We 100% NEED Built-in anti-tunnel

Either make decisive strike basekit or something because the amount of killers that just turbo-tunnel and follow you for 12 seconds after an unhook for a free kill is getting on my nerve. Just played a game where the same teammate farmed me twice and I went from a 1 and a half minute chase for the first hook only to have the killer get the second and third hook stage after 30 seconds. WE NEED BUILT IN ANTI-TUNNEL.

Comments

  • If there only was a reward to catch a different survivor. Something like a perk that would blow all gens for 25% if you hang someone else but the last person. And still some people would consider killing one survivor is still better

  • @FreshCoal said:

    Either make decisive strike basekit or something because the amount of killers that just turbo-tunnel and follow you for 12 seconds after an unhook for a free kill is getting on my nerve. Just played a game where the same teammate farmed me twice and I went from a 1 and a half minute chase for the first hook only to have the killer get the second and third hook stage after 30 seconds. WE NEED BUILT IN ANTI-TUNNEL.

    Learn to get away.

    Back in the day, survivors would do that sometimes. They'd get out of sight and just hide.

    Learn about safe unhooks, that's when a survivor unhooks you NOT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE KILLER. If you do this, the healthy survivor should take the chase, they usually don't, not the killer's problem.

    also you could USE YOUR BT TO GET AWAY. It's not there for you to take a free hit, it's for you to get away. We deliberately go after you after you do this, because you just wasted your BT. It's not our job to help you, we're actually the opposing team.

  • @fogdonkey said:

    To all the killers who say tunneling is a strategy and often a must: maybe then you should face weaker survivors who you are able to defeat without tunneling. Didn't you think about that?

    Oh, I would love to. Let me go to settings on lower it by 500 MMR...

    The #########?

    I don't chose who I am playing against. I chose only killer I play, sometimes I enjoy weaker killers but don't get weaker survivors. I almost never camp / tunnel from first hook, that is just something I can do when gens are going too fast, so game last longer.

    Alternative is trying to play friendly when they don't and game will end in 6 minutes, no thank you.

    What most survivors describe as tunneling, is nothing even close to that. They just don't know what they are talking about and it's their excuse for losing.

  • @Sakurra said:

    I feel like we need another perk for tunneling. DS is not enough in my opinion.

    Borrowed Time is also anti-tunnel, but easily avoided (12 second duration vs. 60 seconds of DS). DS needs to be usable after both hook states, and disable killer powers for five seconds following a DS stun (so high mobility killers can’t just be right back on the DS user’s butt). Then it will be in a much better place.

    I don’t think it’s too much to ask BT’s endurance timer to pause while in a chase too, except maybe end game.

  • SPRINT BURST + DECISIVE STRIKE. YW.

  • @Leatherface1990 said:

    SPRINT BURST + DECISIVE STRIKE. YW.

    Yeah I like that idea. Even just having sprint burst gives you an escape option. Keeps you from going down when your team doesnt have BT. Probably the single best anti tunnel perk.

    If not that then I'd just accept my fate. If they tunnel me then they saw it as their best play to win the game. Im not gonna be mad forever because it's a game and we dont always win.

    But man these high MMR games on killer... they dont even need sprint burst. They have just enough time in the early game to run you for at least 2 gens if they're good.

  • When i can remove your boons from the game (like you can remove my hexes) I'll be tunneling you out before you can run away and self heal.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297313/we-100-need-built-in-anti-tunnel

    Sigh.

    Okay.

    Let me see if I can explain this.

    'Tunneling' doesn't exist. What you are describing is just the meta.

    The way this game works, for the most part (excepting endgame builds etc.) is by The Rule of 3. If only 3 survivors remain alive by the time 3 gens are done, the killer usually gets at least a 3k.

    If there are more than 3 survivors alive at 3 gens, the killer usually gets a 0-1k. DbD, by it's very nature, is snowbally.

    Once you get into even intermediate MMRs, you'll see that trying to 2 hook everyone before killing is a near guaranteed way to get teabagged all the way to the exit by 4 survivors. The killer absolutely has to try to delete someone as soon as possible, so that they don't just get bum-rushed on the final gens and can effectively contest the gates. And when a chance comes to down someone - they need to take it.

