As confirmed by @MandyTalk in some other threads pictures will be enabled in EU daytime hours, aka when she works. When she gets off work the pictures will be disabled again. This is to ensure, I believe, that the max amount of attention is available (as other mods are volunteers, whereas it's Mandy's job) to ensure that the second any more pops up it's dealt with.
Currently, the forums hoster (Vanilla) doesn't have any options to grant image privileges after certain conditions are met, so this is a temporary fix until a more permanent one can be worked out with Vanilla.
As confirmed by @MandyTalk in some other threads pictures will be enabled in EU daytime hours, aka when she works. When she gets off work the pictures will be disabled again. This is to ensure, I believe, that the max amount of attention is available (as other mods are volunteers, whereas it's Mandy's job) to ensure that the second any more pops up it's dealt with.
Currently, the forums hoster (Vanilla) doesn't have any options to grant image privileges after certain conditions are met, so this is a temporary fix until a more permanent one can be worked out with Vanilla.
As confirmed by @MandyTalk in some other threads pictures will be enabled in EU daytime hours, aka when she works. When she gets off work the pictures will be disabled again. This is to ensure, I believe, that the max amount of attention is available (as other mods are volunteers, whereas it's Mandy's job) to ensure that the second any more pops up it's dealt with.
Currently, the forums hoster (Vanilla) doesn't have any options to grant image privileges after certain conditions are met, so this is a temporary fix until a more permanent one can be worked out with Vanilla.
yepp exactly this. I'm available EU work hours and it's my job to deal with things - even though I don't actively moderate anymore but I want to protect my team and our users here. <3
Now they can be mistaken for a Jerboa (Which I posted earlier in this thread) however, the Jerboa is native to Afro-Eurasia, while the Kangaroo Rat is native to the Americas.
Thank you for this thread! I've been struggling mentally for months now and small things like this remind me that there are things worth smiling for. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who posted cute/cuddly things 😘 Here is my contribution to the cuddlyness, my little voidling.
Thank you for this thread! I've been struggling mentally for months now and small things like this remind me that there are things worth smiling for. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who posted cute/cuddly things 😘 Here is my contribution to the cuddlyness, my little voidling.
Yes! His name is Abe and he is my ESA. I adopted him from the shelter last August and I am so happy I just decided to go on a random drive to clear my head. Ended up somewhere just to look at something cute and feel human again.
Yes! His name is Abe and he is my ESA. I adopted him from the shelter last August and I am so happy I just decided to go on a random drive to clear my head. Ended up somewhere just to look at something cute and feel human again.
Well I should say he adopted me. I luffs him <3
I'm glad you've got a pet that makes you happy ❤️❤️
Sister and I are in the process of cleaning out my brother's old room and then we're gonna chinchilla proof it and hopefully get some chinchillas by the end of this year !!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With the current image situation i guess this deserves a bump :)
I dunno why I can send pictures but here- kitty
As confirmed by @MandyTalk in some other threads pictures will be enabled in EU daytime hours, aka when she works. When she gets off work the pictures will be disabled again. This is to ensure, I believe, that the max amount of attention is available (as other mods are volunteers, whereas it's Mandy's job) to ensure that the second any more pops up it's dealt with.
Currently, the forums hoster (Vanilla) doesn't have any options to grant image privileges after certain conditions are met, so this is a temporary fix until a more permanent one can be worked out with Vanilla.
Yay
Shiloh (Left) and Oliver (Right)
yepp exactly this. I'm available EU work hours and it's my job to deal with things - even though I don't actively moderate anymore but I want to protect my team and our users here. <3
Capybara
A true hero:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jflXUguoKtUChamois
is this just a very fuzzy goat?
Yes
Japanese Weasel
You have been gifted with a baby
OH MY GOD????
Smallest Deer in the world iirc, they are the cutest looking things I have ever seen
Japanese Serow
Patagonian Mara
OMG that's just the definition of the word cuteness.
(and yes I do constantly lurk in this thread)
<3
The Kangaroo Rat
Now they can be mistaken for a Jerboa (Which I posted earlier in this thread) however, the Jerboa is native to Afro-Eurasia, while the Kangaroo Rat is native to the Americas.
The Kangaroo Rat is almost much larger.
Thirteen-lined ground squirrel
Chinchilla
@Mooks quickly deploy Zirbel and Motte!
@GoodBoyKaru here they are
Perfekt 😌
This is the closest I've gotten to impulsively spending 350 dollars
Omg i want them!
can they share a cage with some chinchillas? 🤔
gotta do some research.
Also:
Tree kangaroo
//
Sammy in a Sunhat
:)
Uhh it’s a cat.
Anxiety is spiking bc of a mock I have so I'm bringing this thread back because it's very calming ✨
Emperor Tamarin is there for you.
So cute.
https://twitter.com/9NewsAdel/status/1502119751430000648?t=zRIk_CQvHA8Iout-80p9Lw&s=19I offer my own cat in my own drawer.
once again massively struggling so bumping this
Derpy ‚blue-footed booby‘
Baby elephant greeting you to make sure you are okay
Derpy giraffe being derpy
Cats
20211013_221145.jpg 20210912_095050.jpgcute cats 💙
are they yours? Is that a bengal cat?
Have this picture of a Crow I found.
birb
Recent pic of my pupper trying to look pathetic while my husband is cooking. 😂
Beautiful in black
I love how this is still going strong. We need this! 😁
Hamburger 😍
Ok It's actually a Lemur.
Thank you for this thread! I've been struggling mentally for months now and small things like this remind me that there are things worth smiling for. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who posted cute/cuddly things 😘 Here is my contribution to the cuddlyness, my little voidling.
What an excellent voidling
Yes! His name is Abe and he is my ESA. I adopted him from the shelter last August and I am so happy I just decided to go on a random drive to clear my head. Ended up somewhere just to look at something cute and feel human again.
Well I should say he adopted me. I luffs him <3
I'm glad you've got a pet that makes you happy ❤️❤️
Sister and I are in the process of cleaning out my brother's old room and then we're gonna chinchilla proof it and hopefully get some chinchillas by the end of this year !!