already over this bp event

1.5x bp and everyone loses their mind and decides to go all out and play as sweaty and unfun as they physically ######### can on both sides. im so tired would it kill you to not end the game in five minutes and let people collect more than 3k points on either side

Comments

  • Yes, it will. You know fun isn't allowed in this community and that we are supposed to make the game as miserable as possible for our opponents.

    Here is a little something to help improve your mood:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAG7Ckr2pRg


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    1.5x bp and everyone loses their mind and decides to go all out and play as sweaty and unfun as they physically ######### can on both sides. im so tired would it kill you to not end the game in five minutes and let people collect more than 3k points on either side

    Just got slugged by hag who was just teleporting every two second and the matched ended quick😭 like ok I get you want to win but what’s the points of just leaving people on the floor and masking us wait until we bleed out. Nice I bring blood point perks for nothing

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Yes, it will. You know fun isn't allowed in this community and that we are supposed to make the game as miserable as possible for our opponents.

    Here is a little something to help improve your mood:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAG7Ckr2pRg

    when i say that ive faced more spirits and alch ring/crow all with ruin/dying/tink today than i have within the past 3 months i wouldnt even be exaggerating

    neither would i be with the amount of prove thyselves

    it's so ######### bad

    i really cant be asked to play

    i appreciate the sentiment but they better fix the grind in other ways because this is really not it.

    that or have the community grow up for once but thatll never happen

  • I’ve been letting survivors escape when they arent total ######### sweat fests. It’s ridiculous

  • Yep, that seems to be normal.

    Had a match where I equipped plaything and pentimento. Thinking more hex perks to cleanse means more points for everyone.

    Aaaand I'm getting gen rushed.

    Well enjoy your gen repair simulator and escaping with 10k bloodpoints.

  • I just had a game on auto haven where a survivor went behind the checkout table, I was tryna find them for like 3 minutes and they all roleplaying lmao.

  • This is what I don't get about the events, it's like everyone plays to see who can escape/kill the fastest which leads to less BP. Same thing happens when offerings like BPS are played, people just decide to go super sweaty when they see it. I'm not saying farm just chill out a bit.

  • Oh my... I was looking forward to grind a bit when I got home from work in about 4h. Let's see how thinks work themselves out by then. Last time I got a lot of very profitable games, even with scary Killers like Trapper. I placed 5 padded bear traps in a row in the middle of the swamp map and the survivors fell for all of them. After that I ate a few pallets for fun.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    I just had a game on auto haven where a survivor went behind the checkout table, I was tryna find them for like 3 minutes and they all roleplaying lmao.

    give me ur games im at my wit's end

  • @bm33 said:

    This is what I don't get about the events, it's like everyone plays to see who can escape/kill the fastest which leads to less BP. Same thing happens when offerings like BPS are played, people just decide to go super sweaty when they see it. I'm not saying farm just chill out a bit.

    exactly this. i dont want farming but i want u to just play like normal??? like dont end the game as quickly as u can it isnt a speedrun ur in public lobbies

  • the pain of existing on eu at literally any time

    im so tempted to vpn to na just to have some relaxing games

    like i was playing with a friend in au before and despite the god-awful ping the killers were 12 hooking and doing really, really well despite the survivors also being good and it was so nice

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    1.5x bp and everyone loses their mind and decides to go all out and play as sweaty and unfun as they physically ######### can on both sides. im so tired would it kill you to not end the game in five minutes and let people collect more than 3k points on either side

    Lol never expected to see a post like this from you

  • u never expected for me, the person that begs people to not take the game seriously and not rush gens/kills as fast as possible, to ask for people to not rush gens/kills as fast as possible?

    lmao shows u really just interacted to see my worst damn

    also what happened to not interacting or is it that i cant interact back but u can like whats the deal u asked me to not talk to u quite explicitly?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751385#Comment_2751385

    u never expected for me, the person that begs people to not take the game seriously and not rush gens/kills as fast as possible, to ask for people to not rush gens/kills as fast as possible?

    lmao shows u really just interacted to see my worst damn

    also what happened to not interacting or is it that i cant interact back but u can like whats the deal u asked me to not talk to u quite explicitly?

    😂1

  • once again whats the deal with the whole "do not interact" because u were absolutely clear on that and now ur not

  • Everybody was playing as hyper efficient as possible during anniversary, this isnt a surprise.

    Like, youdthinkthis is the perfect time to play a little sloppier so you could more easily fill out the BP gains but nah

    I'm gonna see for myself, but if ppl are playing as you say then imma just bust out all my tombstones and makesure everybody suffers.

    Tombstone already earns you no BP so at least during an event you actually make the same as the other killers lmao

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751355#Comment_2751355

    when i say that ive faced more spirits and alch ring/crow all with ruin/dying/tink today than i have within the past 3 months i wouldnt even be exaggerating

    neither would i be with the amount of prove thyselves

    it's so ######### bad

    i really cant be asked to play

    i appreciate the sentiment but they better fix the grind in other ways because this is really not it.

    that or have the community grow up for once but thatll never happen

    Lucky. I wish I can face Spirit more often.

  • It seems like everyone is facing a lot of Spirits except for you.

  • You get a look at real DBD when people aren't throwing games on purpose

  • Every game feels like a tournament when we have these events.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751445#Comment_2751445

    It seems like everyone is facing a lot of Spirits except for you.

