Wow, playing killer in 2021 is so fun right??

https://youtu.be/8TJSvaDTrWA

Honestly, whatching this makes me very sad about the game. Litterally a bully simulator, be honest, why would a person play killer? Personally, i have 2500 hours, i play both sides at mid/ high mmr, and be honest, why would a person play killer? The purpose of the MMR was to find you more and more difficult games with the accumulation of victories, but this apply only on killers matches, because on the survivor side is quite the opposite, the real challenging matches as a survivor are those at the low mmr, because it puts you in a team with low skill people which will most likely be the cause of your death in game, while at the high mmr you find capable Survivors who abuse the broken mechanics of the game and the game is easier and chill, with the result in which the killer makes 4 hooks and everyone escapes more easily.

Personally, I rarely die when I play Survivor, at most they can only kill me if they tunnel and camp, but then everyone else would escapes.

Vote up if you agree.

Comments

  • You hear that killer players, just quit your job and play Dead by Daylight for 8,000 hours and you won't get bullied!

  • I actually saw this live, lol. Came into his stream and he was ranting/complaining about Spirit.

    I used to like Tru3 a lot until I realized he's incredibly condescending and passively aggressive. He's a hypocrite in a lot of things he says, he doesn't take critique well (he thinks hes top MMR, so in his mind, he knows better than others). This match happened like 30-40m after I stepped in, and he was still goin, this time about how broken SWF is and how 'trash' these survivors are. His frustration really builds up and gets to him in this match.

    Yes SWF is a problem, being able to play like this compared to solo que is night/day difference and def not healthy for the game. I don't think anyone disagrees with how OP it is.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    They needed a spanking from Nurse or Spirit for how they treated Legion.

    Nurse and Hillbilly should have never been nerfed when teams like this exists.

    He got caught with his pants down and unfortunately they took advantage of it.

    But as far as Bullying, killers bully solo teams as well. This just shows only one extreme.

    Sluzzy is making a non troll, really good post (aside from the Nurse nerf), what is going on???

  • @MrCalac123 said:

    Lmao look at that stupid BS at 1:40, the Meg made the dumbest mistakes possible and STILL makes it to a pallet thanks to Dead Hard.

    What an awful, awful perk that genuinely ruins the game.

    B-b-B-bUt ''juSt wAiT iT oUt 5HeAd'' - some survivor main

    Dead Hard is the biggest contributor to the frustration of playing killer. You can outplay a survivor, only to see them get a second-chance that they do not deserve. Oh, and every survivor commonly brings this perk and can use it multiple times, a minimum of 3 times before killed from the game, assuming you chase, hook, chase another.

    So a minimum of 12 opportunities, assuming the survivors don't finish all the gens, to get a second-chance that requires no legitimate skill or effort, just press a button, and you basically get a third health state.

    I wonder why killers have to tunnel and camp, right?

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2706121#Comment_2706121

    Since you decided to delete your comment saying I must "only have 500 hours", no, I don't have only "500 hours" just because I don't agree with you.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CFKP0NYMHLUA/image-2021-12-20-141303.png

    Holy #########

  • @steamed_hamzzz said:

    Survivor mains will watch this video and swear there’s nothing wrong

    “fLaShLiGhTs aRe tHe wEaKeSt iTeM”

    ”everyone’s injured so it’s perfect for the killer”

    ”if everyone’s being chased then no one is on gens”

    ”just face walls better when picking up”

    “it looked like a fun chase, what’s the problem?”

    I personally can’t wait for the next patch when exploits like these are completely overlooked and we get Artist nerfs instead because anti loop killers are OP and un-fun right? Or maybe we’ll get more Cenobite nerfs because he’s still “over performing”…Who knows, who knows.

    I’m pretty sure Scott said they were the weakest item, unless he was just trolling idk

  • Locker blinds should be removed, they mainly benefit SWF, which are already very strong.

    As a SoloQeue nobody ever flashlight saved me when i was in a locker.

  • Surprised he didn't rage quit, but I'm sure people would have been harder on him for just DCing on stream. I just go AFK and stare at the sky when I get a team like this that's only interested in bullying or if they all have 8,000 hours and the maps memorized so you can't catch them. Let them ######### around with no killer then go back to their 15 minute queue

  • I just saw this, wanted to share it, good to see I'm not the only one.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2706026#Comment_2706026

    Which part of this was bullying? Did they insult him in end game chat?

    It is when the intent is to do so.

    This SWF are not planning to do the objectives and escape. They've selected the map and played exclusively to abuse its bad design, at the cost of killer's experience.

    "Goofing around" as Devs call it, which in reality is an entire mindset that people are faking to ignore. They're acting to make the other side miserable and dominate it repeateadly.

    If you dont recognize this as bullying behaviour, I dont know what to tell you.

