because i am at my wit's end right now
I will offer some zoo cams: https://nationalzoo.si.edu/webcams
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
@entertainment720 said:I will offer some zoo cams: https://nationalzoo.si.edu/webcamsHope everyone is having a fabulous day!
@entertainment720 said:
omg i love this
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913979#Comment_2913979omg i love thishttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C7IJ1583WCV8/image.png
@GoodBoyKaru said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913979#Comment_2913979
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C7IJ1583WCV8/image.png
The pandas are my favorite!!! I could have them up all day. <3
If you have a favorite zoo animal, I bet there's a zoo camera for them somewhere!
@entertainment720 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913985#Comment_2913985The pandas are my favorite!!! I could have them up all day. <3If you have a favorite zoo animal, I bet there's a zoo camera for them somewhere!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913985#Comment_2913985
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
@GoodBoyKaru said:I have an interview in less than 45 minutes and this thread is a godsend for anxiety lmfao
I have an interview in less than 45 minutes and this thread is a godsend for anxiety lmfao
Yo same except mine was around a week ago.
I should know if my dreams will all die around tomorrow.
spooky..
It's also an animal shelter so I really want to get in lmao.
@Tr1nity said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913176#Comment_2913176Yo same except mine was around a week ago.I should know if my dreams will all die around tomorrow.spooky..It's also an animal shelter so I really want to get in lmao.
@Tr1nity said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913176#Comment_2913176
ohh good luck, I hope you do get the job...will be rooting for you <3
Good luck!!! 😱
IVE GOT YOU COVERED MOM!!
^^ This one was my friend's rabbit after eating carrots nom nom ;w;!!
@megswifey said:IVE GOT YOU COVERED MOM!!https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/08ALYL6D8Z5Q/img-1221-281-29.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SJQ942FOR09K/21-21-21-21.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RCDFE3910KMJ/onmywaytobusiness.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PO6M4SFU2PCV/img-0919-original.jpg^^ This one was my friend's rabbit after eating carrots nom nom ;w;!!
@megswifey said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/08ALYL6D8Z5Q/img-1221-281-29.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SJQ942FOR09K/21-21-21-21.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RCDFE3910KMJ/onmywaytobusiness.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PO6M4SFU2PCV/img-0919-original.jpg
THANK YOU MOST BRILLIANT DAUGHTER
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914350#Comment_2914350THANK YOU MOST BRILLIANT DAUGHTER
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914350#Comment_2914350
Well..
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914350#Comment_2914350https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914365#Comment_2914365https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/B3TUXOSFAHAN/018becde-6697-4859-a409-bb350f7329f9.gifWell..
@Mooks said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914365#Comment_2914365
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/B3TUXOSFAHAN/018becde-6697-4859-a409-bb350f7329f9.gif
Dw our agreement was far less spur of the moment ✨
Page 13
362 Replies
@I_am_Negan said:Page 13 362 Replieshttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DDNBS369I6X5/severallikelycoqui-size-restricted.gif
@I_am_Negan said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DDNBS369I6X5/severallikelycoqui-size-restricted.gif
A success
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915137#Comment_2915137A success
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2915137#Comment_2915137
I wonder what page the 666 post will be on.
And who will be the chosen one for the 666 post.
Haven’t posted this in this thread yet.
//
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UZO2Y32YV8U9/img-0691.jpg//
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UZO2Y32YV8U9/img-0691.jpg
Yowch
Smiling dnokey :)
This hellspawn would maul me to death for it but i'd gladly hug him
@entertainment720 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914283#Comment_2914283Good luck!!! 😱
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914283#Comment_2914283
@Mandy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914283#Comment_2914283ohh good luck, I hope you do get the job...will be rooting for you <3
@Mandy said:
Well I can give an update
I got accepted
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913362#Comment_2913362Ugh.i hate wearing ties.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NI3V10NLDVVZ/b67d6b4e-3461-4e24-bb49-0e420fd56e23.jpeg
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913362#Comment_2913362
Ugh.
i hate wearing ties.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NI3V10NLDVVZ/b67d6b4e-3461-4e24-bb49-0e420fd56e23.jpeg
TOP 3 OUT OF 16 BABY
800 OVERALL APPLICANTS
(hi now this thread knows my first name but its ok bc nobody uses off topic anyway lmfao)
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913375#Comment_2913375https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914289#Comment_2914289TOP 3 OUT OF 16 BABYhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V037V3AN8HKX/image.png800 OVERALL APPLICANTS(hi now this thread knows my first name but its ok bc nobody uses off topic anyway lmfao)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913375#Comment_2913375
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914289#Comment_2914289
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V037V3AN8HKX/image.png
Honestly, for the longest time, I thought your name was "Karu" until you said they were a fictional character.
Good job on the application though!
She is called bramble and she deserves the world
I paid literal money to have my dog photoshopped as the Mandalorian.
@Coordi said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/S4XF1CV7JUIB/mandoxeno.jpgI paid literal money to have my dog photoshopped as the Mandalorian.
