Unsavoury images?

Did someone posted his weenie or what?

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • a few days back I saw someone posted a bunch of heads from real beheading footage maybe related

  • No more pics of the dbd Twitter lying allowed!

  • It was, uhm. I don't really want to say exactly for copious reasons but it was incredibly gorey. Won't say in what way but also don't try to imagine it, pl3ase. It really wasn't pleasant.

  • I wonder what happened.

  • Yeah, I think someone is throwing a hissy fit on the forums cause I've seen a few...less than PG pics on here a few times before mods take it out.

  • Some idiot posted gore yesterday.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    a few days back I saw someone posted a bunch of heads from real beheading footage maybe related

    Demn thats a bad joke.Im nurse so i dont get scared at all but who is such crazy to do that?

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    Did someone posted his weenie or what?

    I was just about to ask

  • Gore from what I am assuming, upsetting too

  • @Hoodied said:

    Gore from what I am assuming, upsetting too

    Yikes

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    It was, uhm. I don't really want to say exactly for copious reasons but it was incredibly gorey. Won't say in what way but also don't try to imagine it, pl3ase. It really wasn't pleasant.

    Thank you for posting this. I had no idea what the OP was writing about, thinking it was a joke about Dwight or something. Now I'll not even bother looking.

    Edit

    I just saw the message on the top of the forums, I'm blind and slow.

  • Some loser was posting nasty pics everywhere. Probably forgot to take his meds today.

  • Damn I always miss the good stuff. No I'm not condoning that behavior.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789733#Comment_2789733

    Thank you for posting this. I had no idea what the OP was writing about, thinking it was a joke about Dwight or something. Now I'll not even bother looking.

    Edit

    I just saw the message on the top of the forums, I'm blind and slow.

    Yeah no it was... Graphic. And repeated.

    A mod edited it out of a post that I just interacted with seconds after, thinking that the biggest issue was them breaking something and waking up the house. It was titled "This game made me do something bad".

    I don't think I really need to explicitly say what was in that post. But I feel ######### vile for it.

  • That person's probably someone who laughs at all their own jokes loudly so they don't feel alone.

    Some people are quite mateless.

  • I’m still legitimately nauseous over the gore they posted. It’s burned into my mind even though I only saw it for a split second. I’m still extremely upset.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789762#Comment_2789762

    Yeah no it was... Graphic. And repeated.

    A mod edited it out of a post that I just interacted with seconds after, thinking that the biggest issue was them breaking something and waking up the house. It was titled "This game made me do something bad".

    I don't think I really need to explicitly say what was in that post. But I feel ######### vile for it.

    That’s awful Jesus

  • Yeah, it was pretty nasty. I dunno what kind of sick person needs to post that ######### to get off, but jeez.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Yeah, it was pretty nasty. I dunno what kind of sick person needs to post that ######### to get off, but jeez.

    Agreed

  • I'm sorry for anyone who had to witness those images, even for a brief moment, I assure you it's not something you would ever want to see.

  • Sounds like I should be glad I was not on the forums at the time it happened

  • I saw a couple of gore pics and they posted a couple of exotica pics. They made an account just for it. They made some immature comments to a couple of forum members in other discussions. Im guessing they were mad about something that happened to their actual forums account by a mod or maybe their actual dbd account had something happen.

    it was all immature, tasteless humor. The pics were things you would see on gore and shock sites. I’m sure it disturbed some people due to the extent of the imagery. I’m sure the actual person is reading all of this and getting a good chuckle.

  • Yeah it was...wack. I don't think it was real though. Could've been fake like that pain olympics stuff.

  • @Lx_malice said:

    Yeah it was...wack. I don't think it was real though. Could've been fake like that pain olympics stuff.

    I don’t know how you’d fake something on what seemed to be some kind of concrete sidewalk.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I saw a couple of gore pics and they posted a couple of exotica pics. They made an account just for it. They made some immature comments to a couple of forum members in other discussions. Im guessing they were mad about something that happened to their actual forums account by a mod or maybe their actual dbd account had something happen.

    it was all immature, tasteless humor. The pics were things you would see on gore and shock sites. I’m sure it disturbed some people due to the extent of the imagery. I’m sure the actual person is reading all of this and getting a good chuckle.

    Even if they find it funny, they are probably pissed about being banned or something. Immature for sure.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I saw a couple of gore pics and they posted a couple of exotica pics. They made an account just for it. They made some immature comments to a couple of forum members in other discussions. Im guessing they were mad about something that happened to their actual forums account by a mod or maybe their actual dbd account had something happen.

    it was all immature, tasteless humor. The pics were things you would see on gore and shock sites. I’m sure it disturbed some people due to the extent of the imagery. I’m sure the actual person is reading all of this and getting a good chuckle.

    maybe someone that got banned

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789838#Comment_2789838

    I don’t know how you’d fake something on what seemed to be some kind of concrete sidewalk.

    i don't know what was posted but it could have very well been a shot fron a grindhouse movie or something, a lot of those gore photos are fake.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789838#Comment_2789838

    I don’t know how you’d fake something on what seemed to be some kind of concrete sidewalk.

    I didn't really pay much attention to the background. Just the uh main focus of the picture is really all I saw. I think i recall a blue sheet behind though.

