I'm glad you've got a pet that makes you happy ❤️❤️
Sister and I are in the process of cleaning out my brother's old room and then we're gonna chinchilla proof it and hopefully get some chinchillas by the end of this year !!
That is amazing!! Chinchillas are hard work but worth it, I've got a friend who raises them. I hope they find a happy and healthy home with you and your sister!
Everyone posting animals here you are the reason I have the strength to keep going and help out these forums.
I am glad I found this thread, It's been really difficult the past few months. A lot of things not going right off the computer and trying to keep a positive mindset, it's just been hard. So seeing people trying to help each other smile is just... amazing and a breath of fresh air.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is amazing!! Chinchillas are hard work but worth it, I've got a friend who raises them. I hope they find a happy and healthy home with you and your sister!
Everyone posting animals here you are the reason I have the strength to keep going and help out these forums.
I am glad I found this thread, It's been really difficult the past few months. A lot of things not going right off the computer and trying to keep a positive mindset, it's just been hard. So seeing people trying to help each other smile is just... amazing and a breath of fresh air.
good boi pic
one of the goodest, some may say
Am also a good boy.
is definitely very good
Am ALSO a good* boy
*only good if food is involved
the smile on his face makes me think food was nearby
And you would think quite right.
This is easily the best thread on the Forum.
Yeah, they're both mine. And yes, one is a Bengal. Coot af
Love them! I have wanted a Bengal as well but I think they need much space and activity and in my current home that’s not possible..
Seagull
Cutie
She likes climbing up stuff.
Does this count?
it is indeed cute and cuddly
feeling very hollow inside so bumping this thread
Aww haven’t seen this until now..
have some springhares
gorgeous
Burrito.
Joey
On the subject of DBD, heres an End Game Chat I just had.
Let's gooo my name is funny
but yeah my steam name is different than my forums name
look !!
(@AnneBonny dnokeys :) )
DNOKEY
I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE SOMETHING ELSE THANK YOU
YOU'RE WELCOME
Was playing a game, looked over and saw my dog staring at me. 😂
This almighty and ultimate floof deserves a spot in this thread
bow before him
znokey :)
Saw on kitty page on Twitter.
I very much don’t like those hands.
I receive:
Chin Scritch
You receive:
A claw dug into your arm
They see me rollin‘ …
pig
Waiting for my husband as he runs into coffee shop to grab order we called in. Just staring waiting for him to come back from around the corner. 😂
Happy 3 month anniversary to this thread
happy 3 month anniversary to me having a breakdown in public and it somehow becoming an iconic thread in off topic
LMAO
Omg Happy birthday to the best thread
If you say it like that it doesn’t sound as festive anymore
Perfect image for this
Do you accept?
God I'm so glad @Mooks joined this forum, chinchillas are great
im the one that gave him the idea to get them???
Yes they are
And these two cuties (and me) will always be thankful for that!
ur a genius
A floof