FNaF will not Be 6th Anniversary Chapter, I am Sure!

First i am not against FNaF, i don't hate it and i will not mind if they add this franchise. But why i am thinking it will not be FNaF for next chapter?


Because obviously they are baiting FNaF fans with fake clues. All news tweets are pointing FNaF but this is not makes any sense.

Just remember older chapter guess games. We had some clues for guess. But never this clues never pointed any franchise that much. But when i look this clues (?) it looks like 100% FNaF. There is not any guess game, you can see it is points FNaF.

This is why i am thinking it can not be FNaF. Because clues are so clear, BHVR never did that. They are clearly baiting poor FNaF fans. So i am sure we will get different license or maybe original idk yet.

Comments

  • In my opinion the anniversary chapter could go either way. I think there is a fair chance it is FNAF only due to popular demand. I understand characters like Jason are also highly requested but the problem is acquiring permission to use the license.

  • @Count_Dooki said:

    In my opinion the anniversary chapter could go either way. I think there is a fair chance it is FNAF only due to popular demand. I understand characters like Jason are also highly requested but the problem is acquiring permission to use the license.

    FNaF and Jason are not only one. I saw so much requests for Alien, Chucky, Pennywise either.

  • I too feel like these clues are obviously pointing towards fnaf which is unlike BHVR at all as they normally keep things like this tightly under wraps so I'm not sure what to think.

    Though I will admit it would be kind of a dick move to springtrap lovers if they made teasers hinting heavily towards fnaf only to then have it be something else like Alien or something like that so I'm not sure.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873178#Comment_2873178

    FNaF and Jason are not only one. I saw so much requests for Alien, Chucky, Pennywise either.

    I think Alien might be difficult to request only because they will need permission from Disney to use the license. For Pennywise I’m not sure if Steven King has let any video game company use any of his characters yet. Chucky I don’t know enough about the license so I’d say sure on that one.

  • I think it's Chucky because other licenses are mostly stuck in legals issues or owner don't want to give the license. On top of that Chucky is iconic killer, recognizable everywhere, he is big enough for anniversary aswell

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    I think it's Chucky because other licenses are mostly stuck in legals issues or owner don't want to give the license. On top of that Chucky is iconic killer, recognizable everywhere, he is big enough for anniversary aswell

    Yeah i think Chucky has chance to join DbD. He had new tv series, so it is not dead license.

  • I don't think BHVR will bring FNAF to Dead by Daylight. I do not think BHVR is the type of people to extort children for money.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873209#Comment_2873209

    Yeah i think Chucky has chance to join DbD. He had new tv series, so it is not dead license.

    I think this year he has way more chance than the previous ones..Not even close to dead, they announced season 2 by the end of the year i think, it was really cool imo

  • Personally, I'd like to see FNAF in DBD though the killer shouldn't be springtrap. I'd say the OG 4.


    Returning to the original topic, As much as I want to see FNAF in DBD I hope its not in the 6th anniversary. I hope it's a popular one that fans have wanted for YEARS

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    Personally, I'd like to see FNAF in DBD though the killer shouldn't be springtrap. I'd say the OG 4.

    Returning to the original topic, As much as I want to see FNAF in DBD I hope its not in the 6th anniversary. I hope it's a popular one that fans have wanted for YEARS

    Which license do you meant

  • @Kurri said:

    I don't think BHVR will bring FNAF to Dead by Daylight. I do not think BHVR is the type of people to extort children for money.

    Not only that but the creator is in some type of hot water right now I'm not sure for what because I haven't really looked into it but I saw someone with a YouTube video just a few minutes ago while scrolling saying that some guy Scott cawthorns controversy is preventing BHVR from associating with the brand I'm gonna go back and see if I can link the video

    https://youtu.be/ExobHJ3Sf40

  • I just hope for Candyman.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873234#Comment_2873234

    Not only that but the creator is in some type of hot water right now I'm not sure for what because I haven't really looked into it but I saw someone with a YouTube video just a few minutes ago while scrolling saying that some guy Scott cawthorns controversy is preventing BHVR from associating with the brand I'm gonna go back and see if I can link the video

    https://youtu.be/ExobHJ3Sf40

    They don't need to go to scott anymore.