    Now, as per your case:

    • Why are you complaining about killers, when it was one of your own teammates that did you dirty? The killer was doing what they should do. I'd probably have given you a break if you had a silly/trolly teammate - but I'm under no obligation whatsoever to do so.
    • 'Built in anti-tunnel' would be ridiculous. You'd have to substantially increase gen times or buff the pants off almost every killer in the game to compensate. Again, if 4 survivors are alive on the last few gens, you've lost.
    • If you are worried about being tunneled, you have multiple anti-tunnel perks at your disposal.
    • If a killer is able to follow you for 12 seconds after an unhook, you've been massively outplayed.

    I get that you had a frustrating match, but again - one of your teammates let you down. Complain about that, if you have to complain about something.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668869#Comment_2668869

    Whatever happened to Sluzzy?

    Haven't seen her since a red shut down one of her threads.

    That was a very nice scholarly way to say I'm not tunneling because its optimal to play. It's still tunneling. (Note: I'm not arguing right or wrong just pointing out your ridiculous attempt to try and change the definition of a thing for purposes of your gameplay.) Just own it. Tunneling helps you to win so you do so. Is genrushing not genrushing because its optimal? If the killer is going to tunnel should the survivors not rush gens to increase the likelihood of escape? It's a good thing they released the Artist, this game is really going to the birds.

  • @FreshCoal said:

    Either make decisive strike basekit or something because the amount of killers that just turbo-tunnel and follow you for 12 seconds after an unhook for a free kill is getting on my nerve. Just played a game where the same teammate farmed me twice and I went from a 1 and a half minute chase for the first hook only to have the killer get the second and third hook stage after 30 seconds. WE NEED BUILT IN ANTI-TUNNEL.

    The issue isnt a need for built in DS, thatd make it worse. The reason its so common is because its one of the only things a killer van do to realistically get even a tie against survivors with half a braincell to share between them. Im certainly not the guy to ask how to fix it, but this def isnt it.

  • Anti Tunnel . No. but i wouldnt mind an anti camp that disables at endgame

  • The worst aspect with something like DS basekit is that then survivor would have basically 20 perks vs 4 in my eyes.

    As it would open the slot necessary for DS and create overbearing builts.

  • After 1st hook our biggest threat is our "team"

  • @FreshCoal said:

    Either make decisive strike basekit or something because the amount of killers that just turbo-tunnel and follow you for 12 seconds after an unhook for a free kill is getting on my nerve. Just played a game where the same teammate farmed me twice and I went from a 1 and a half minute chase for the first hook only to have the killer get the second and third hook stage after 30 seconds. WE NEED BUILT IN ANTI-TUNNEL.

    it is high time to settle the issue with camping and tunneling

    A new killer came out yesterday and what was he doing? He put the raven near the hook and waited

    COOL I WAITED, DOWNLOADED UPDATE FOR THIS

    And there were 3 such artists if that

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2669450#Comment_2669450

    Borrowed Time is also anti-tunnel, but easily avoided (12 second duration vs. 60 seconds of DS). DS needs to be usable after both hook states, and disable killer powers for five seconds following a DS stun (so high mobility killers can’t just be right back on the DS user’s butt). Then it will be in a much better place.

    I don’t think it’s too much to ask BT’s endurance timer to pause while in a chase too, except maybe end game.

    BT is more for camping...so yeah

  • @FreshCoal said:

    Either make decisive strike basekit or something because the amount of killers that just turbo-tunnel and follow you for 12 seconds after an unhook for a free kill is getting on my nerve. Just played a game where the same teammate farmed me twice and I went from a 1 and a half minute chase for the first hook only to have the killer get the second and third hook stage after 30 seconds. WE NEED BUILT IN ANTI-TUNNEL.

    Stop unhooking in front of the killer. Smh.

  • @Thunderfrog said:

    I'd be down for anti tunnel if survivors had to do 6 gens instead.

    no we don't need to make the game more boring for survivors.

  • @burt0r said:

    The worst aspect with something like DS basekit is that then survivor would have basically 20 perks vs 4 in my eyes.

    As it would open the slot necessary for DS and create overbearing builts.

    exactly, and there are people that want DS to be used twice like that's insane.

