Favorite Spirit add on?

Honestly just curious. I think for me, it's got to be the iridescent add on, Kintsugi Teacup. Here's the description:

"A cup mended and lacquered with powdered gold. Both the breakage and repair are part the cup.

"

I consider it to be a super well designed add on that is fun to use and very effective. What I love about it is that it punishes predropping survivors extremely well and it also gets new Spirit players into the good habit to kick more safe pallets. It sucks it’s Iri as I consider it an amazing choice for all Spirits at every skill level.

So tell me. What is your favorite add on from Spirit?

Comments

  • Furin.

    All but reverts her nerf, and you can get the gen grabs.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Furin.

    All but reverts her nerf, and you can get the gen grabs.

    Excellent choice. It can be situational but it’s very fun to use.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Senko Hanabi

    It’s very situational but satisfying when it works. I would like to see a buff to it as I think it can be good, numbers are just under tuned.

  • Ive been using Wakisashi alot more recently as i realized i never really used it before but i am find it gets the mind game plays so much better if you combine it with cherry.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Ive been using Wakisashi alot more recently as i realized i never really used it before but i am find it gets the mind game plays so much better if you combine it with cherry.

    I would think Wakizashi Saya works better with Mother’s Glasses if that’s what you meant, but yeah, I find that add on gun and interesting.

  • Dried Cherry Blossom. I also like the Furin addon.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833642#Comment_2833642

    I would think Wakizashi Saya works better with Mother’s Glasses if that’s what you meant, but yeah, I find that add on gun and interesting.

    why that choice? cherry has a bigger range but it does remove scratch marks.

  • @GannTM said:

    Honestly just curious. I think for me, it's got to be the iridescent add on, Kintsugi Teacup. Here's the description:

    "A cup mended and lacquered with powdered gold. Both the breakage and repair are part the cup.

    "

    I consider it to be a super well designed add on that is fun to use and very effective. What I love about it is that it punishes predropping survivors extremely well and it also gets new Spirit players into the good habit to kick more safe pallets. It sucks it’s Iri as I consider it an amazing choice for all Spirits at every skill level.

    So tell me. What is your favorite add on from Spirit?

    I just do Mother Daughter Ring + Cherry Blossom. I don't play spirit much. But when I do, I keep it braindead.

    But if I did play her alot, I would be all over the Senko Hanabi. Built in bamboozle if you start your phases at the right side of a window during a loop? Yes please.

  • Old Yakuyoke Amulet.

  • @Aurelle said:

    Dried Cherry Blossom. I also like the Furin addon.

    Not a fan of DCB personally. Not trying to discourage you from using it though, it’s all just personal preference.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Old Yakuyoke Amulet.

    Oh I knew this would be your answer.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833646#Comment_2833646

    why that choice? cherry has a bigger range but it does remove scratch marks.

    Yeah but in comparison with Wakizashi Saya, you won’t need WS when getting value out of DCB where as Mother’s Glasses tells you if you should teleport back to the husk or not.

  • Whatever is the strongest, I play Spirit to kill people.

  • @lauraa said:

    Whatever is the strongest, I play Spirit to kill people.

    Fair enough.

  • @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/312634/favorite-spirit-add-on

    I just do Mother Daughter Ring + Cherry Blossom. I don't play spirit much. But when I do, I keep it braindead.

    But if I did play her alot, I would be all over the Senko Hanabi. Built in bamboozle if you start your phases at the right side of a window during a loop? Yes please.

    It’s a strong combo and is great if you want to win the match.

  • I'm more old school with her, ofcourse old prayer beads and MDR were so much fun. Grabs for days.

    My most ran Combo was dirty ubawaki and bloody hair brooch , extra speed and quick activation, took me to my very first rank 1 ,years back.

    Now,I just run whatever she has in her war chest, which is still substantial after a number of years.

  • I like the katana handguard. Allows a little bit of extra room for error in case I ######### up a phase walk.

  • @Clevite said:

    I'm more old school with her, ofcourse old prayer beads and MDR were so much fun. Grabs for days.

    My most ran Combo was dirty ubawaki and bloody hair brooch , extra speed and quick activation, took me to my very first rank 1 ,years back.

    Now,I just run whatever she has in her war chest, which is still substantial after a number of years.