    @Kurri said:

    I don't think BHVR will bring FNAF to Dead by Daylight. I do not think BHVR is the type of people to extort children for money.

    The main antagonist murdered 6 children and hid their bodies in robot suits. Then got impaled by the suit he hid in making him a walking corpse. But if thats what you think of child stuff.

  • 6th anniversary will be the walking dead chapter. It's ending this year, so this is the last year to do it.


    Killer is Negan and Survivors are Darryl and Maggie


    Okay probably not but a girl can dream.

  • Thank you for ruining my day.😭😂 (I still hope it will be FNAF.)

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873279#Comment_2873279

    They don't need to go to scott anymore.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873234#Comment_2873234

    The main antagonist murdered 6 children and hid their bodies in robot suits. Then got impaled by the suit he hid in making him a walking corpse. But if thats what you think of child stuff.

    And Elmer Fudd gets off hunting a comedic duck, and cross-dressing Rabbit.

    Doesn't change the fact that my 9 year old loves the franchise because it's all over children's YouTube, and the toy aisle at Toy's R Us / Walmart. The game was clearly released for an older teen / young adult audience, and is now being SOLD to children.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873279#Comment_2873279

    They don't need to go to scott anymore.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873234#Comment_2873234

    The main antagonist murdered 6 children and hid their bodies in robot suits. Then got impaled by the suit he hid in making him a walking corpse. But if thats what you think of child stuff.

    I think what he meant was a good portion of the fan base is kids. Not saying that's the fault of the franchise, but mostly a product of the popular streamers who stream it.

  • @Zexbunny said:

    6th anniversary will be the walking dead chapter. It's ending this year, so this is the last year to do it.

    Killer is Negan and Survivors are Darryl and Maggie

    Okay probably not but a girl can dream.

    TWD has not epic killer, all of villains are human with weapons or braindead zombies. TWD can be survivor only chapter but this type chapter can not be at anniversary.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873309#Comment_2873309

    TWD has not epic killer, all of villains are human with weapons or braindead zombies. TWD can be survivor only chapter but this type chapter can not be at anniversary.

    i have to disagree with that. Though I am personally not interested in TWD being a license thats not to say it couldn’t be one. We have plenty of human killers in the game already with no supernatural powers (Ghostface, The Pig, The Cannibal, etc).

  • @Count_Dooki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873340#Comment_2873340

    i have to disagree with that. Though I am personally not interested in TWD being a license thats not to say it couldn’t be one. We have plenty of human killers in the game already with no supernatural powers (Ghostface, The Pig, The Cannibal, etc).

    Ghostface and Cannibal are iconic slashers, Pig is not iconic maybe but she is known killer and she has traps. What Nathan will bring to game? Which power?

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873354#Comment_2873354

    Ghostface and Cannibal are iconic slashers, Pig is not iconic maybe but she is known killer and she has traps. What Nathan will bring to game? Which power?

    Its “Negan”. I’d say if Negan was popular enough to join the Tekken franchise as a DLC he had a fair chance in this game. Definitely not as a anniversary chapter and I personally wouldn’t be interested in TWD as a chapter period but from an objective stand point it can’t be ruled out.

  • Those newspaper thingies were just not clues, though. Like, not even attempted red herrings. They were jokes. Simple as that.


  • @Count_Dooki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873357#Comment_2873357

    Its “Negan”. I’d say if Negan was popular enough to join the Tekken franchise as a DLC he had a fair chance in this game. Definitely not as a anniversary chapter and I personally wouldn’t be interested in TWD as a chapter period but from an objective stand point it can’t be ruled out.


    I did not watch TWD after Season 3. So i never saw Negan. But i know who is he and my question is still same. What power he can bring game?

    And ofcourse TWD is big name, i am sure BHVR would add this licence gladly.

  • @Kurri said:

    I don't think BHVR will bring FNAF to Dead by Daylight. I do not think BHVR is the type of people to extort children for money.

    BUT SCOOBY DOO IS OKAY?

