Favorite Spirit add on?
Honestly just curious. I think for me, it's got to be the iridescent add on, Kintsugi Teacup. Here's the description:
"A cup mended and lacquered with powdered gold. Both the breakage and repair are part the cup.
- Instantly recharges Yamaoka's Haunting after breaking a Pallet or a Breakable Wall.
"
I consider it to be a super well designed add on that is fun to use and very effective. What I love about it is that it punishes predropping survivors extremely well and it also gets new Spirit players into the good habit to kick more safe pallets. It sucks it’s Iri as I consider it an amazing choice for all Spirits at every skill level.
So tell me. What is your favorite add on from Spirit?
Comments
I'd like to see Senko Hanabi buffed a bit but I agree it's very fun to use.
Gotta be honest, I don't like her fancy ones. I just use yellow speed and power charge up time
It is very fun I used it a couple of times in the right place at the right time it's awesome.
I mostly just run White Hair Ribbon with the Rusty Flute her brown add-ons or nothing.
Respectable.
It's definitely not as consistent as DCB but I still feel like it gave too much info. But maybe I never really learned how to play against it very well since I never really saw it that much.
Also if someone is hard of hearing then they're going to be at a disadvantage playing spirit whether they have father's glasses or not, but I see what you're saying.