  • That streamer plays dbd for a living, has 7 k hours into it and still manage to do alot of beginner mistakes. He's a mediocre killer at best. Starts complaining when he should focus on solutions. You should not take his advice on the game without a pinch of salt.

    SWF is hard, i agree. For killer to counter it, It requires adaptation. It requires reasearch, knowledge and passion to compete at high mmr.

    If you want to see how the state is of the game and how to counter high mmr, you need to watch Otzdarva. Simple as that. There is a reason he has 4 times the viewerbase.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2706026#Comment_2706026

    Which part of this was bullying? Did they insult him in end game chat?

    Holding the game hostage is the definition of bullying they oud done the last 2 gens in 30 secs instead it went on for 10 minutes

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2706068#Comment_2706068

    Holding the game hostage is the definition of bullying they oud done the last 2 gens in 30 secs instead it went on for 10 minutes

    The game isnt being held hostage, you can still kill them.

  • @steamed_hamzzz said:

    Survivor mains will watch this video and swear there’s nothing wrong

    “fLaShLiGhTs aRe tHe wEaKeSt iTeM”

    ”everyone’s injured so it’s perfect for the killer”

    ”if everyone’s being chased then no one is on gens”

    ”just face walls better when picking up”

    “it looked like a fun chase, what’s the problem?”

    I personally can’t wait for the next patch when exploits like these are completely overlooked and we get Artist nerfs instead because anti loop killers are OP and un-fun right? Or maybe we’ll get more Cenobite nerfs because he’s still “over performing”…Who knows, who knows.

    I love artist so much! I don't want a nerf because im able to counter her pretty well as a survivor and utilize her power as a killer.

  • Tru3 is bad at most killers but for some reason believes he isn't and this causes him to not learn how to play them at all, and instead just default to "they're bad." That said, killer is still as fun in 2021 as a root canal sans meds. Most killers are quitting.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2706581#Comment_2706581

    The game isnt being held hostage, you can still kill them.

    "If you're not good enough to down them or have a terrible loadout, the Survivors have no obligation to finish the gens and get out" is a weird take. Does being outmatched mean you have to wait for the other team to get bored and end the game long after they've demonstrably won?

  • Both sides have matches like this. Lol. They aren’t very common either, people just tend to remember the bad games over the many good.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2706581#Comment_2706581

    The game isnt being held hostage, you can still kill them.

    No you can't

    I promise you if I had me and 3 of my friends play together with flashlights and sabo and coh you couldn't kill us

    Maybe the top 1% of killers could kill 1 of us maybe

    How is that fair?

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2706612#Comment_2706612

    No you can't

    I promise you if I had me and 3 of my friends play together with flashlights and sabo and coh you couldn't kill us

    Maybe the top 1% of killers could kill 1 of us maybe

    How is that fair?

    If you cant then lose, your MMR will drop and youll get potatoes and get easier matches.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2706726#Comment_2706726

    If you cant then lose, your MMR will drop and youll get potatoes and get easier matches.

    "Future games might be better" doesn't in any way solve the "I can't kill these survivors and they are obstinately not doing the generators" part of the problem.

    You know, the "I would like to actually lose so I can move on to the next game" part that has been brought up. Repeatedly.

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2705474#Comment_2705474

    Tournament players say the game is survivor sided is that better you?

    Ever wonder why certain things are banned in tourney? There's a reason for it

    This goes both ways

  • I watched it and he should’ve gone into Feral Frenzy more. If he does that survivors can’t wait in the locker. Otherwise deep wound downs them. And survivors can’t wait to flashlight save. Ironically Legion despite sucking could’ve dealt with this better if he used Frenzy more. Then other stronger killers. Although still a dumb mechanic and why they should change map offerings.

  • @NOEDENJOYER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2705557#Comment_2705557

    B-b-B-bUt ''juSt wAiT iT oUt 5HeAd'' - some survivor main

    Dead Hard is the biggest contributor to the frustration of playing killer. You can outplay a survivor, only to see them get a second-chance that they do not deserve. Oh, and every survivor commonly brings this perk and can use it multiple times, a minimum of 3 times before killed from the game, assuming you chase, hook, chase another.

    So a minimum of 12 opportunities, assuming the survivors don't finish all the gens, to get a second-chance that requires no legitimate skill or effort, just press a button, and you basically get a third health state.

    I wonder why killers have to tunnel and camp, right?

    Yeah survivor have Dead Hard but thats why killer has bloodlust

  • BHVR Logic: "4 players had a good game, 1 player had a bad experience... overall net win. The game is fine!"

    Seriously though, I do have to agree with the point of "there is no counter-play"... where are those survivors now to call out this BS on their end?

