Why would people NOT want Springtrap to be added to DBD?
He is a child serial killer trapped in a rotting old bunny suit (He is still alive inside I think) who dies in a fire in fnaf 6 which would be perfect for narrating him into DBD with lots of potential if given the chance. So why are people so opposed when you have edgy children with a knife (legion) and a Korean pop star who can throw glass knives? I've also seen people complain about op perks in peoples concept ideas but that could easily be fixed by the DBD mods who have some experience with balancing perks.

Comments
Something something "wouldnt fit" something something would bring in a lot of 12 year olds etc
Controversy with the creator of FNAF, and perhaps people hate the idea of a potential game theory video about how Springtrap's inclusion in Dbd solves the FNAF lore or something like that
"He is a child serial killer"
that's actually the reason he shouldn't be in DBD
So is freddy kreuger???
Still freddy krueger??
Because fnaf is cringe
Yeah but it's a representation of old Freddy
Some things never change, I see.
If this some fury thing which no one will explain to me then here's your killer and he's from the genz era
The fandom is insufferable and FNAF isn't horror, it's cheap jumpscares.
What I take from this is that,
However I think you can flip this around because,
Wouldn't that still classify it as horror? And you can say a lot of horror movies are just "Cheap Jumpscares" as for the fanbase what does it matter most DBD players play like they're from said fanbase so I see no problem.
DbD isn't horror either, though.
I agree with the third one, but the other 3 are WAY off the mark lmao
-This is DBD we are talking about, the children wouldn't stay for long (not because it's scary, just because kids are impatient) . And the majority of the community isn't really like that anyway.
-It's kind of useless "real horror" or not. Someone could easily just say Saw isn't horror at all and you're just looking at people being tortured for over an hour. Yes, horror is supposed to be scary, but that's not the sole factor that determines if a piece of horror media is good or not. Scream is regarded as one of the best horror movies of all time, yet it's not nearly as scary as Halloween or TCM. Even if jumpscares get stale after a while, FNAF does its job well thanks to good sound design and tension that keeps the player unsettled. I completely understand why some people get scared by it, even if I don't really myself. It also has some deep lore, so I think slapping the label of "Youtuber-Bait" is lazy.
-I just found #4 funny tbh
Spite
oh, you mean the Pedophile?
I always find the "young fanbase" argument against FNAF hilarious when there's a ton of kids playing DBD like look in the gd mirror lmao.
The "it's an insult to horror" argument is pretty funny too when people are questioning if DBD is a horror game or say how little scares are involved pretty regularly.
Every license in DBD is classified as horror. FNAF isn't horror. It was cool in 2014, but there's almost no effort in it. Jumpscares do not equal horror.
The only Killer without an obvious attempt to be horror-esque is Trickster who was solely meant to bring in K-pop fans and pretty much everyone hates him.
Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Saw, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scream, Stranger Things, Silent Hill, Resident Evil and Hellraiser.
You obviously weren't here when the Hellraiser teaser said "1987" because that's when the first Hellraiser movie released and the Forums were flooded with "is this a fnaf teaser" and "the bite of '87?!?!?!" until Hellraiser released. The fanbase is actually one of the worst I've ever seen and I vibe with STAR WARS.
First of all, FNAF is classified as horror game same as any other game of the genre, I personally have pee'd myself many times playing such game.
Second of all, DBD itself isnt a horror game it is a collection of people who do horrible things.
Third of all I was but I knew it wasnt true due to the fact that the bite of 87' actually happened in 83'
I rest my case good sir.
i've grown on the fanbase now more, i dont dislike them as much as i used to.
why so they can use our money to be used to fund people's campaign who systematically oppress minorities and lgbt people for the next season? getting the pinhead license was already problematic enough. the problem isn't so much who they're voting for because honestly both parties carter to the same people just with a different coat of problematic paint, they could be voting for gilead for all i care, the problem is using profit from us to cause real life human suffering.
