I love them all but surely you could've saved me a heart attack when I saw I had 12 notifications and thought I'd said something really controversial by putting them into one comment? Lol
I love them all but surely you could've saved me a heart attack when I saw I had 12 notifications and thought I'd said something really controversial by putting them into one comment? Lol
Yesss. Local wildlife rehabilitator sometimes has super sad pics/stories but they also have super cute pics and happy ending stories like these otters. Their names are Emmet and Addie.
Yesss. Local wildlife rehabilitator sometimes has super sad pics/stories but they also have super cute pics and happy ending stories like these otters. Their names are Emmet and Addie.
Have you seen the videos of the place where you can swim with otters? I haven't read into it so not sure how good/bad it is for the otters but I was still so jealous of the people getting to play with them in the water.
Have you seen the videos of the place where you can swim with otters? I haven't read into it so not sure how good/bad it is for the otters but I was still so jealous of the people getting to play with them in the water.
what the ######### that exists and i havent been told?!
what the ######### that exists and i havent been told?!
When Sean Astin did it he started trending because someone shared pic only mentioning Stranger Things so people started naming all his other roles that were bigger. 😂
When Sean Astin did it he started trending because someone shared pic only mentioning Stranger Things so people started naming all his other roles that were bigger. 😂
Have you seen the videos of the place where you can swim with otters? I haven't read into it so not sure how good/bad it is for the otters but I was still so jealous of the people getting to play with them in the water.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If deadly
Why friend shaped
Dudong
Baby Ghost Crab:
Smoll
Short-Eared Elephant Shrew
Black-Capped Chickadee
Hokkaido Bird
lol
Strange bird.
American Goldfinch:
Siberian Cat
Siberian Husky
Siberian Tiger
I love them all but surely you could've saved me a heart attack when I saw I had 12 notifications and thought I'd said something really controversial by putting them into one comment? Lol
(very fluffy, mostly, though so it gets a pass)
Sorry
Christmas cow
You're forgiven omg
In which country do cows look so fluffy?
I only know those cows.
Are this OTTERS!!!?? 😍😍😘
The Scottish Highlands have some
As do Finland
I guess the colder it is, the more fluff. Idk, I find them magnificent.
Plural form of cow:
Now inverted:
Yesss. Local wildlife rehabilitator sometimes has super sad pics/stories but they also have super cute pics and happy ending stories like these otters. Their names are Emmet and Addie.
😍😍I am melting😍😍
I love Otters so much, I could pet them all day.
#pettheotter
//
Have you seen the videos of the place where you can swim with otters? I haven't read into it so not sure how good/bad it is for the otters but I was still so jealous of the people getting to play with them in the water.
what the ######### that exists and i havent been told?!
Lemme see if I can find a video. Saw bunch of celebs sharing videos of it a few years ago. Think it's in California.
When Sean Astin did it he started trending because someone shared pic only mentioning Stranger Things so people started naming all his other roles that were bigger. 😂
https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2019/08/sean-astin-appreciation-day-viral-otter-photo
well now i wanna go
I guess he took his daughter for her bday. That had to be the best bday ever.
Also
This :D
Stop it!!! 🥰😍😍
I'll need to take a look, didn't hear of it.
European Hedgehog
:)
Many cows
:)
THERE'S SO MANY??!
Alicia Silverstone shared a cow page one day on Instagram 😂
Highland Cattle:
are beautiful.
If you look closely those are not actually two Oreos but two cows there standing on a meadow
It begins again..
European Polecat:
Omg @Mooks you should totally show us all the chinchillas you're getting since you've deprived this thread so far
hes probably got hundreds saved on a draft
I know he's definitely at least getting some and the fact that he hasn't sent them here is a crime I must expose
They're too cute to leave ignored and should be getting all the compliments,
I honestly thought they would be the first picture he shared, but he shared the demon crab before sharing chinchillas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_IXpdSrxyI strange sniffing beast
They will be shared once they are actually home :)
anyway, take these wild chinchillas for now
and sorry @Tr1nity i wasn’t prepared yesterday
Fine I guess that's an acceptable compromise 🙄🙄
Here are a few. Firstly, the lovely Tarsier:
Secondly, a cute baby with a disapproving parent:
And finally, David Bowie reincarnated as a koala:
This is the pink fairy armadillo.
it looks more like a Pokémon than many actual Pokémon.
also it’s Fairy/Ground type.