    Old school, you say?

    Respect.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833652#Comment_2833652

    It’s a strong combo and is great if you want to win the match.

    How is Mothers Glasses + Wakizashi Saya? That's one that looks interesting too but i've never played as or against.

  • @Lx_malice said:

    I like the katana handguard. Allows a little bit of extra room for error in case I ######### up a phase walk.

    It’s so much fun to use as well.

    @Clevite said:

    I'm more old school with her, ofcourse old prayer beads and MDR were so much fun. Grabs for days.

    My most ran Combo was dirty ubawaki and bloody hair brooch , extra speed and quick activation, took me to my very first rank 1 ,years back.

    Now,I just run whatever she has in her war chest, which is still substantial after a number of years.

    I was never around then so I never got to use old Prayer Beads. Looked very miserable to go against though lol.

  • @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833672#Comment_2833672

    How is Mothers Glasses + Wakizashi Saya? That's one that looks interesting too but i've never played as or against.

    I don’t really use it much but it actually does take practice and it’s own skill cap to use effectively. Mainly the Wakizashi Saya.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833682#Comment_2833682

    It’s so much fun to use as well.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833681#Comment_2833681

    I was never around then so I never got to use old Prayer Beads. Looked very miserable to go against though lol.

    It truly was, but like other things, when you mained them you were much better at versing it.

    So, it wasn't impossible to figure out she was running those and react accordingly.

    But, with discordance and beads, I started almost every game with a grab.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833693#Comment_2833693

    It truly was, but like other things, when you mained them you were much better at versing it.

    So, it wasn't impossible to figure out she was running those and react accordingly.

    But, with discordance and beads, I started almost every game with a grab.

    Imagine PBB in modern times with Lethal Pursuer.

  • Ohhhhhh, now you have intrigued me.

    The snowballs, oh the snowballs!

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Furin.

    All but reverts her nerf, and you can get the gen grabs.

    It really doesn’t entirely as when the husk is within 16 meters or so ( husk’s breathing range ) of the survivor and the actual spirit is phasing near that, they get the same directional audio cue.

  • @ProudRinMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833626#Comment_2833626

    It really doesn’t entirely as when the husk is within 16 meters or so ( husk’s breathing range ) of the survivor and the actual spirit is phasing near that, they get the same directional audio cue.

    why?

  • I just recently prestiged her and just finished getting all the perks on her yesterday. I only use the cap and talisman addons for now to actually get used to playing her.

    I guess her two best addons would be Furin and Dried Cherry Blossom/Mother Daughter Ring but I ain't gonna use them until I am better with her basekit. I don't wanna do the same mistake I did while learning Huntress and get used to one addon so much, I end up being unable to play said killer without it (Babushka)

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833649#Comment_2833649

    Not a fan of DCB personally. Not trying to discourage you from using it though, it’s all just personal preference.

    With me I use that combo because my hearing even with my gaming stereo headset can't hear the small sound ques of the Survivors with the ambient sounds of the game....years working in a factory has taken it's toll on my acute and sensitive parts of my hearing. MD Ring and DCB allow me to play and track with her. What's weird though is the hatred for that combo when the MD Ring and Fathers Glasses was a more precise and easy to track combo.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    I just recently prestiged her and just finished getting all the perks on her yesterday. I only use the cap and talisman addons for now to actually get used to playing her.

    I guess her two best addons would be Furin and Dried Cherry Blossom/Mother Daughter Ring but I ain't gonna use them until I am better with her basekit. I don't wanna do the same mistake I did while learning Huntress and get used to one addon so much, I end up being unable to play said killer without it (Babushka)

    Yeah as you said, don’t use MDR + DCB when you’re starting to learn her. You can rely on them too much.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833657#Comment_2833657

    With me I use that combo because my hearing even with my gaming stereo headset can't hear the small sound ques of the Survivors with the ambient sounds of the game....years working in a factory has taken it's toll on my acute and sensitive parts of my hearing. MD Ring and DCB allow me to play and track with her. What's weird though is the hatred for that combo when the MD Ring and Fathers Glasses was a more precise and easy to track combo.

    I honestly wish Father’s Glasses was still in the game. It was way more fair than current DCB and it also helped people that have a hard time hearing than DCB.