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297313/we-100-need-built-in-anti-tunnel

    Fine - then we also need built-in anti-gen rush. Make Corrupt Intervention basekit

    Hag will disagree!. Hex Ruin would be better for killers so can survivors have DS basekit.

  • Only if the game would be balanced for both sides, whibc it isn't, which is why Killers tunnel

  • We dont need anti tunnel, we need anti hook farm

  • Making DS basekit would make killer more frustrating and make the game already more survivor sided than it is. Deal with it and move onto the next game.

  • That’s a common misconception. Only original BT helped against camping as it also protected the unhooker. Current BT only protects the unhooked survivor once they are already unhooked; hence, it is an altruistic anti-tunnel perk, compared to DS being a personal anti-tunnel perk.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670176#Comment_2670176

    That’s a common misconception. Only original BT helped against camping as it also protected the unhooker. Current BT only protects the unhooked survivor once they are already unhooked; hence, it is an altruistic anti-tunnel perk, compared to DS being a personal anti-tunnel perk.

    Are you kidding? They are waiting for your BT to be gone. This perk is not anti tunneling.

  • @Sakurra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670428#Comment_2670428

    Are you kidding? They are waiting for your BT to be gone. This perk is not anti tunneling.

    Its only function is to protect a recently unhooked survivor. That is what we are defining as tunneling, yes?

    Please explain to me how current BT helps you reach a hooked survivor that is being camped, and successfully get them off the hook.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670176#Comment_2670176

    That’s a common misconception. Only original BT helped against camping as it also protected the unhooker. Current BT only protects the unhooked survivor once they are already unhooked; hence, it is an altruistic anti-tunnel perk, compared to DS being a personal anti-tunnel perk.

    the unhooker never should've had protection with old BT.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670428#Comment_2670428

    the unhooker never should've had protection with old BT.

    It was a one-time use perk, and I’d wager it discouraged camping a lot more than we’re seeing these days.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670452#Comment_2670452

    It was a one-time use perk, and I’d wager it discouraged camping a lot more than we’re seeing these days.

    yeah but even that one time use perk was one too many.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670456#Comment_2670456

    yeah but even that one time use perk was one too many.

    I think I know the answer based on your previous posts, but are you then ok with camping, face camping, and tunneling as they currently are?

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670457#Comment_2670457

    I think I know the answer based on your previous posts, but are you then ok with camping, face camping, and tunneling as they currently are?

    yeah they're totally fine.

  • Aight. This is where I peace out then. ✌🏻

  • @fogdonkey said:

    To all the killers who say tunneling is a strategy and often a must: maybe then you should face weaker survivors who you are able to defeat without tunneling. Didn't you think about that?

    I'm a Killer main. We do not have control over the MMR system. Or even know how it works. We can't just decide to play people with low skill whenever we feel like it. Sometimes you get a newb squad where you can play "fairly". As you move up MMR, tunneling and slugging is needed to slow down the gen rush. Not only are you hooking/downing someone but at least one person is trying to save you so that is at least two people not on gens. With all the toolbox add-ons and speed up perks this is a strategy that you need to use to get some breathing room especially if you are not playing a Killer with good movement around the map.

    One thing most people don't think about is survivors drive the flow of the game. Killers react to what the survivors are doing. If I get a chill survivor team that wants to run chases, go for team save etc. I will back off tunneling, slugging, camping, etc. I think most people would enjoy a fun 2K then the the boring games where you 4k or the 0-1 K teabag fest. If I notice the team is slamming gens then all those tactics are on the board.

  • @Unifall said:

    Making DS basekit would make killer more frustrating and make the game already more survivor sided than it is. Deal with it and move onto the next game.

    It is immediately obvious that you are playing as a survivor while sitting in the locker for the whole game.

    You probably don't play this game

    @Virghoul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2669208#Comment_2669208

    I'm a Killer main. We do not have control over the MMR system. Or even know how it works. We can't just decide to play people with low skill whenever we feel like it. Sometimes you get a newb squad where you can play "fairly". As you move up MMR, tunneling and slugging is needed to slow down the gen rush. Not only are you hooking/downing someone but at least one person is trying to save you so that is at least two people not on gens. With all the toolbox add-ons and speed up perks this is a strategy that you need to use to get some breathing room especially if you are not playing a Killer with good movement around the map.