  • FNAF as a topic is banned on the official Reddit, iirc.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873279#Comment_2873279

    They don't need to go to scott anymore.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873234#Comment_2873234

    The main antagonist murdered 6 children and hid their bodies in robot suits. Then got impaled by the suit he hid in making him a walking corpse. But if thats what you think of child stuff.

    Scott still gets royalties from FNAF. So an FNAF license in DBD means he would get money. Screw that.

  • @FearlessHunter said:

    I too feel like these clues are obviously pointing towards fnaf which is unlike BHVR at all as they normally keep things like this tightly under wraps so I'm not sure what to think.

    Though I will admit it would be kind of a dick move to springtrap lovers if they made teasers hinting heavily towards fnaf only to then have it be something else like Alien or something like that so I'm not sure.

    To be fair, for those fanatic FNAF-Fans, everything hints towards Springtrap.

  • Literally every time they tease a license it's obvious. If you look at the teasers for A Nightmare on Elm Street, SAW, Hellraiser, Resident Evil, Ring (Then again Ring and Resident Evil were literally announced as those, but still). I don't know if any other licenses got teasers, but all of those did and all of those were on the nose.

  • @Count_Dooki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873184#Comment_2873184

    I think Alien might be difficult to request only because they will need permission from Disney to use the license. For Pennywise I’m not sure if Steven King has let any video game company use any of his characters yet. Chucky I don’t know enough about the license so I’d say sure on that one.

    Stephen King has games for The Running Man, The Dark Half, Lawmower Man, F13(Not of the Jason variety), and The Mist.

    Stephen King has not has any of his worked tapped for games since the year 2000 and most of them aren't particular good.

  • Scooby Doo is alright, it is cartoon true but they are always catching criminals. And plus Scooby Doo has chase part and this fits so well on DbD.

  • I still think it's a licensed chapter as the anniversary chapter is like WWE's WrestleMania. So they have to go big on it. So far all the newspaper clippings are help wanted which is pointing towards FNAF and let's not forget about the comment of one of the devs saying the want balloon animals this year, which FNAF has animatronics that are animals. yes we had obvious hints in the past like Nemesis with umbrella badge and pyramid head's head as the 4th anniversary chapter.

    We can't really roll FNAF out until we get more proof of evidence. And so far we got a lot of evidence that's pointing towards FNAF.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873209#Comment_2873209

    Yeah i think Chucky has chance to join DbD. He had new tv series, so it is not dead license.

    @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873209#Comment_2873209

    Yeah i think Chucky has chance to join DbD. He had new tv series, so it is not dead license.

    There's a new Chucky TV Series? How is it? lol im curious

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    I still think it's a licensed chapter as the anniversary chapter is like WWE's WrestleMania. So they have to go big on it. So far all the newspaper clippings are help wanted which is pointing towards FNAF and let's not forget about the comment of one of the devs saying the want balloon animals this year, which FNAF has animatronics that are animals. yes we had obvious hints in the past like Nemesis with umbrella badge and pyramid head's head as the 4th anniversary chapter.

    We can't really roll FNAF out until we get more proof of evidence. And so far we got a lot of evidence that's pointing towards FNAF.

    Could you link the comment one of the developers said they want an animal? I'm completetly indifferent to FNAF, I'm not desperatly looking for a clue, but I'm curious to read the comment.

  • The TV series is super good, you should definitely check it out!

    Its being released on Bluray start of May this year.

    There are multiple Chucky dolls which could be a feature of the killer power. It follows on from the last movie where Chucky has possessed Fiona Douriffs character and when she gets control back she reverts to her immobile state as someone who requires a wheelchair to get around.

    I could see the power being similar to VHS’ Puppetmaster, where you plant dolls as the human character and can possess the different ones while leaving the human body on the floor.

    It also has some diverse representation which is something people talk about wanting more of in DbD; though iirc some of the main characters are a little younger so would probably need the Nancy/Steve/Laurie treatment to make them canonically 18.

    There are a few good choices for survivors from the TV series including some returning characters.

