because i am at my wit's end right now
I present to you: Sugar Gliders
Thus ends my presentation.
here is a baby kinkajou
Slow Loris
Elephant shrews
Sun Conure:
@Tr1nity said:Sun Conure:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MQ5HLIJD8BDX/image.png
@Tr1nity said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MQ5HLIJD8BDX/image.png
It looks like a Tequila Sunrise Bird :)
Bat-eared foxes
Dik-dik
Gundi family picture
Harp Seals
Baby Lemming on a spoon
Sunda flying lemur
(I feel like I have entered a mirror dimensions internet and finding animals from there..)
13-Lined Squirrel
well youve definitely fulfiled the purpose of the thread
Bongo antelope
Stoat
Bilby
Zebra
Gerenuk
and baby
Okapi
Tenrec
Hedgehogs
Opisthoteuthis adorabilis
it’s scientific name even acknowledges how adorable this octopus is
Monk Seal
Numbat
Plateau Pika
@Tr1nity said:Plateau Pikahttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0961CCP4L0VT/image.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L2LFNVYRW09T/image.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G6YLE9LJEULL/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0961CCP4L0VT/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L2LFNVYRW09T/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G6YLE9LJEULL/image.png
hopefully it doesn’t shock you
Mangalitsa pig
Dripped out Yak
@Tr1nity said:Zebrahttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z7MXSKYLI8GT/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z7MXSKYLI8GT/image.png
zonkey
Venezualan poodle moth
@Mooks said:Venezualan poodle mothhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ALVLR8PWWUAB/2905ab8b-34f3-4448-855f-c54b46ea6998.jpeg
@Mooks said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ALVLR8PWWUAB/2905ab8b-34f3-4448-855f-c54b46ea6998.jpeg
A few Birds-of-Paradise
Japanese Spider Crab
Look how cuddly it is 🥰
@Mooks said:Japanese Spider Crabhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9B0YW2EZSS97/a7c1834c-fdb8-404f-b570-9c43df48cbbd.jpegLook how cuddly it is 🥰
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9B0YW2EZSS97/a7c1834c-fdb8-404f-b570-9c43df48cbbd.jpeg
hate this
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738482#Comment_2738482hate this
@GoodBoyKaru said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738482#Comment_2738482
But it just wants to lay its legs around you and hug you and cuddle you 😢
Red Fox:
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738483#Comment_2738483But it just wants to lay its legs around you and hug you and cuddle you 😢
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738483#Comment_2738483
id rather drown
Honduran white bats
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738484#Comment_2738484id rather drown
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738484#Comment_2738484
(That’s probably it’s real intention when trying to cuddle someone)
Crow
Panda ant
don’t know if I like it or not tbh. It’s neither panda nor ant but actually a wasp.
@Mooks said:Panda anthttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WDQHXXPXPULW/7d65e776-1d70-44c4-867d-46b4bca937a7.jpegdon’t know if I like it or not tbh. It’s neither panda nor ant but actually a wasp.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WDQHXXPXPULW/7d65e776-1d70-44c4-867d-46b4bca937a7.jpeg
we've strayed away from cute/cuddly and entered eldritch horror
Green-Cheeked Conure
i feel like both of you can stop for the night my email notifications are dying
@GoodBoyKaru said:i feel like both of you can stop for the night my email notifications are dying
Wanted to sleep anyway :)
have a last one: Chinese Water Deer.
(If you ignore the teeth it’s really cute..)
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738503#Comment_2738503Wanted to sleep anyway :)have a last one: Chinese Water Deer.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UCBP3XYK9TS7/ffa951a2-2ab1-492c-a2fe-307eca93e701.jpeg(If you ignore the teeth it’s really cute..)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738503#Comment_2738503
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UCBP3XYK9TS7/ffa951a2-2ab1-492c-a2fe-307eca93e701.jpeg
The teeth make it cuter ngl,
Fine
Just one more, I promise.
@Tr1nity said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738503#Comment_2738503Finehttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PANZLRDQDF8P/image.pngJust one more, I promise.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PANZLRDQDF8P/image.png
It's a cow they're always okay
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738509#Comment_2738509It's a cow they're always okay
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738509#Comment_2738509
More cows it is.
I have discovered GoodBoyKaru's dream.
Patting a cow.
@Tr1nity said:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V0yoII8-HkI have discovered GoodBoyKaru's dream.Patting a cow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V0yoII8-Hk
You're absolutely correct and this video is one of my favourites,
:)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I present to you: Sugar Gliders
Thus ends my presentation.
here is a baby kinkajou
Slow Loris
Elephant shrews
Sun Conure:
It looks like a Tequila Sunrise Bird :)
Bat-eared foxes
Dik-dik
Gundi family picture
Harp Seals
Baby Lemming on a spoon
Sunda flying lemur
(I feel like I have entered a mirror dimensions internet and finding animals from there..)
13-Lined Squirrel
well youve definitely fulfiled the purpose of the thread
Bongo antelope
Stoat
Bilby
Zebra
Gerenuk
and baby
Okapi
Tenrec
Hedgehogs
Opisthoteuthis adorabilis
it’s scientific name even acknowledges how adorable this octopus is
Monk Seal
Numbat
Plateau Pika
hopefully it doesn’t shock you
Mangalitsa pig
Dripped out Yak
zonkey
Venezualan poodle moth
A few Birds-of-Paradise
Japanese Spider Crab
Look how cuddly it is 🥰
hate this
But it just wants to lay its legs around you and hug you and cuddle you 😢
Red Fox:
id rather drown
Honduran white bats
(That’s probably it’s real intention when trying to cuddle someone)
Crow
Panda ant
don’t know if I like it or not tbh. It’s neither panda nor ant but actually a wasp.
we've strayed away from cute/cuddly and entered eldritch horror
Green-Cheeked Conure
i feel like both of you can stop for the night my email notifications are dying
Wanted to sleep anyway :)
have a last one: Chinese Water Deer.
(If you ignore the teeth it’s really cute..)
The teeth make it cuter ngl,
Fine
Just one more, I promise.
It's a cow they're always okay
More cows it is.
I have discovered GoodBoyKaru's dream.
Patting a cow.
You're absolutely correct and this video is one of my favourites,
:)