@Coordi said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/S4XF1CV7JUIB/mandoxeno.jpg
money well spent
@Tr1nity said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914348#Comment_2914348https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914289#Comment_2914289Well I can give an updateI got accepted
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914348#Comment_2914348
OHMY GOSH!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! Good vibes all the way!
Greatest purchase in the history of mankind
Congrats to both of you 🥳
hope you treat yourselves accordingly, well deserved!
well done! Am super happy for you <3
Another well done. That's pretty pog out of 800 applicants!
Hope the experience goes well for you.
You have never seen anything as adorable as Baby Bat Burritos
lol
@Wrecked if you ever ned to share more Milo photos this is the thread
@GoodBoyKaru said:@Wrecked if you ever ned to share more Milo photos this is the thread
Thanks for letting me know! I’ll have to dig up some photos of when he was a pup, as he was tiny.
@Wrecked said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936832#Comment_2936832Thanks for letting me know! I’ll have to dig up some photos of when he was a pup, as he was tiny.
@Wrecked said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936832#Comment_2936832
ah yes, my plan is coming together perfectly
Some baby Milo action for ya! @GoodBoyKaru @MandyTalk @Jocelynbee
@Wrecked said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/P9CX34UUT8J1/f9dea1fd-eaca-4fab-a143-f2e2b4c14ab1.jpegSome baby Milo action for ya! @GoodBoyKaru @MandyTalk @Jocelynbee
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/P9CX34UUT8J1/f9dea1fd-eaca-4fab-a143-f2e2b4c14ab1.jpeg
thank you for sharing this has brightened my day immensely
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936941#Comment_2936941thank you for sharing this has brightened my day immenselyhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L4TPI3OCF60X/image.png
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936941#Comment_2936941
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L4TPI3OCF60X/image.png
This is hilarious! 🤣🤣
I need to send this to some of my mates right now.
my heart can’t handle so much cuteness
BABY MILO!!!!!!!!!!
@Hoodied said:You have never seen anything as adorable as Baby Bat Burritoshttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UTZ9AVNQULUU/image.png
@Hoodied said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UTZ9AVNQULUU/image.png
cuute xd
OMG baby Milo is adorable. 😍
:)
dolphin
@Tr1nity said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LW6HJIWTTRMV/image.pngdolphin
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LW6HJIWTTRMV/image.png
yassified seal
Me when there is free food
Page 14
396 Replies
It's getting closer
Emerald Green Snail.
I try not to double post here but how dare y’all let this thread go to second page of off-topic??
Baby Tapir is a little bit disappointed.
...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will offer some zoo cams: https://nationalzoo.si.edu/webcams
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
omg i love this
The pandas are my favorite!!! I could have them up all day. <3
If you have a favorite zoo animal, I bet there's a zoo camera for them somewhere!
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
Yo same except mine was around a week ago.
I should know if my dreams will all die around tomorrow.
spooky..
It's also an animal shelter so I really want to get in lmao.
ohh good luck, I hope you do get the job...will be rooting for you <3
Good luck!!! 😱
IVE GOT YOU COVERED MOM!!
^^ This one was my friend's rabbit after eating carrots nom nom ;w;!!
THANK YOU MOST BRILLIANT DAUGHTER
Well..
Dw our agreement was far less spur of the moment ✨
Page 13
362 Replies
A success
I wonder what page the 666 post will be on.
And who will be the chosen one for the 666 post.
Haven’t posted this in this thread yet.
//
Yowch
Smiling dnokey :)
This hellspawn would maul me to death for it but i'd gladly hug him
Well I can give an update
I got accepted
TOP 3 OUT OF 16 BABY
800 OVERALL APPLICANTS
(hi now this thread knows my first name but its ok bc nobody uses off topic anyway lmfao)
Honestly, for the longest time, I thought your name was "Karu" until you said they were a fictional character.
Good job on the application though!
She is called bramble and she deserves the world
I paid literal money to have my dog photoshopped as the Mandalorian.
money well spent
OHMY GOSH!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! Good vibes all the way!
Greatest purchase in the history of mankind
Congrats to both of you 🥳
hope you treat yourselves accordingly, well deserved!
well done! Am super happy for you <3
Another well done. That's pretty pog out of 800 applicants!
Hope the experience goes well for you.
You have never seen anything as adorable as Baby Bat Burritos
lol
@Wrecked if you ever ned to share more Milo photos this is the thread
Thanks for letting me know! I’ll have to dig up some photos of when he was a pup, as he was tiny.
ah yes, my plan is coming together perfectly
Some baby Milo action for ya! @GoodBoyKaru @MandyTalk @Jocelynbee
thank you for sharing this has brightened my day immensely
This is hilarious! 🤣🤣
I need to send this to some of my mates right now.
my heart can’t handle so much cuteness
BABY MILO!!!!!!!!!!
cuute xd
OMG baby Milo is adorable. 😍
:)
dolphin
yassified seal
Me when there is free food
Page 14
396 Replies
It's getting closer
Emerald Green Snail.
I try not to double post here but how dare y’all let this thread go to second page of off-topic??
Baby Tapir is a little bit disappointed.
...