Not much can win against this

When versing a massive slowdown build. I've played against this numerous and numerous times and the end result is always exactly the same. It is always a bloody bloodbath because this killer with those perks and addons are so extremely oppressive. The game could never be fair when killers can "stack" slowdown perks, combined with an extremely high mobile and agile killer with addons such as this. I don't have to mention the name, the icon is so familiar.

I think slowdown and aura perks should be treated like exhaustion perks. Only one per trial. The killer needs to choose how he wants to slow the game down. Through passively with Ruin/Corrupt or aggressively with POP. Both is horribly broken when used together and Tinkerer simply enables god mode with it.

If the devs want to improve solo and regular queues, you need to look at this screenshot. Status symbols won't help against this. Four slowdown perks are too strong together.

Blight.png


Comments

  • @Sludge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738521#Comment_2738521

    Even if all gen slowdown perks were removed tomorrow, Survivors would still use Dead Hard. It doesn't matter what build the killer has.

    It's a question?

    I'm not trying to debate it.

    I'm asking, do others consider stacked gen slowdown as a crutch? Much like dead hard is considered.

    Why or why not?

    If you don't want to answer, please stop quoting me.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738529#Comment_2738529

    It's a question?

    I'm not trying to debate it.

    I'm asking, do others consider stacked gen slowdown as a crutch? Much like dead hard is considered.

    Why or why not?

    If you don't want to answer, please stop quoting me.

    No, stacked slowdown isn't a crutch. LOL

  • So, prolonging gens isn't a crutch but prolonging a chase is?

    Both, IMO, give you an advantage and slow your competitors down on their objectives, as well as limit one's own growth, but I'm willing to see Both sides.

    I guess stacked gen slowdowns are, not an advantage?

  • You're while team is running meta Perks, going against a Killer using meta Perks. You lost the game because you got outplayed, not because of slowdown Perks

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    This screen shot is just a pile of elephant poop. We can't learn or deduce anything from it. Next time post a link to a video so we can see if the killer was really over powered or if you or your teammates played poorly - which is probably what happened here.

    I learned that Sluzzy is unironically ranked higher than me.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    Yes it's strong is unbeatable no it's not I've beaten many Blights that use this kind of build. Be unpredictable with your movement slide one way than slide to the other and it may throw that player off, also hug walls at loops, circle around some trees I've done it and it's happen to me as well when I play Blight.

    Killers use hex perks bring in Counterforce you want to avoid pop how about bring in Repressed Alliance to block the gen when he comes back to pop it with the Tinker information.

    Blight has the ring try using Overcome and Lucky Break combo it works pretty well most of the time.

    If you beat Blights with this Build, those Blights were pretty bad. I win many games as Blight, because he is such a strong Killer, and I play without Add-Ons and only use Corrupt Intervention as Slowdown. If I would use this Build, I would win way more games, because it is just bonkers.

    And how does Overcome (with or without Lucky Break) help against a Blight with Alchemist Ring? They get their Rushes back immediatly, you wont make distance with Overcome.

  • @espooked said:

    Tinkerer should definitely be a one time per gen use, that perk is definitely not OP but on certain killers it's kinda busted. Just take these builds for granted, some people are bad at the killer and need it in order to win. Congratulate him for needing the training wheels and move on

    Iron will pic lmao

    Only 5 times per match ? Its gonna be useless,like 90% of killer perks

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738604#Comment_2738604

    So, prolonging gens isn't a crutch but prolonging a chase is?

    Both, IMO, give you an advantage and slow your competitors down on their objectives, as well as limit one's own growth, but I'm willing to see Both sides.

    I guess stacked gen slowdowns are, not an advantage?

    Except survivors have 16 while killer have 1/4 of it

  • Ok but if everyone gets under 10k bloodpoints the problem isnt the killer...its you guys. What were you doing? Hiding in a bush?

  • This is the first Sluzzy post I've read that doesn't feel like a troll post and that I actually agree with.

    Oh my god.

  • @CowabungaDude said:

    Why'd he send him self to coldwind lmfao

    Maybe he ran out of other Map-Offerings. Coldwind is still better for Blight than any Indoor-Map for example. (aside from Midwich)

  • And killers have powers and weapons.

    Point?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I agree with everything in the post, shockingly, except for aura and slowdown being limited to 1 per game. Stacking mass slowdown on high-mobility killers is a problem, but with the amount of perks in the game I'm more for implementing choice-restriction on the killer instead of on the perks.