  • @PlaysByShady said:

    BHVR Logic: "4 players had a good game, 1 player had a bad experience... overall net win. The game is fine!"

    Seriously though, I do have to agree with the point of "there is no counter-play"... where are those survivors now to call out this BS on their end?

    Except over time theyll have no one playing killer

  • @Veinslay said:

    These people are sad. Guaranteed none of them have a significant other or fulfilling employment

    i love that being good in a video game means you have no life

  • @buzzaman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2705471#Comment_2705471

    i love that being good in a video game means you have no life

    No, that's not what I meant at all. I meant that going out of your way to play the game in a manner where you're just trying to bully someone and make them feel like ######### is a giant red flag of not having a life and being a miserable person

  • @Percival_nxs said:

    https://youtu.be/8TJSvaDTrWA

    Honestly, whatching this makes me very sad about the game. Litterally a bully simulator, be honest, why would a person play killer? Personally, i have 2500 hours, i play both sides at mid/ high mmr, and be honest, why would a person play killer? The purpose of the MMR was to find you more and more difficult games with the accumulation of victories, but this apply only on killers matches, because on the survivor side is quite the opposite, the real challenging matches as a survivor are those at the low mmr, because it puts you in a team with low skill people which will most likely be the cause of your death in game, while at the high mmr you find capable Survivors who abuse the broken mechanics of the game and the game is easier and chill, with the result in which the killer makes 4 hooks and everyone escapes more easily.

    Personally, I rarely die when I play Survivor, at most they can only kill me if they tunnel and camp, but then everyone else would escapes.

    Vote up if you agree.

    Solo queue Quentin here: What my teammates did here was obvious abuse of main building espacially the locker spawns. But Tru3 should have realised that from the second locker save at least. At times it felt felt like he gave them exactly what they wanted. There was one gen at main, let us repair it and dont go to main, its as simple as that. Im not saying this couldve been easily countered, but it felt like he didnt even try. When i saw it was Tru3 in endgame chat, i was very surprised.

  • @buzzaman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/300938/wow-playing-killer-in-2021-is-so-fun-right

    Solo queue Quentin here: What my teammates did here was obvious abuse of main building espacially the locker spawns. But Tru3 should have realised that from the second locker save at least. At times it felt felt like he gave them exactly what they wanted. There was one gen at main, let us repair it and dont go to main, its as simple as that. Im not saying this couldve been easily countered, but it felt like he didnt even try. When i saw it was Tru3 in endgame chat, i was very surprised.

    Just got to ask... what was with the whole five-minute gap between the second-to-last-gen and exiting??? I don't think you were involved in chases then, so it should've been easy to just... do gen and leave.

  • ...why do I play killer in 2021 and why I will play Killer in 2022:

    "How I stopped aiming for high MMR and learned to embrace the fun perks."


    No seriously, I just do not care about kills and "high MMR", I will just play for hooks and good moments. A good stalk with Ghostface, a nice chain with Cenobite, a sick curve with Billy or a few good downs with Oni and I am fine. Sure if I can, I will kill a survivor. But I will not tunnel or camp for it. So not worth it to go up on MMR...

    Embrace your trash perks as well: Shadowborn incoming, survivor with a chest focused build or Cenobite with perks fitting his theme. Way more entertaining than any Pop/Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer could ever be. You lose some games, deplete your MMR like in a detox and then enjoy the show.

    Done so since MMR came out, had fun, will do so again in 2022.

  • The game is quite literally unplayable for killers, there are bully squads harassing killers everywhere and even solo survivors are smart enough to bring meta perks into every single match which makes the experience equally unbearable.

    bully squad.png

    At this point there need to be drastic changes to the current gameplay formula, the game blatantly favors survivors and even promotes their toxicity in the bullymode known as SWF.

    The amount of required hooks for a successful sacrifice should be lowered to 2, gens get done way too quickly anyway and any chase will last over a minute. The alternative would be to give killers the ability to instadown once bloodlust activates, that should at least cut down some of the time spent on chasing them. Also the bp gain should be doubled for killers, it's the only solace they have from playing a severely underpowered role.

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2709646#Comment_2709646

    Just got to ask... what was with the whole five-minute gap between the second-to-last-gen and exiting??? I don't think you were involved in chases then, so it should've been easy to just... do gen and leave.

    Since there was plenty of time, i was hovering for my cracker save

  • Believe it or not, that is the objective...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvRMd7aQ5v4

    Killer is fine... apparently :(

  • Yeah this game as killer is about as fun as a battery acid enema.God forbid a killer get 1k.Body blocking and sabo on first knockdown,chase again and is healed up,run from pallet to pallet because there are 25 to 30 of them every map,a million boon totems all over map,gens flying.Last game all 4 had ds and dh,3 new parts.Yeah they game is FUN!!!

1 2 3 ›