flock off to in-between their handful of “survivor friendly” posts? I haven’t seen it; genuinely wondering where they all go after posting here🤔

  • @PlaysByShady said:

    Hmm... I play both roles.

    I see killers giving free escapes and hatch if they felt the game was easy.

    I see survivors tea-bagging at the gates when they found the game easy. They won't even give the killer a hook for BBQ stacks, after they've put in cakes, etc.

    I also see survivors time and time again complaining about tunnelling and camping, whilst at the same time they were using boons, DS, BT, unbreakable, etc, as if all of these crutches weren't enough already.

    Seems to me survivors are the real moaners (if we're going to generalise)

    You’re really proving my point here… you won’t be happy until survivors have nothing to use. Also, calling survivor perks crutches is ridiculous.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879468#Comment_2879468

    Made up stats. We all know the game is mostly survivors, 4 to 1. Forums and twitter all represent this as well. People just say the forums are all killers as a way to claim further "imbalance."

    Have you seen the replies to this post? One person agreeing with me and everyone else…not…seems pretty heavy killer main complainers.

  • Even though I hate the us vs them it is kind of true. I won’t name names but when COH got it’s nerf announced they literally said this and I quote

    “When will they learn.” “Doubt it, went from a 16 second heal to 20 and now 24 still op Survivors shouldn't be able to all heal themselves infinitely without a perk or medkit in 24s Boons shouldn’t be able to be relit, There fixed it hell even bring back old COH.”

    even though i respect them and talk to them. They are the most biased killer main ever. Take every killer main who’s biased and crank it to 100 that’s them.

  • @Megmain80 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879482#Comment_2879482

    Have you seen the replies to this post? One person agreeing with me and everyone else…not…seems pretty heavy killer main complainers.

    Its because you have us vs them in your brain.

    Many of us play both sides. This thread is literally addressing killers, you think they wont respond?

    Its a data proven statistical fact the game has more survivors than killers at any time you look at the stats, forums are the same, people just like to cry victim/minority


    Fact is that was made up stats not backed by anything except opinion. Which is useless

  • @Megmain80 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879482#Comment_2879482

    Have you seen the replies to this post? One person agreeing with me and everyone else…not…seems pretty heavy killer main complainers.

    "If a person does not agree with me, that person is killer main compainers"

    Literally a best logic ever brought to humanity.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879504#Comment_2879504

    "If a person does not agree with me, that person is killer main compainers"

    Literally a best logic ever brought to humanity.

    Exactly, anyone with "main" in their name is obviously biased and gonna play the surv vs killer victim card

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879148#Comment_2879148

    I genuinely can't remember their names except one best friend with a Ghost Face PFP that everyone used to mock because we found their Twitch and then one time they called themselves one of the best Blight players and had a game vs Almo where they proceeded to chase him for 4 gens facecamped him with NOED and said something like "Better than Almo I should design this game" 🤸🏻

    Don't forget the infinite L T walls


    I miss him tbh

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879504#Comment_2879504

    "If a person does not agree with me, that person is killer main compainers"

    Literally a best logic ever brought to humanity.

    You were triggered enough to comment on this thread…so yeah, proving my point.

  • @Megmain80 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879513#Comment_2879513

    You were triggered enough to comment on this thread…so yeah, proving my point.

    Now you've triggered my confusion module.

  • Omg the infinite L-T wall iconic

  • What? I'm happy. Also a killer main, so... :)

  • It's refreshing to see such honesty. Been years since I saw someone just admit that they fully believe everyone who disagrees with them is maining the other side, really brings me back, lol.

  • @ThePolice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2879060#Comment_2879060

    Old legion OLD legion, it is no longer in the game so it’s not a valid criticism, old legions wasn’t even OP, just really annoying and boring

    I took old legion for an old broken killer reference, in 2018 to 2022 killer mains still complain for nothing.

    and please take all of my arguments for a counter argument, so, Let u talk about the « no op » spirit :)

    this is she got nerfed, no viable counter play.

  • Same goes for survivors. This isn’t a one way streak.

  • The game seems to be in a really good spot for killers right now. I don't know why you're having trouble. My friend mains Trapper at high MMR and he 4ks all the time. You've probably seen him he goes by The_Trapper00. It's not that hard to win as killer, just git gud

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What do you hope to achieve with such a post?

    Demoralization, obviously, and sadly

  • This unfortunately feels like the truth, specifically on this platform.

    Lately all killer buffs are met with no appreciation, just asking for more survivor nerfs/still complaining.

‹ 1 2