    One thing most people don't think about is survivors drive the flow of the game. Killers react to what the survivors are doing. If I get a chill survivor team that wants to run chases, go for team save etc. I will back off tunneling, slugging, camping, etc. I think most people would enjoy a fun 2K then the the boring games where you 4k or the 0-1 K teabag fest. If I notice the team is slamming gens then all those tactics are on the board.

    It is a pity that the killer can play toxic when he wants and without incurring some kind of punishment

  • @Hunter_Main_322 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670368#Comment_2670368

    It is immediately obvious that you are playing as a survivor while sitting in the locker for the whole game.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670487#Comment_2670487

    You probably don't play this game

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670635#Comment_2670635

    It is a pity that the killer can play toxic when he wants and without incurring some kind of punishment

    Explain how using acceptable tactics is toxic? How about we take out the ability to flashlight a killer who is carrying a survivor to a hook, I think that is toxic. How about we ban people who teabag, that is toxic How about we ban the pallet drop/blind combo, that is toxic. But those are part of the game! So is slugging, tunneling and camping. My point was those things are not fun for anyone, but unfortunately at higher MMR gen rushing is very difficult to defend against and you need to use everything you can to slow the survivors down.

  • I definitely agree with you. We need some base kit implementations that discourages tunneling and camping.

    The problem is that this game isn't in a state where this can be implemented at the moment. Because survivors can complete their objective so fast, since gen times are not very long at all. Playing killer can be very stressful, and right now, there are simply situations in DBD where tunneling or camping a survivor is the best strategy to do, and the only right strategy in order to win a match. If you take that away, than there will be more situations and matches where a killer player will feel like they had no chance of winning. And this problem already exists in DBD.

    DBD just has a general problem of having the most unfun strategies to go against, be the most effective strategies way too frequently.

    Plus on a side not, if you got farmed by a survivor, the bigger problem there is that you got farmed by a survivor, not necessarily the tunneling strategy itself.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297313/we-100-need-built-in-anti-tunnel

    Sigh.

    Okay.

    Let me see if I can explain this.

    'Tunneling' doesn't exist. What you are describing is just the meta.

    The way this game works, for the most part (excepting endgame builds etc.) is by The Rule of 3. If only 3 survivors remain alive by the time 3 gens are done, the killer usually gets at least a 3k.

    If there are more than 3 survivors alive at 3 gens, the killer usually gets a 0-1k. DbD, by it's very nature, is snowbally.

    Once you get into even intermediate MMRs, you'll see that trying to 2 hook everyone before killing is a near guaranteed way to get teabagged all the way to the exit by 4 survivors. The killer absolutely has to try to delete someone as soon as possible, so that they don't just get bum-rushed on the final gens and can effectively contest the gates. And when a chance comes to down someone - they need to take it.

    Now, as per your case:

    • Why are you complaining about killers, when it was one of your own teammates that did you dirty? The killer was doing what they should do. I'd probably have given you a break if you had a silly/trolly teammate - but I'm under no obligation whatsoever to do so.
    • 'Built in anti-tunnel' would be ridiculous. You'd have to substantially increase gen times or buff the pants off almost every killer in the game to compensate. Again, if 4 survivors are alive on the last few gens, you've lost.
    • If you are worried about being tunneled, you have multiple anti-tunnel perks at your disposal.
    • If a killer is able to follow you for 12 seconds after an unhook, you've been massively outplayed.

    I get that you had a frustrating match, but again - one of your teammates let you down. Complain about that, if you have to complain about something.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668869#Comment_2668869

    Whatever happened to Sluzzy?

    Haven't seen her since a red shut down one of her threads.

    Tunneling isn't always the best strategy. But it is the best strategy too often, that's for sure.

    It's still tunneling though, that's what this strategy is called. Even if it sometimes is the best strategy to keep up with good survivors.

    And it certainly is a problem in DBD, as it's extremely unfun to go against. But as you have already pointed it out, it's tied to the problem of fast gens as well. It's DBD's more general problem of having the least fun strategies to go against often be the best strategies.

