Tell me you're a survivor main without telling me you're a survivor main.
I'll give you a few easy examples to get started;
Dead Hard is a perfectly balanced perk.
CoH takes too long to bless a totem.
NOED is unfair because it rewards no skill.
I'll give you a few easy examples to get started;
Dead Hard is a perfectly balanced perk.
CoH takes too long to bless a totem.
NOED is unfair because it rewards no skill.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tell me you're a killer main without telling me you're a killer main:
Low effort.
I run BBQ and Chili because the bloodpoint grind is terrible.
I did the gen and maxed out on objective, time to click the flashlight for that pip.
Tell me you're a killer main without telling me you're a killer main.
I'll give you a few easy examples to get started;
Lithe is overpowered.
Alchemist's Ring Blight is perfectly balanced.
Decisive Strike needs another nerf.
For real, though, can we please please please please cut it out with the us vs them, pit one side vs the other, absolute levels of bullshittery we have here every single day. Both sides have valid issues to deal with, and both sides deserve to have complaints to listen to. Pitting everyone against each other with every single ######### post is so tiring and the antithesis of the word "productive".
Please, just stop.
Thank you
Wait, people complain about Lithe? O.o;;
Prove thyself gets a pass because the BP gain is shyte without it ;P
Yes. Unironically.
Also on the unironic complaint list was No Mither, WGLF's healing buff, Soul Guard, For The People, Vigil's buff, and someone bragging about their "Victory vs a meta 4man" where there were 0 Exhaustion perks in play and only 1x BT. No DS, no UB, no anything.
People will ######### and moan at the most idiotic things. This is the case for players on all sides of the spectrum. Creating these us vs them posts helps nobody, however, and only deepens the already mile-wide gap, creating even more conflicting feedback and making balancing according to the majority vote all the more difficult.
I must be pretty weird then! I think DS is in probably the best spot it could be. Most builds I have success with reward hooking multiple survivors. (BBQ stacks plz ;.;)
I don't know enough about blight to comment, I never played much of him yet, but from what I have seen his ring does seem to lean on the very strong side of things.
Omg please just quit with these kind of posts. Survivors, killers, this is exactly why this game will never be balanced because both sides are at war and it’s a never ending cycle of two cry baby ridden roles that act like their side can do no wrong. It’s so tiring, why can’t the community just come together and acknowledge the problems of both sides? Jesus Christ it’s really not that hard people.
TBagging and clicking and calling you names in post game is fine because you can still play. Camping or tunneling me should result in massive punishments and possible bans.
Yes, please. I hate how almost every thread leads to a "us vs them" war. Some people cross the thin line of being a Main into being a Stan and will spit hateful comments towards other players to defend an imaginary tribe of their own. I kinda wish the forum had a separate place for people to rant and fight over roles and a different more strict section for actual discussion and exchange of ideas :/
Tbh I've never once heard anyone complain about lithe
Kind of what I think. Can we stop the ridiculous "us vs. them" war?
They came for DH they will eventually come for all exhaustion perks. (This is a joke and only a joke.)
Tell me you're a killer main without telling me you are because.....
You think people using DH don't understand how to use DH and it's just a 'free win'.
You think that having one area for survs that is moderately safe is #########.
You think I should be able to do ######### all game and at least get a 2K is cool.
See? people who play survivor can do that too and it's still dumb af.
Imagine being a main
Imagine all the people.....
Imagine imagining...
Killer mains are actually wholesome, they didnt complain about me not opening the Red box.
You still see more survivors commenting on the post changing the original topic…
These threads…
Oop the killer main spoke.
I thought this was going to be a fun thread where nobody got sh*t on for playing a certain side. Therefore I'm doing it anyways because I hate being disappointed
All my survivors are P3 50 because I'm always hopeful that prestige will be Dwight level when it comes to new survivors (covered in blood) plus they look so cute 🥰
My username should suffice.
I loved that show so much
Oh look, a bear instead of more us v them.
If bear supposed to be dangerous, why look so cuddly with cute ears?
If bear is deadly then why friend shaped
Oh, I have. Plenty of times.
This was while it was still only usable in chase, too, and after. People can and will complain about anything.
Dangerous to those that ruin their cuddle time.
The cuteness is deadly.
Nothing that cute can be dangerous
You're not helping.
You're not helping either.
Oh good god did this thread teach you nothing.
My point is that both sides have legitimate issues that the other side often doesn't understand.
Yeah because the not so subtle digs at survivors while killers got nothing negative said about them was really good at conveying that.
Except for:
Also: here are some more subtle dogs for you.
Ouch this thread blew up in the op's face.
Does this mean that most people here have made it their new year resolution to stop the us vs them mentality
Point 1 I interpreted differently
Point 2 was under the survivor side
Point 3 was under the survivor side
Point 4 was under the survivor side
As to the rest...I'm not seeing the issue. Why are you being fussy about formatting?
I do think that both sides have issues that aren't obvious to both sides - but I also do think that the overall thrust of the game's direction tends to favor survivors.
I interpreted point 1 as the whole "These addons are fine but woe be me bhvr hates all killer players so they'll be nerfed to Freddy level"
Shrug
Have edited for clarity then.
Sigh.
Ok, nerf DH or shout up
Dude, people complain about Power Struggle if they get hit by it... or even Head On.
Where are we?
Um...
Okay anyway stan Bruno
PREACH TO THE HEAVENS
Nope, not dangerous at all, just cute.