  • Why what? It’s been like this since her nerf so blame it on the devs

  • @GannTM said:

    Honestly just curious. I think for me, it's got to be the iridescent add on, Kintsugi Teacup. Here's the description:

    "A cup mended and lacquered with powdered gold. Both the breakage and repair are part the cup.

    "

    I consider it to be a super well designed add on that is fun to use and very effective. What I love about it is that it punishes predropping survivors extremely well and it also gets new Spirit players into the good habit to kick more safe pallets. It sucks it’s Iri as I consider it an amazing choice for all Spirits at every skill level.

    So tell me. What is your favorite add on from Spirit?

    Mdr. I really wish it were her default MS when they nerfed her. The other speed-increasing add-ons ( yellow and brown ) would be reworked so that they wouldn’t stack with her new default MS if that were the case. So she’d be moving at 216% at all times unless she ran the purple duration add-on.


    Also please rework DCB it’s so unoriginal! Make it so that you can manually initiate a passive phase with a cool-down of ( X number ) and the downside would be the default passive phasing is non-existent if the add-on is equipped. That would be so much better and passive phasing would actually be skillful and interactive because right now you don’t even know ( as spirit ) when it happens ( no shadow reflecting its occurrence/no visual effects on screen like how it is with Sadako ) you can just base it off of a survivor hesitating for a second.

  • @ProudRinMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/312634/favorite-spirit-add-on

    Mdr. I really wish it were her default MS when they nerfed her. The other speed-increasing add-ons ( yellow and brown ) should be reworked so that they wouldn’t stack with her new default MS if that were the case. So she’d be moving at 216% at all times unless she ran the purple duration add-on.

    Also please rework DCB it’s so unoriginal! Make it so that you can manually initiate a passive phase with a cool-down of ( X number ) and the downside would be the default passive phasing is non-existent if the add-on is equipped. That would be so much better and passive phasing would actually be skillful and interactive because right now you don’t even know ( as spirit ) when it happens ( no shadow reflecting its occurrence/no visual effects on screen like how it is with Sadako ) you can just base it off of a survivor hesitating for a second.

    I don’t necessarily agree base MDR movement speed is the way to go as 216% is pretty ridiculously fast, especially since Spirit has no turn restrictions like Blight.

    Also, I agree in regards to DCB. I also had a similar idea a while back for a rework that controlling passive phasing manually. Not sure how effective it’ll be but it’s interesting nonetheless. Glad another dedicated Spirit main agrees though!

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2834411#Comment_2834411

    I honestly wish Father’s Glasses was still in the game. It was way more fair than current DCB and it also helped people that have a hard time hearing than DCB.

    That's true because DCB has a dely to the alert unless the survivor is brain dead and doesn't care that my audio cue of my phase is right on top of them....which has happened where I thought I was playing the old jump scare Queen.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2834420#Comment_2834420

    I don’t necessarily agree base MDR movement speed is the way to go as 216% is pretty ridiculously fast, especially since Spirit has no turn restrictions like Blight.

    Also, I agree in regards to DCB. I also had a similar idea a while back for a rework that controlling passive phasing manually. Not sure how effective it’ll be but it’s interesting nonetheless. Glad another dedicated Spirit main agrees though!

    Actually instead of MDR being basekit, i’d rather have her old green speed -increasing add-on that gave a 15% increase be her default movement speed and rework MDR.

    why? It was the most speed add-on the was run by players that gave her good map pressure and could be paired with the purple duration that would bring her MS back to 176% without it unnecessarily ( except for the current MDR but it would be reworked anyway ) reducing it to 161%. That’s so painfully slow!


    and besides if her default movement speed were 191% ( the old green speed add-on ) and players wanted to further increase it, they’d have to sacrifice one or two slots without adding extra duration ( yellow being 10% so that means 201% and brown being 5 so 196% but if both were equipped that means 205% would the maximum speed she’d be capable of having ( not taking into account PWYF because it’s a perk ).


    what do you think?

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2834420#Comment_2834420

    I don’t necessarily agree base MDR movement speed is the way to go as 216% is pretty ridiculously fast, especially since Spirit has no turn restrictions like Blight.