  • I don't even think they're intentional as the new chapter just came out. A bit too early for teasers if you ask me.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    I don't even think they're intentional as the new chapter just came out. A bit too early for teasers if you ask me.

    They announced the Ringu chapter early.

  • Yeah, it was an announcement. They weren't leaving little hints or anything. It could have been part of the deal with the license holders to announce the chapter in advance.

  • @DarKStaR350z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2874865#Comment_2874865

    The TV series is super good, you should definitely check it out!

    Its being released on Bluray start of May this year.

    There are multiple Chucky dolls which could be a feature of the killer power. It follows on from the last movie where Chucky has possessed Fiona Douriffs character and when she gets control back she reverts to her immobile state as someone who requires a wheelchair to get around.

    I could see the power being similar to VHS’ Puppetmaster, where you plant dolls as the human character and can possess the different ones while leaving the human body on the floor.

    It also has some diverse representation which is something people talk about wanting more of in DbD; though iirc some of the main characters are a little younger so would probably need the Nancy/Steve/Laurie treatment to make them canonically 18.

    There are a few good choices for survivors from the TV series including some returning characters.

    Actually they have so much survivors. Andy (adult version, not kid), Andy's mom, blonde lady from second movie (i don't remember her name), police officer from first movie (the guy who killed Chucky while he was human) and some characters from tv series.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2874940#Comment_2874940

    Yeah, it was an announcement. They weren't leaving little hints or anything. It could have been part of the deal with the license holders to announce the chapter in advance.

    True, we had no hint before the announcement.

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    Personally, I'd like to see FNAF in DBD though the killer shouldn't be springtrap. I'd say the OG 4.

    Returning to the original topic, As much as I want to see FNAF in DBD I hope its not in the 6th anniversary. I hope it's a popular one that fans have wanted for YEARS

    I'd rather the killer be something generic (But still FNAF-y and fun) and use the original springtrap design for the main killer, then release skins of the other animatronics. DBD and Scott get cash money, FNAF fans are happy getting to play their favorite animatronic, everyone wins as long as the power is good.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2874915#Comment_2874915

    Actually they have so much survivors. Andy (adult version, not kid), Andy's mom, blonde lady from second movie (i don't remember her name), police officer from first movie (the guy who killed Chucky while he was human) and some characters from tv series.

    Agreed!

    Andy would be great though I could see Kyle (blond female) being a strong choice; especially after the events of the series.

  • I highly doubt it will be FNAF. Enough people are fed up with the game as it is, especially with MMR, and whilst FNAF will bring in a bunch of kids/teens, the vast majority will leave the game shortly after due to its unwelcoming nature and absurd grind.

  • It's not horror per se but I wouldn't mind having a Big Daddy from Bioshock chasing me with a drill

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873730#Comment_2873730

    Scooby Doo is alright, it is cartoon true but they are always catching criminals. And plus Scooby Doo has chase part and this fits so well on DbD.

    Scooby Doo is always on my mind when I play DBD when im doing a gen and I see a chase in the distance, it literally looks like a SD chase LOL

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2874792#Comment_2874792

    Scooby Doo is always on my mind when I play DBD when im doing a gen and I see a chase in the distance, it literally looks like a SD chase LOL

    I wanna Shaggy :) Don't know BHVR will bring this license or not

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    First i am not against FNaF, i don't hate it and i will not mind if they add this franchise. But why i am thinking it will not be FNaF for next chapter?

    Because obviously they are baiting FNaF fans with fake clues. All news tweets are pointing FNaF but this is not makes any sense.

    Just remember older chapter guess games. We had some clues for guess. But never this clues never pointed any franchise that much. But when i look this clues (?) it looks like 100% FNaF. There is not any guess game, you can see it is points FNaF.

    This is why i am thinking it can not be FNaF. Because clues are so clear, BHVR never did that. They are clearly baiting poor FNaF fans. So i am sure we will get different license or maybe original idk yet.

    I really hope you're right.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2873730#Comment_2873730

    Scooby Doo is alright, it is cartoon true but they are always catching criminals. And plus Scooby Doo has chase part and this fits so well on DbD.

    So fnaf is alright?

‹ 1 2