How to trigger the whole DbD Community?

I just want to make a fun post and ask you guys


What's an opinion to trigger a lot of DbD Player?


Self-Care is better then Borrowed Time

Comments

  • DS is better than BT!

  • anything involving the US VS. THEM mentality

  • RPD is my favorite map and I really wish BHVR would give it the honor it truly deserves and make it more likely to be picked then any other map in the rotation

  • Mention how you want "insert x licensed/original chapter here" and apparently you'll start a entire war. :/

  • Argue for/against a certain indie IP that involves animatronics

  • My personal anecdotal experience on <topic> goes against your anecdotal experience or opinion on <topic>, even though I in absolutely no way claimed it's in any way impossible for us to have different experiences and one of us must be wrong/lying ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Mention how you want "insert x licensed/original chapter here" and apparently you'll start a entire war. :/

    Nope its just a very specific one whose fans are known for spamming the forums especially around the DbD Anniversary.

    For other licenses: There's nothing but love for example: The Alien franchise and the Xenomorph.

  • Have a funny and sarcastic name ingame.

    I used to have the name "Autistic Killer main" and ppl actually hate talked me for that even though I actually have autism.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    anything involving the US VS. THEM mentality

    That's how you get threads closed.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2804387#Comment_2804387

    Nope its just a very specific one whose fans are known for spamming the forums especially around the DbD Anniversary.

    For other licenses: There's nothing but love for example: The Alien franchise and the Xenomorph.

    Nah, couldn't disagree more. I've seen all chapter ideas get dunked on a bit. I've seen stuff like, "Candyman is just a boring guy with bees with one mediocre movie", Pennywise has his crowd that says "we don't need anymore clown characters, we already have the one and if it's that new version I'm not buying it" and, even Alien has their "no, this is too Sci-Fi for DBD, doesn't fit in the slightest."

    Which, I've said this and always will, I'm very open when it comes to possible chapters in the future. I don't really care all too much where they come from as long as, by the end of the day, they're fun and creative to play or go against. Unless it's Jeepers Creepers, ######### Jeepers Creepers.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    anything involving the US VS. THEM mentality

    I actually believe because we have an us versus them, you can literally never trigger the entire community.

  • Old Freddy sucks.

    Cue the one guy who keeps ranting against this in 3...2...1...

  • old ds was fine and shouldn't have been nerfed

  • @PrincessBubblegum said:

    I just want to make a fun post and ask you guys

    What's an opinion to trigger a lot of DbD Player?

    Self-Care is better then Borrowed Time

    Boon totems just need a cool down, but other than that they are fine

  • Overheat is barely noticable and you'd have to try to overheat.


    oh i even triggered myself with that...

  • The game is honestly balanced very well.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2804491#Comment_2804491

    I personally really didn't like Old Freddy. I found his power frustrating to play with and super boring to go against.

    But I have to admit that his old power was a lot more unique and I understand why a lot of people want him back.

    Old Freddy's problem to me was that it was a cool idea on paper, but in practice was a colossal mess that made it unfun to do anything with. New Freddy is pretty bland, but on a practical level works better, a shame we can't have a best of both worlds here.

  • post gore + say slurs

  • Just because you are losing doesn't mean your MMR is high

  • Talk anything about FNAF and you'll sure stir up some trouble.

  • Trickster was a better fit for Dbd than Demo.

  • this game isn't toxic yall just need to turn off end game chat and stop getting so pissy about someone tbagging or other stupid #########

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2804378#Comment_2804378

    I actually believe because we have an us versus them, you can literally never trigger the entire community.

    That's true, I was just talking about what gets me personally off my rocker.

  • Say Dead by Daylight is a good game.

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    Old Freddy sucks.

    Cue the one guy who keeps ranting against this in 3...2...1...

    If you wanted to get my attention, there are better and more friendly ways to do it. Certainly ones that do not involve straight up insulting something I hold close to my heart.

    Now, what is it that you want to discuss?

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2804491#Comment_2804491

    If you wanted to get my attention, there are better and more friendly ways to do it. Certainly ones that do not involve straight up insulting something I hold close to my heart.

    Now, what is it that you want to discuss?

    Uuuuhhhh... I meant it more as an offhand jab, sorry if you got upset about that one. Also title just said "How to Trigger the Entire DBD Community" and I just went for low hanging fruit.

    That aside, you got some kind of alarm system that cues you in on dudes trash talking your homie? I may not always agree with you but the dedication is admirable.

  • @PrincessBubblegum said:

    I just want to make a fun post and ask you guys

    What's an opinion to trigger a lot of DbD Player?

    Self-Care is better then Borrowed Time

    Just the fact that people exist has left the community in a state of constant salt.

  • I wonder why people think it is "fun" to try to trigger others.

    Is that honestly fun to you? And if so, why?

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2804623#Comment_2804623

    Uuuuhhhh... I meant it more as an offhand jab, sorry if you got upset about that one. Also title just said "How to Trigger the Entire DBD Community" and I just went for low hanging fruit.

    That aside, you got some kind of alarm system that cues you in on dudes trash talking your homie? I may not always agree with you but the dedication is admirable.

    Don't worry about it, no offence taken.

    Just please mention me when you wish to talk instead of...this. I've dealt with enough already.

    As for your question, whenever my killer is mentioned I will be there. Sometimes the helping hand of a friend is needed, but I will always make it.

    I am more dedicated to Old Freddy than anyone ever was and ever will be.

  • Make a post explaining how the legion, Twins and clown are op and needs to be nerfed some more.

  • BHVR has been doing a great job balancing the game!

  • Calling FNaF ''cringe'' is the most effective way tbh.

  • the game is not nearly as imbalanced as many killers say it is. a lot of people are just bad and want to blame the game for that.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2804491#Comment_2804491

    If you wanted to get my attention, there are better and more friendly ways to do it. Certainly ones that do not involve straight up insulting something I hold close to my heart.

    Now, what is it that you want to discuss?

    not the guy ur replying to but tell me why u miss old freddy so much. i do miss that he lost a lot of his uniqueness and turned into a mesh of every killer power in the most boring way. but i also feel that the old freddy was fundamentally flawed in design and helpless in too many scenarios.