Still waiting for this hag skin.......
So when is this coming out? Over a year and a half I've been asking for it. Getting bored of waiting now
Tagged:
BHVR
So when is this coming out? Over a year and a half I've been asking for it. Getting bored of waiting now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh yeah I like that one. There is a blue version that's on the store you can buy.
i thought it got relased already
That's the green one. This one was from tome 2
Nope
Yes I know. I don't think every skin will always come out. Sometimes they just never come out.
I have seen that it was supposed to come out. And it hasnt
Good God, this has to be the fastest turnover I've ever seen. Log into the game now, @Pika_Belle.
Bro ######### you said it and it came true immediately
Go mention coh nerfs and killer buffs rn
Everyone needs to see this thread that's wild asf
Marge simpson lettuce
This has to be the best timed post I've ever seen
"Still waiting for this skin to drop"
*Later that same day*
Ew.
Isn't that a combination of other skins? I think I've seen that ingame, at least some of the parts.
She looks cute haha ๐คฃ
For some reason they've been super inconsistent with releasing the recolors to the store. Some of those single-piece recolors I imagine will never be in the store due to the huge backlog.
I'm glad I got Ace's purple shirt from Tome 2 because it hasn't been rereleased.
It sure is.
You have no idea how much I wanted to respond to this yesterday...your timing was perfect LOL!
@OP
Ask for Alien as the anniversary chapter plz.
I can finally run around and be the cute little fairy I always dreamed of being ๐
Believe it or not. This is what I desperately want. An alien and Ripley chapter. The nostromo as the map ๐
I can do my best ๐ I have been asking for this skin for nearly a year and a half. I have been a pest ๐
I have been asked to request this too ๐
LOL
Take my money
Honestly I saw this was added and got really happy on your behalf lol
Is that a real skin?
Yes but the archive lighting makes it look a lot nicer than it really is.
Yes. That was the first rift I got to participate in. looks like prestige but at the same time not really....really nice skin.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Yes to a Xenomorph and Ripley, no to the indoor map if it is going to be as annoying as RPD and Midwich.
Is it in store or was it an old rift that never came back yet? I never seen that that skin
Old rift. Don't remember which one tho.
Its in the store now ๐
That spirit skin looks insane.
So happy for you right now @Pika_Belle
Thankyou ๐