    Also, I agree in regards to DCB. I also had a similar idea a while back for a rework that controlling passive phasing manually. Not sure how effective it’ll be but it’s interesting nonetheless. Glad another dedicated Spirit main agrees though!

    They had the chance to at least incorporate the ( manually initiating passive phasing ) concept/ idea into the Juniper Bonsai add-on. What a wasted opportunity!

    but in all honesty tho, they should add a tell for when the default passive phasing happens on Spirit’s POV

  • @ProudRinMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2834422#Comment_2834422

    Actually instead of MDR being basekit, i’d rather have her old green speed -increasing add-on that gave a 15% increase be her default movement speed and rework MDR.

    why? It was the most speed add-on the was run by players that gave her good map pressure and could be paired with the purple duration that would bring her MS back to 176% without it unnecessarily ( except for the current MDR but it would be reworked anyway ) reducing it to 161%. That’s so painfully slow!

    and besides if her default movement speed were 191% ( the old green speed add-on ) and players wanted to further increase it, they’d have to sacrifice one or two slots without adding extra duration ( yellow being 10% so that means 201% and brown being 5 so 196% but if both were equipped that means 205% would the maximum speed she’d be capable of having ( not taking into account PWYF because it’s a perk ).

    what do you think?

    I wonder how much stronger she'd be if this happened. Although I would like to see Yakuyoke Amulet not rely so much on having a speed add on to compensate for the speed reduction, but if speed add ons got nerfed slightly and her basekit speed got buffed, I can see where you're coming from.

    @ProudRinMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2834422#Comment_2834422

    They had the chance to at least incorporate the ( manually initiating passive phasing ) concept/ idea into the Juniper Bonsai add-on. What a wasted opportunity!

    but in all honesty tho, they should add a tell for when the default passive phasing happens on Spirit’s POV

    And yeah, I was hoping for Bonsai to get a rework as passive phasing in its current state is too RNG and gimmicky for me to consider it as a reliable mechanic. Adding phasing frequency did literally nothing to help convince me to bring Juniper Bonsai in my games!

  • I love Furin. I don't actually use it super often but it's fun. It makes the survivors have to pay more attention and be more careful/you have to play a bit differently against that. And the occasional gen grab out of phase is always a nice surprise.

    @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2834411#Comment_2834411

    I honestly wish Father’s Glasses was still in the game. It was way more fair than current DCB and it also helped people that have a hard time hearing than DCB.

    I don't think father's glasses was really that fair tbh. But I hate current cherry blossom too. I never use that.

    I agree with your reasoning behind liking the teacup though.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    I love Furin. I don't actually use it super often but it's fun. It makes the survivors have to pay more attention and be more careful/you have to play a bit differently against that. And the occasional gen grab out of phase is always a nice surprise.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2834415#Comment_2834415

    I don't think father's glasses was really that fair tbh. But I hate current cherry blossom too. I never use that.

    I agree with your reasoning behind liking the teacup though.

    Father's Glasses was inconsistent and still forced the player to pay attention and also had the benefit for hard of hearing players to be able to play her reliably.

  • Comb.

    I only just started to play Spirit 😅

  • @Kurri said:

    Comb.

    I only just started to play Spirit 😅

    The Ribbon is an improved version of that if charge speed is your go-to.

  • I miss old prayer beads where her phase was silent and you could get unfair gen grabs that was funny to play as and scary to vs.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    I miss old prayer beads where her phase was silent and you could get unfair gen grabs that was funny to play as and scary to vs.

    I feel most would disagree lol.

  • I know a lot will disagree lol it's to be expected but, I still enjoyed it.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2834556#Comment_2834556

    I know a lot will disagree lol it's to be expected but, I still enjoyed it.

    I discovered the game in June of 2020 so I never got to experience it :/

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2834557#Comment_2834557

    I discovered the game in June of 2020 so I never got to experience it :/

    ah really that sucks it was always funny just get yoinks and scare the survivors but, there were ones that just rage quit once they got yoinked.

  • Uchiwa.

    I love combining it with Enduring and White Hair Ribbon.

  • @MrDardon said:

    Uchiwa.

    I love combining it with Enduring and White Hair Ribbon.

    Uchiwa is great choice!

  • Senko Hanabi & Rusty Flute

‹ 1 2