    Something should be done about camping and tunneling, but also about fast survivor objective times, or perhaps map design.

  • @Hunter_Main_322 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670368#Comment_2670368

    It is immediately obvious that you are playing as a survivor while sitting in the locker for the whole game.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670487#Comment_2670487

    You probably don't play this game

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670635#Comment_2670635

    It is a pity that the killer can play toxic when he wants and without incurring some kind of punishment

    And its immediately obvious that you're someone who wants every single win served on a platter. All youe history is constant whining about killers this and that and how survivors need to be buffed. Maybe you should change your name to survivor_main_322. But the current balance of the game cannot have an extra perk for survivors who make bad plays. It would reward the idea of the unhooked survivor taking hits and body blocking the survivor who unhooked because this DS mechanic could easily be exploited. The thing about the DS being basekit is it would be an unbalanced mess.

  • @FreshCoal said:

    Either make decisive strike basekit or something because the amount of killers that just turbo-tunnel and follow you for 12 seconds after an unhook for a free kill is getting on my nerve. Just played a game where the same teammate farmed me twice and I went from a 1 and a half minute chase for the first hook only to have the killer get the second and third hook stage after 30 seconds. WE NEED BUILT IN ANTI-TUNNEL.

    I've always been against the fact that the killer needs to be kind so that the survivor can have fun, I've always believed that both sides need to face each other with all their strength at all times, but I see a need to have something native in the game that reduces the camper. and the abusive tunnel, just as I think there shouldn't be an alert when someone is taken off the hook, this should have been a perk and not something given for free. but I think what it could have was a kind of native bT and not necessarily a DS to keep us from getting off the hook and already falling for the killer.

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297313/we-100-need-built-in-anti-tunnel

    Fine - then we also need built-in anti-gen rush. Make Corrupt Intervention basekit

    Hmm... I agree, it's fair, I even thought that the survs could have goals that unlock the generators before starting to use them, it could be according to the kileller he faces, an example, if it were Slender (yeah just example folks) would need to find the 8 pages on the map so the generators can be fixed, I don't mind that there are things like that, as long as it makes the game fun and less boring.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2671527#Comment_2671527

    As a person who has played this atleast once a day for ATLEAST 2 hours a day for the past month I can honestly say playing survivor, especially solo, is EXTREMELY frustrating. In 10 matches played I average about 4 or 5 games where I am hard tunneled off of a hook and atleast 1 game where Im camped. This game is not "one sided" in favor or survivors only a killer main would say that. A survivor gets penalized for spamming a window. NOTHING happens to a killer for sitting in front of someone. The real problem is with some of this community. The game resets everyone's ranks on the 13th of every month, now that the game is free on epic store there's about to be alot of noobs playing this you think they are gonna stick around when every killer they go against is tunneling and camping? It is HURTING the game and pushing away potential new players from sticking around I know I'm getting quite sick of it already.

    For some background of myself I also play dbd more than I should. That being said I've played since the clown came out. And have been making it to iri rank 1 on both sides since then. I get it its frustrating to get camped or tunneled out the game since I also only play solo and have been playing swf once in a while. Honestly I prefer solo sometimes but thats just me. If you're a decent survivor you could easily loop the killer for 3 gens. Yeah your team mates might be bad but thats the mmr. If you're playing 2 hours a day you should take a break from survivor and try killer. Right now survivor is stronger than ever with boons and people in general getting better at the game. If 1 survivor leaves then its no problem someone else takes the spot. But if 1 killer leaves? That will hurt or potentially kill the game. Thats why im a bit bias to killer because killer is frustrating and most killers are underwhelming. However survivor is easy and less frustrating if you're a decent looper. So yes I do think the current game is in the favor of survivors more than killer.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How? How do you stop a legitimate (if not incredibly annoying and unfun) playstyle without accidentally punishing regular playing that veers too close on accident, or without just reversing the roles and giving all the power to toxic survivors instead?

    That's the real question how will the ever do that? Let's say I am not that far away from the hook and I get the alert I turn around arive at the hook and all I see are two paths of scratch marks going in two different directions I can only follow one so lick decides if I'm finding the recently unhooked person.