  • @Lx_malice said:

    Yeah it was...wack. I don't think it was real though. Could've been fake like that pain olympics stuff.

    Sadly, uh... With some of those images, they were also directly dmed to me on Discord about 35 times by different bot accounts who were annoyed that my friend isn't a raging transphobe. While some people cleaned up my main server and were on the ball banning within seconds my dms were not so safe.

    So I did some digging and, at least some of those images, were sadly very real. I've even seen one of them on Reddit before. I didn't see everything and some I can't comment on but one or two were absolutely real. And it's ######### sickening.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789835#Comment_2789835

    Even if they find it funny, they are probably pissed about being banned or something. Immature for sure.

    I hope it was not gannman. I am joking of course, they would never do that.

    I can 100% confirm Gann was not behind this (nor was he behind that one "UNBANGANNMAN" account- whoever the ######### that was).

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789838#Comment_2789838

    Sadly, uh... With some of those images, they were also directly dmed to me on Discord about 35 times by different bot accounts who were annoyed that my friend isn't a raging transphobe. While some people cleaned up my main server and were on the ball banning within seconds my dms were not so safe.

    So I did some digging and, at least some of those images, were sadly very real. I've even seen one of them on Reddit before. I didn't see everything and some I can't comment on but one or two were absolutely real. And it's ######### sickening.

    Wow. Some people really just have nothing better to do eh? My condolences though. I can only imagine how mentally jarring it is to be targeted in such a weird and gross way :/

  • @Lx_malice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789860#Comment_2789860

    Wow. Some people really just have nothing better to do eh? My condolences though. I can only imagine how mentally jarring it is to be targeted in such a weird and gross way :/

    It wasn't the greatest thing to wake up to, no, but... actually no, I haven't seen worse it wasn't great. What I expected from them I don't know but it was traumatic lmao

    But yeah- sadly at least some of the images were... real. Obviously they didn't contain the poster but I don't think all were faked.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789733#Comment_2789733

    Thank you for posting this. I had no idea what the OP was writing about, thinking it was a joke about Dwight or something. Now I'll not even bother looking.

    Edit

    I just saw the message on the top of the forums, I'm blind and slow.

    We all are

  • Why a weenie? someone may of posted their whisker biscuit!

  • @Lx_malice said:

    Yeah it was...wack. I don't think it was real though. Could've been fake like that pain olympics stuff.

    I can say, unfortunately, that at least a few weren't fake.

    I've seen worse, but it takes a genuinely sick and pathetic person to try to inflict that degree of psychological harm on others.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789838#Comment_2789838

    I can say, unfortunately, that at least a few weren't fake.

    I've seen worse, but it takes a genuinely sick and pathetic person to try to inflict that degree of psychological harm on others.

    I only saw one myself yesterday. Only today realized there were multiple.

  • @Lx_malice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789956#Comment_2789956

    I only saw one myself yesterday. Only today realized there were multiple.

    I saw a few. Maybe 4 or 5

  • @Rizzo said:

    I'm sorry for anyone who had to witness those images, even for a brief moment, I assure you it's not something you would ever want to see.

    Is this gonna be a temporary thing if so how long will it last?

  • Damn. You must've been in the crossfire of when they were just barely posted. Luckily the mods are on top of it.

  • @Gamerzilla2018 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789814#Comment_2789814

    Is this gonna be a temporary thing if so how long will it last?

    How long it'll last I don't know but like the message at the top does say temporary

  • I'm really glad that I wasn't on the forums at the time this was happening. I've been in this situation before, seen a seemingly innocent video on YouTube that hid these type of images in between frames and it has scarred me for life. It still effects me to this day. The fact that someone can do things like this and get away with it is just sickening.

    I feel horrible for the people who had to witness these images and I hope that they can get through this.

  • @Rizzo said:

    I'm sorry for anyone who had to witness those images, even for a brief moment, I assure you it's not something you would ever want to see.

    It happened again?

    I remember the mentally bent person 2 nights ago, around 1 AM EST, who was posting gore. I got two good eye-fulls that are still seared into my brain. 🤮

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    It was, uhm. I don't really want to say exactly for copious reasons but it was incredibly gorey. Won't say in what way but also don't try to imagine it, pl3ase. It really wasn't pleasant.

    Yeah i saw, glad its gone. Sick

  • @TAG said:

    Sounds like I should be glad I was not on the forums at the time it happened

    Yeah, you cant unsee it. Pretty bad

  • Anyone who can look at images like that and think it's funny to post them for others to see is not right in the head and needs professional help. I worry about any small animals or young children around them.

  • @Lx_malice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789999#Comment_2789999

    Damn. You must've been in the crossfire of when they were just barely posted. Luckily the mods are on top of it.

    Yeah, I commented on one I think and reported it whenever I saw it.

    It doesn't bother me, I've seen worse things but I feel sorry for the mods.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2790107#Comment_2790107

    Anyone who can look at images like that and think it's funny to post them for others to see is not right in the head and needs professional help. I worry about any small animals or young children around them.

    I thought there were filters to stop that sort of stuff.

  • @SomberNokk said:

    10 bucks on it being a Feng main posting it, Feng mains are weird ass individuals.

    They are toxic

  • I can no more post drawings, sad noise.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I can no more post drawings, sad noise.

    the saddest part of all of this 😫

‹ 1 2