    It makes me sad :(

  • Got Midwich with a bad basement, he was struggling, I said no. He kept struggling, I am bleeding him out as we speak. Hope it was fun for him.

  • @Sludge said:

    You get a look at real DBD when people aren't throwing games on purpose

    bold of u to assume i dont throw anyway for head on stuns

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Got Midwich with a bad basement, he was struggling, I said no. He kept struggling, I am bleeding him out as we speak. Hope it was fun for him.

    dont know what i expected from u tbh.

  • thats great come to eu we have them all

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Got Midwich with a bad basement, he was struggling, I said no. He kept struggling, I am bleeding him out as we speak. Hope it was fun for him.

    You are such a unit <3

  • That's how it is with every event. Players just trying to ruin other's fun. Nothing new, really.

  • I would love to but the 2 trials I tried they just split, rushed, t-bagged, and left.

  • I got used to it. Anything different would be abnormal.

  • which region you playing at? in the asian region there's no such thing as spirits now

  • I did play about 7 games today as survivor. The first 3 in solo queue. 1st game was a killer with 1 yellow perk who probably just got the game. My team stomped the poor guy and game was over with everyone getting out with like 15k points. The next 2 games were against a sweatlord Blight and right after a sweatlord Nurse. Blight was running Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer, BBQ with a really beneficial Ruin spawn for him so he could just defend it while still being able to apply pressure to the gens. The Nurse was running Starstruck, BBQ, Pop, Tinkerer. Both games ending in like 2 minutes with everyone dead. That was when I wanted to quit playing but my friend wanted to join me so I was like "whatever"

    EVERY.SINGLE.GAME was HORRIBLE. Every game someone got either tunneled or face camped at 4-5 gens let. I know "just do gens" but boi, I am not playing DBD to play "hold m1 simulator". Every game I either did hold m1 the whole match long or I was the chosen one who got chased for 3+ gens just to end up getting face camped afterwards and die while my team escapes.

    I just gave up and logged to play something else.I would have played killer but I did grind my way to Iri1 just before the rank reset hit and it kinda broke my will to touch killer for a while.

    tl;dr thanks god the event is only 50% more bps. It's really not worth worrying about missing out on something lol

  • @dallasmedicbag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751453#Comment_2751453

    which region you playing at? in the asian region there's no such thing as spirits now

    I’m east NA.

  • @Shaped said:

    I got used to it. Anything different would be abnormal.

    doesnt mean im not tired of it all

  • That's what's good about mobile, mobile gets this kind of thing every other week and everyone is so bad you don't even realize they are sweating :)

  • If you were a PS user I would say look me up and I would play spirit whenever you want but I’m not that good with her. Lol.

  • I'm not sure how an event would change an entire community of people

  • @throwaway79465468797 said:

    I'm not sure how an event would change an entire community of people

    It brings out the hood we bury deep inside us.

  • I thought this said food I was about to be like.. chili???

  • These events imo are a nice period to go on a break. Played two rounds of killer today and had enough.

  • @Labrac said:

    These events imo are a nice period to go on a break. Played two rounds of killer today and had enough.

    I just try to suffer through it, gotta get all the points I can get.

  • I mean... if survivors play normally, and you're a decent survivor, with meta perks, then you're fine

  • Would it kill you to be able to loop me and stop me from killing you in 5 minutes? It's cool if you play just for points. I don't care about points and don't need them and I am not going to play the game in a way contrary to how I normally do, due to an event that isn't even double bp lol complain to behavior that they designed this game this way.

  • @SunsetSherbet said:

    Would it kill you to be able to loop me and stop me from killing you in 5 minutes? It's cool if you play just for points. I don't care about points and don't need them and I am not going to play the game in a way contrary to how I normally do, due to an event that isn't even double bp lol complain to behavior that they designed this game this way.

    Or at least offer some cakes if that's what you want. No survivors want to hook a fella up, so you know, I have to end the game fast to reroll my survivors.

  • I agree with this sentiment

    Today I finally tried to play someone other then slinger

    Then I proceeded to face like 6 really really good swfs in a row I mean everyone knew how to loop, knew how to mind game, find any and all the totems, excellent body blocks

    And then I just didn't wanna play anymore

    I can take 1 or 2 or maybe even 3 losses in a row but 6 games in a row where I had 0 chance to kill anyone just sucks

    Really made me wish I had just played slinger instead

    But instead I just got off after that

  • Is it even the event?

    I don't remember the last BP event being sweaty at all, so I assumed its a combination of rank reset plus quadrupple the rank rewards making it wortwhile for players to secure their pips the easiest way (escape / killl).

  • @Ecstasy said:

    Is it even the event?

    I don't remember the last BP event being sweaty at all, so I assumed its a combination of rank reset plus quadrupple the rank rewards making it wortwhile for players to secure their pips the easiest way (escape / killl).

    They don't pip if they just do gens and escape.

  • Personally I've been playing normally. If that means I dominate, than I dominate. If it means gens pop in 2.5 seconds, then gens pop in 2.5 seconds. If it's a fun game all around and everyone gets a ton of bp, then so be it. It just depends on who the survivors are (if I'm killer) or who the killer and my teammates are (if I'm survivor).

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    1.5x bp and everyone loses their mind and decides to go all out and play as sweaty and unfun as they physically ######### can on both sides. im so tired would it kill you to not end the game in five minutes and let people collect more than 3k points on either side

    You are not making me regret taking a break.

    Hope your matches go better!

‹ 1 2 3