    Should I just turn around and leave so I lost valuable time? Should I be punished cause that survivor got some biuld in perks to protekt him somehow so I lose time?

    In that cenario ging back to the hook. Is the smart thing when I don't know on which Gen the other are working cause I know for a fact I find someone there with build in anti tunnel it will happen that I get punishment for making that move.


    With build in protection like so many want all we will see is even more cocky survs that will just brain dead heal under the hook or try to block us in the next chase cause the have some protection they don't deserv just cause they where hooked just now.


    And that's the reason we don't have that already when a surv brings ds he sacrifices a perk slot for that wich is fair and square but for free nahh that can't be good if that happens I want free ruin every time a Gen gets done or free noed when no one is dead when all gens are done but let's be real you all would flip if someone would really would want that as a change but surv are talking about such things on a dayly basis in this forum

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673874#Comment_2673874

    Noone camps a hook on accident lol I don't have TOO bad of an issue with tunneling because I've stuck around and got better perks my absolute biggest issue is camping a hook. Also the "just get DS" maybe not everyone has money to pay to get all the characters, then level them all up to 30 and get all the teachable perks seems alittle unfair don't you think? The pay wall in order for me to get a better perk to survive longer against the killer?

    That's true it is kinda p2w cause the really good perks often lie behind a pay even if it's a char I can buy with shards it's extra grind+.

    But a thing I just talked about with my wife is how unfair it seems when you look at the tepical meta perks survs run and where you get them from (please go easy on me I could be wrong I'm not that informed about the meta perks) but you get dh unbreakable bt ironwill and adrenaline from chars you just have at the start. But killers have a harder time in my mind ruin undying pop corrupt all come from dlcs

  • @FreshCoal said:

    Either make decisive strike basekit or something because the amount of killers that just turbo-tunnel and follow you for 12 seconds after an unhook for a free kill is getting on my nerve. Just played a game where the same teammate farmed me twice and I went from a 1 and a half minute chase for the first hook only to have the killer get the second and third hook stage after 30 seconds. WE NEED BUILT IN ANTI-TUNNEL.

    And Killers need a huge anti Gen Rush build 😏 You survivors just need calm down with Gen Rush and the Tunnel and Camp may end... I am not even gonna talk about tbags and clickers with flashlights... In other words "Survivors stop be annoyed"

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You were almost right. DH is DLC. Ruin is not DLC

    Wait I got David from the start but not the hag so I'm right is there a difference between the systems maybe I'm on pc

  • @FreshCoal said:

    Either make decisive strike basekit or something because the amount of killers that just turbo-tunnel and follow you for 12 seconds after an unhook for a free kill is getting on my nerve. Just played a game where the same teammate farmed me twice and I went from a 1 and a half minute chase for the first hook only to have the killer get the second and third hook stage after 30 seconds. WE NEED BUILT IN ANTI-TUNNEL.

    or you could just run DS, Unbreakable, BT, and all the other perks that help

  • I prefer to call it the "I have 60 seconds of doing whatever I want" perk.

  • @Fnatic47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297313/we-100-need-built-in-anti-tunnel

    And Killers need a huge anti Gen Rush build 😏 You survivors just need calm down with Gen Rush and the Tunnel and Camp may end... Easy

    Killers tunnel and camp regardless of whether or not they're being genrushed.

  • @Kaitsja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2675555#Comment_2675555

    Killers tunnel and camp regardless of whether or not they're being genrushed.

    True no matter how balanced the game is you will always see killer doing it cause 1. They can and 2. They know you hate it but If the game was balanced the majority of killers would not so it cause its unfun af for us but at the moment it atleast ensures a 1k and that has nothing to do with gi gut or anything because even if I'm the worst killer ever I should get matched with the forst survs ever but the current matchmaking let's you rise to the top in mmr with killer after just a couple of games and you can really feel it.


    My wife never plays killer cause she gets motion sick so her overall killer mmr must be bottom she asked me. If I would do some challenges for her and cause she has killer I don't have. After three in numbers 3!! Games I had the same difficulty I have with My killer main account and I didn't even played for 4ks or anything just chilling doing a 2k at max and doing some old challenges this can't be right

1 2 3