FNaF will not Be 6th Anniversary Chapter, I am Sure!
First i am not against FNaF, i don't hate it and i will not mind if they add this franchise. But why i am thinking it will not be FNaF for next chapter?
Because obviously they are baiting FNaF fans with fake clues. All news tweets are pointing FNaF but this is not makes any sense.
Just remember older chapter guess games. We had some clues for guess. But never this clues never pointed any franchise that much. But when i look this clues (?) it looks like 100% FNaF. There is not any guess game, you can see it is points FNaF.
This is why i am thinking it can not be FNaF. Because clues are so clear, BHVR never did that. They are clearly baiting poor FNaF fans. So i am sure we will get different license or maybe original idk yet.
Comments
I am not fan but i will not be upset if they add
FNAF is an eventuality. The only controversy that will keep a character out of the game is the Jeepers Creepers situation. FNAF is nothing compared to that especially when most people that mention the FNAF thing don't know the whole story anyway..just the negatives they want to focus on. If FNAF will make BHVR money, they'll add it. Period.
So now we agree that scooby doo is for kids and fnaf is for adults
We agree now that scooby doo is for kids and fnaf is for adults. Fnaf fits more than scooby doo therefore you can't say fnaf=kids
We never agree on that.
You agree 100% because you know it's true lol
Focus on the character and not how many of them we have. Who cares? If the character is cool then it should be in the game
They made this comment when it was Halloween last year on twitter. Do you know how many tweet they made since then. I'll link it but it's going to take a long while to find it
Actually,yes.
There is a 90s horror game based on The Dark Half novel
This game is literallt rated 12 and I have seen scarier things in Harry Potter and Coraline
If u need to assert that smtg isn't for kids there are very,very high chances that said things are for kids
I don’t think you understood the point my post was trying to sell.
Call me crazy but I have a feeling it’s the walking dead, or at least were getting it this year, remember when norman reeds posted a pic of Daryl wearing the huntress mask? It would co-encide with the end of the show aswell
The Walking Dead is good franchise but it has not any iconic killer. Sorry, i am calling you crazy.
Survivors will only work with a chapter like that
Ever since the Ringu chapter was announced I said it could only be 1 of 3 chapters for the 6th year. F13, FNAF or Alien. I don't see any other chapter big enough for the 6th year.
My pick out of the 3 for what I thought it would be was FNAF, way before the teasers. There has been nothing else to suggest either F13 or Alien so I'm sticking to it.
My kids love the games and have heaps of the FNAF toys and teddies, and play the pop songs constantly on my Spotify. They're 5 and 7. I do agree kids are a target audience for the game.
It may not be. Who knows??
we could have negan or beta as a killer
Alpha, Beta, season 7 Negan, The Governor, Troy, maybe the Reapers
I know TWD has some villains. But which power they can bring
you got me there
Grab v is also used to make children's video lol