He voted for Trump not Hitler.
thanks, clarified further in my comment.
the problem isn't so much who they're voting for because honestly i think we can all agree that regardless of which bipartisan party it is they're both catering to the same people and are complicit with keeping things the way they are for their big money investors, they could be voting for gilead's america for all i care, the problem is using the actual profit from us to cause real life human suffering.
like if he just voted for trump then i'll just be like whatever but he literally donated to mconnel lol
I wouldn't say entirely "giving money to someone who support homophobia" as FNAF is in someone elses hands now so the money would most likely go to them.
Ok here’s everything wrong with this
First of all, you literally just made your account.
You either just made that account or you got banned and you're ban dodging.
Secondly, FNAF is literally the video game equivalent of bad horror movies. It's like The Nun, not really so bad it's good, just bland and bad.
Amnesia would be a better pick from that era of video games.
Third of all, if DBD is just a collection of people who do horrid things, we should start bringing in IRL Killers.
Fourthly, I do not want FNAF's rabid and young fanbase in the community, at all.
Well by definition fnaf still is horror. That fact will not change.
There's also more ways to flip the 3 points around.
Vader would be a badass killer and there's something really spooky about him
I like Star Wars a lot.
It doesn't fit in DBD and there's no way BHVR is gonna deal with Disney.
First of all, I wanted to ask this question but never had an account as I was curious.
Secondly (Copying you), It is an amazing game with tons of lore with mass popularity to the point of a potential movie.
Thirdly, I mean it as in all the people in DBD have done terrible things even the K-Pop man which makes him fit into the game, therefore by that logic FNAF would fit into DBD.
????? So? By that logic freddy shouldnt be in since his reboot version is what he is. Or just his old version cause he was also a child murderer.
I get that because something is spooky or classified as horror doesn't always mean it belongs.
Yikes. After reading through the comments on this post, I'm scared of what would happen to the Fanf community if a crossover were to happen.
Trust me nothing would happen. Its literally adding more people to this god awful community.
but at the end of the day it doesnt matter what i think, the player count has been dipping and dropping hard and community morale is probably the lowest its been since the whole "it'll get done when someone wants to get it done" debacle.
if bhvr thinks it'll bring enough players in and their wallets with them, then its gonna come eventually. and they have the money and a dark pit in their soul to make another deal with the devil then they'll do it eventually. they're a business after all. cant fault them for hustling.
I don't think there's ever been a good video game movie lmao
K-Pop doesn't fit in DBD and neither does FNAF. Unfortunately, we're stuck with K-Pop, I'd rather not have another
FNAF is far too polarizing to be in DBD.
I despise it almost entirely based off of its community, there are plenty of others that agree with me as well.
I must be a masochist for putting myself into arguing in FNAF threads today.
You do realize no multiplayer game community is safe from being split right? This community is incredibly split. You have the entitled people, the die hard comp players. Also despising a whole game franchise basically off of its community is not really a fair reason. Undertale was an incredible game but people hated the community of. But that never stopped people from playing the game and liking it.
This thread is perhaps the perfect reason.
This strange, obsessive fixation with how this can be forced into literally anything even tangentially related. There's multiple of these [BAD WORD] things every week, which is pretty much the perfect reason to not.
No freddy Kruger is one of the largest horror icons there is and the Remake freddy, is the Remake Freddy but he's still a representation of OG Freddy Kruger. At the time the rights were tied up in another studio's hand and the original *has went back to the craven estate.* The 2010 reboot had a different script but has changed last minute to make freddy more darker.Freddy fans don't like remake freddy but they love freddy regardless,so that's why he's here.Og freddy was a child killer but he motives kind from revenge more than anything not just jump scare child killer.
Other than Trickster, I don't recall people opposing the idea of a Killer
Tbf people who bring up counter-arguments really dont have any. They just see Scott did this but never really went into looking deep into it and only use the surface info.
I'd like to not please the people who are obsessive about pushing it to the point of being a constant nuisance, or who apparently forgot literally any other horror exists.
While I dont really care if FNaF makes it or not, all I have to say is this:
Freddy Krueger
Ok now this is where I leave off cause you clearly don't know anything about fnaf lore and why he's a child murderer.
You can tell me the jist of what makes Springtrap is and does what he does.
Yeah I, can agree with that.