This cat here was the mayor of a small Alaskan town.
turns out stubbs has a wikipedia page
Stubbs was described as a tourist attraction,[3] having been flooded with cards and letters, and drawing 30 to 40 tourists each day (most of whom were en route to other Alaska destinations, such as Denali)[4] who hoped to meet "the mayor". His position was honorary, as the town is only a historic district.[5]
There were 16 of us and 3 progress to the next stage so I'm really hoping I get through lol
I had to wear a tie for 3 hours it was awful
yeah ties are not fun! same like heels - and I always wear heels for an interview cos it makes my posture better, of course I always fall over when wearing heels so there's that to consider...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Radar says hi
do i sEE PUPPY
Yes, you see puppy
and he is as floofy as he looks :)
I would like to,,, hug
If you ever see him IRL, you have my full permission to hug him
thank you very much
if possible may you give him head pats from me in the meanwhile i just think hed enjoy them
I will :)
Tyvm
Because Pitbulls are cute and I had to post it in another thread
Life Hack: Look up Chinchilla with party hat
Can confirm, best life hack
I wanted to save this for later but I couldn't.
(apparently according to the one source I checked this cutie underwent an operation that left him dead for two minutes and survived)
Omg
best thing I could have read on such a morning 💙
am happy for that cow, may they live a beautiful floofy life
This cat here was the mayor of a small Alaskan town.
As they should be
fun fact
baby owls sleep on their stomach because their heads are too heavy
This is a very fun fact
Pigeon
//
You could have posted this with your fun fact instead of that owl that looks like it won’t wake up anymore….
Nah that owls just me when I was creating the thread mid breakdown ✨
turns out stubbs has a wikipedia page
ˢᵐᵒˡ
11 pages and counting
This is my legacy, forget about the summaries.
As long as the animal pics keep coming the legacy will never die
Best thread
Radar says hello again
Hello Radar !!
Hello
hallo Motte und Zirbel
cuddly
A very happy dog
perfection
This thread is perfection. But what are you referring to in that pic?
replies: 333
Gotta being that to 666
with on-topic posts of course:
I will do my part to help reach 666
Wiggle
//
I have an interview in less than 45 minutes and this thread is a godsend for anxiety lmfao
Roly Poly are adorable
I hope the interview went well??
Don’t know if I agree with the bugs..
but the rest of them are indeed super adorable!
Me too I'll find out at some point idk when tho I literally just finished
Well now it’s waiting time.
Hope the interview went well <3
Me too ngl
There were 16 of us and 3 progress to the next stage so I'm really hoping I get through lol
I had to wear a tie for 3 hours it was awful
Ugh.
i hate wearing ties.
yeah ties are not fun! same like heels - and I always wear heels for an interview cos it makes my posture better, of course I always fall over when wearing heels so there's that to consider...