    Not only high mobility killer, generally strong killers with stacked slowdowns are a problem too

  • I my opinion the problem with builds like that is the same problem we have right now with every one losing there mind that new dms is to strong on Freddy and artist. That build is a good strong build on blight it becomes oppressive but let's say on trapper or legion it would just be a really good build and it's oke to have good strong builds but if we go and nerv perks and combos just because one or two killers out of 26 are too good with them the rest just loses and we have a bunch of bad killer already that need a good strong build

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/303884/not-much-can-win-against-this

    Without a video, there's no way to draw any sort of info from this screencap. For all we know, you killed yourself on the first hook deliberately to set this up.

    Uh yeah. Sluzzy has been seen suicide on first hook many times

  • If the devs listen to people that make posts like this i will honestly stop playing and never come back.๐Ÿ˜…

  • You have a CoH, Deli DS, and 3 DHs. Plus it was coldwind.

    If anything this match was just unfair stuff vs unfair stuff, and the side who played worse lost.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    You have a CoH, Deli DS, and 3 DHs. Plus it was coldwind.

    If anything this match was just unfair stuff vs unfair stuff, and the side who played worse lost.

    The Blight build was way more unfair. Survivors don't have anything that could stop it.

    You know the unfairness and how OP it is because killers can win with that build almost blind folded. The 4 survivors have to be sweaty, on comms, and make no mistakes and even then they might lose to it.

    It desperately needs a nerf.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2739176#Comment_2739176

    The Blight build was way more unfair. Survivors don't have anything that could stop it.

    You know the unfairness and how OP it is because killers can win with that build almost blind folded. The 4 survivors have to be sweaty, on comms, and make no mistakes and even then they might lose to it.

    It desperately needs a nerf.

    I hate Blight but nah it's fine

  • @Smuk said:

    nerf killers and especially blight!!! Also DH needs lower exhaustion

    all survivors must be easy iri 1 32K BP per match!

    Yes. This guy here is in the known. Preach his insight as gospel.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738252#Comment_2738252

    Yes. This guy here is in the known. Preach his insight as gospel.

    Sluzzy is nurse god they say. I belive him all!

  • Losing by default to something because it is OP makes it not fine.

  • Sluzzy, I'm a fan of your quality content! Keep it up!

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2739176#Comment_2739176

    The Blight build was way more unfair. Survivors don't have anything that could stop it.

    You know the unfairness and how OP it is because killers can win with that build almost blind folded. The 4 survivors have to be sweaty, on comms, and make no mistakes and even then they might lose to it.

    It desperately needs a nerf.

    A blight with those addons and that build its hard to beat as a soloQ player, but its not imposible and the devs shoudn't balance the game around soloQ but instead around SWF, cause if they did that it would be even more frustrating to play killer againts SWF.

    What you can ask to the devs instead of nerfs, is buffs for soloQ imo.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    If the devs listen to people that make posts like this i will honestly stop playing and never come back.๐Ÿ˜…

    They already do

  • Also look at the post match bloodpoints?? Sounds like yโ€™all played poorly and youโ€™re blaming the killer for your failure.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    When versing a massive slowdown build. I've played against this numerous and numerous times and the end result is always exactly the same. It is always a bloody bloodbath because this killer with those perks and addons are so extremely oppressive. The game could never be fair when killers can "stack" slowdown perks, combined with an extremely high mobile and agile killer with addons such as this. I don't have to mention the name, the icon is so familiar.

    I think slowdown and aura perks should be treated like exhaustion perks. Only one per trial. The killer needs to choose how he wants to slow the game down. Through passively with Ruin/Corrupt or aggressively with POP. Both is horribly broken when used together and Tinkerer simply enables god mode with it.

    If the devs want to improve solo and regular queues, you need to look at this screenshot. Status symbols won't help against this. Four slowdown perks are too strong together.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PF556OVYK9R9/blight.png

    urghh ring+crow is just disgusting. oh and nurse is also busted, sluzzy.

  • Sluzzy my hero ๐Ÿ’ฏ

  • @Starrseed said:

    I my opinion the problem with builds like that is the same problem we have right now with every one losing there mind that new dms is to strong on Freddy and artist. That build is a good strong build on blight it becomes oppressive but let's say on trapper or legion it would just be a really good build and it's oke to have good strong builds but if we go and nerv perks and combos just because one or two killers out of 26 are too good with them the rest just loses and we have a bunch of bad killer already that need a good strong build

    You can see posts in the ptb feedback complaining about boil over because you can find a sabo squad in a specific spot in a specific map

  • @Travis_Bateman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738115#Comment_2738115

    Iron will pic lmao

    Only 5 times per match ? Its gonna be useless,like 90% of killer perks

    Not a fan of iron will relax, just love the icon. As I said, it's only busted on certain killers so go ahead and find a way to fix the problem then.. I'm guessing you use it on him too?

