Went to local farm to grab some stuff, they have mama cow and baby in fenced in area out front. Used to have cow, sheep, and alpaca but sometime last year they all went away - maybe moved to one of the other locations after years of being in the same location.
Speaking of tits (the bird, that is), the stream I mentioned with the great tit nest is still on-going. All eggs have hatched and although two chicks are a bit on the smaller side, they all seem to be doing well and might be fledging in a week or so.
Speaking of tits (the bird, that is), the stream I mentioned with the great tit nest is still on-going. All eggs have hatched and although chicks two are a bit on the smaller side, they all seem to be doing well and might be fledging in a week or so.
Speaking of tits (the bird, that is), the stream I mentioned with the great tit nest is still on-going. All eggs have hatched and although chicks two are a bit on the smaller side, they all seem to be doing well and might be fledging in a week or so.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Madagascar Day Gecko is a cute fella
Oww 😍
Never stop the thread!
as a celebration of me learning that miniature donkeys are entirely natural and native to Sardinia and Sicily here are more miniature donkey pictures
They are just smol, not unnatural.
never
Well… triple post… but hey. I could really need some more cute pics..
Cows :)
Thank you Karu 💙
Cows do help very much!
Indian Giant Squirrel
(seriously though, this thread is getting neglected by everyone)
That squirrel is beautiful!
That's a beautiful tail (I don't have many to send :( )
There are so many cute squirrel species
Prevot‘s squirrel
theyre besties :sparkles:
my brain needed this 😊 love how doggo has cow pattern
Some cats I’ve worked with.
Mlem :)
Giant Red Flying Squirrel
House cows
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cew6ChIPG1J/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
OMG i needed this 😍
Apparently squirrels can be ‚piebald‘ as if the normal color wouldn’t be cute enough and albino is too mainstream as a variation?? Look at this cutie
Cat?
Doggo
Catto
May I remind everyone of baby harp seals?
Japanese squirrels can eat poisonous mushrooms without any problems:
towel drying a seal
Went to local farm to grab some stuff, they have mama cow and baby in fenced in area out front. Used to have cow, sheep, and alpaca but sometime last year they all went away - maybe moved to one of the other locations after years of being in the same location.
Haven’t posted these for a while
😉
More cat
Made it to page 15 with 429 Replies
Still wondering who is the chosen one for 666th reply😮
More cats 🙂 😂
Cat and Chinchilla!
Because it showed up on my FB memories, here's one of my dogs siblings back when they were almost a month old.
Cat and Squirrel playing
What a good dog
Birbs (as they got sadly deleted in Rainbow birb thread)
(@GentlemanFridge )
I am happy to see my penchant for small birds has been noticed.
Even more cats???
Also i may have an excuse to actually show a few of my photos from back when I was more into digital photography
Speaking of tits (the bird, that is), the stream I mentioned with the great tit nest is still on-going. All eggs have hatched and although two chicks are a bit on the smaller side, they all seem to be doing well and might be fledging in a week or so.
LIVE Great Tit Nest Cam "Apple & Pie" Pt. II 2022 - Recke, Germany - YouTube
Speaking of tits
(the thread title does say cuddly)
ROFL
:)
T'sa circle
Bird orb = borb
This baby hippo is definitely cute and cuddly. 😂
dont show my bf he hates hippos
even tiny, baby ones that are very cute and cuddly
So don't show him house hippos?
https://youtu.be/TijcoS8qHIENo but you can show me them
nova text me this
I wish I could disguise myself as a rock too…