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2739176#Comment_2739176

    The Blight build was way more unfair. Survivors don't have anything that could stop it.

    You know the unfairness and how OP it is because killers can win with that build almost blind folded. The 4 survivors have to be sweaty, on comms, and make no mistakes and even then they might lose to it.

    It desperately needs a nerf.

    the day i see it nerfed is the day Stretch Res would be fixed too,

    Only one of them is getting fixed, and it's literally not these two, combined,

  • This look like a "the game is killer - sided because killers can kill" type of comment

  • I think the main thing we can learn from this post is..... survivors actually run more diverse builds than the forums claim lol

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    1st death and only 5k points. I now understand why you think the game is killer sided ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Those perks and addons are busted on Blight. It's a nightmare to deal with, especially as a solo survivor. Even SWF groups have trouble against Blight with a certain build.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738090#Comment_2738090

    Those perks and addons are busted on Blight. It's a nightmare to deal with, especially as a solo survivor. Even SWF groups have trouble against Blight with a certain build.

    I don't think I've ever had me and my random team not getting steamrolled by a Blight like this, but yknow, when there's a general strong killer perk, its gonna be much more strong on 2 killers.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738090#Comment_2738090

    He slugged a lot and tinkerer told him where the others were at.

    so they played well and you didn't that is all.

  • Damn you got smoked by the blight LMAO. Considering you have 5k points, the blight would probably won with barbecue only or any troll build kekw

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738094#Comment_2738094

    You can't look at it like that. Survivor perks help individual survivors. Killer perks affects the entire match.

    Have you heard about boons, kindred, BT, etc etc etc. Even unbreakable can turn the whole game around for the team, it doesn't help only "individual survivors".

  • Looks like i'm not much

    What? No i can't beat that, i just have low self esteem

  • Says the guy with a reputation of disconnecting the moment the game gets slightly hard....

  • @Sluzzy said:

    When versing a massive slowdown build. I've played against this numerous and numerous times and the end result is always exactly the same. It is always a bloody bloodbath because this killer with those perks and addons are so extremely oppressive. The game could never be fair when killers can "stack" slowdown perks, combined with an extremely high mobile and agile killer with addons such as this. I don't have to mention the name, the icon is so familiar.

    I think slowdown and aura perks should be treated like exhaustion perks. Only one per trial. The killer needs to choose how he wants to slow the game down. Through passively with Ruin/Corrupt or aggressively with POP. Both is horribly broken when used together and Tinkerer simply enables god mode with it.

    If the devs want to improve solo and regular queues, you need to look at this screenshot. Status symbols won't help against this. Four slowdown perks are too strong together.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PF556OVYK9R9/blight.png

    Sluzzy you're overreacting to Blight you really are. Just play the killer and see what good mmr players do against him and you'll see what happens cause a lot of players now how to beat him and you still don't even though he's been out for almost 2 years now.

    Also btw Tinker enables god mode no it doesn't I just vsed a blight recently who had tinker and we all still got out. Totems you have perks not saying them since I have many times. Pop well that all depends on you and your team and it looks more like you're having a rough time with your team more than the Blight himself.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738094#Comment_2738094

    You can't look at it like that. Survivor perks help individual survivors. Killer perks affects the entire match.

    What. Deadhard for example might seem like it only helps you, but you can extend a chase for much longer, which gives time for your entire team to do gens. Windows is basically the same thing, it'll help you extend chases by telling you the next strong loop to go to, which gives more time for your team. Survivor perks do affect the entire outcome of the match, as well as their teammates.

  • So... no one says anything about Tinkerer being a Gen Aura Reading Perks not a slowdown Perk

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    You see people. Sluzzy loves to kill themselves on hook the first chance they get. Leaves their team to rot. Then when they're automatically down to a 3v1. Loves to post an out of context picture. And go "see ! Look how broken this is !!!"

    I didn't kill myself. The team was so oppressed by an overpowered killer with no cooldowns and a perk loadout that prevented the objective from being done we couldn't do anything. I so happen to have the least points. I was slugged most of the time also.

    An iridescent team paralyzed. Our chances was zero because it was Blight and OP perks.

  • Yea nerf blight but then make coh 1 use per game and not 1000 times if needed ๐Ÿ™ƒ

1 2 โ€บ