Killer Player / Main Leaving This Game

I wonder why survivor gameplay becoming more easy now, and i recently meet with noob killer or tunnel/camp. Damn this must be main issue with SBBM . If this nonsense happened on the future. This game will become die very soon

Comments

  • See you tomorrow!

    "survivor gameplay becoming more easy now"

    Try playing soloQ survivor and you will never say such things ever again.

  • @playhard said:

    I wonder why survivor gameplay becoming more easy now, and i recently meet with noob killer or tunnel/camp. Damn this must be main issue with SBBM . If this nonsense happened on the future. This game will become die very soon

    I think mmr push some killer away after a while because they cant play how they want on their main killer.

    The tunnel and camp start getting use a bit more with mmr but when boon came into play that when the tunnel and camp fest explode because it worthless to play the hit and run playstyle if survivor have a medkit or CoH

  • @Junylar said:

    See you tomorrow!

    "survivor gameplay becoming more easy now"

    Try playing soloQ survivor and you will never say such things ever again.

    i play solo a lot too, but the game not really hard or balanced for me"

  • It’s not dying any time soon. You people really like to make that assumption don’t you?

  • @GannTM said:

    It’s not dying any time soon. You people really like to make that assumption don’t you?

    What do you mean by "you people"?

  • probably = "you filthy killer mains"

    which is funny when OP looks like survivor main tho...

  • @playhard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658897#Comment_2658897

    i play solo a lot too, but the game not really hard or balanced for me"

    It depends why you play survivor.

    If you want to escape each game, then SWF is the way.

    If you are like me and just wanna have some fun chasing with a killer, it doesn't really matter if you play SWF, or soloQ imo.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658897#Comment_2658897

    Solo Q isn't actually that bad, depending on what your win cons are.

    For me it's either :

    Pipping,

    Or,

    3 of us escape (either with or without me).

    If I can somehow cause 3 of us to escape, or at least buy enough time (even if camped) then I will be happy with the 2nd win con.

    for me it's have some good chases... which is based on me and killer so soloQ / SWF doesn't change it that much.

    SWF makes it just easier to escape in the end.

  • Trust me, nobody gives a

  • @dnj510 said:

    Trust me, nobody gives a

    Trust me, nobody trust you

  • @Junylar said:

    See you tomorrow!

    "survivor gameplay becoming more easy now"

    Try playing soloQ survivor and you will never say such things ever again.

    Hi!


    I play lots of SoloQ Survivor since switching from Killer Main to Survivor Main!


    **clears throat**


    Survivor gameplay becoming more easy now.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658897#Comment_2658897

    Hi!

    I play lots of SoloQ Survivor since switching from Killer Main to Survivor Main!

    **clears throat**

    Survivor gameplay becoming more easy now.

    just now?

    When was it hard?

  • I trust him with my life, Dino. His takes are straight 🔥


    He even taught me how to end my sentences the gangsta way, without a period

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658919#Comment_2658919

    I trust him with my life, Dino. His takes are straight 🔥

    He even taught me how to end my sentences the gangsta way, without a period

    Damn

    maybe nobody trust me, that nobody trust him...

  • Nobody cares and you should play the other side, specifically solo queue where your team doesn't do anything productive and lasts less than ten seconds in a chase.

  • @Junylar said:

    See you tomorrow!

    "survivor gameplay becoming more easy now"

    Try playing soloQ survivor and you will never say such things ever again.

    Playing survivor is real damn easy 😂

    Yup i do that indeed 😉

  • @Shirtless_Myers said:

    Nobody cares and you should play the other side, specifically solo queue where your team doesn't do anything productive and lasts less than ten seconds in a chase.

    Depends what you want from that game...

    You have a need to escape? Yeah, you are ######### soloQ. Just find decent SWF and you have easy time...

    I don't care if I die, I sacrifice quite often because of that so others can. I just want to have decent chase and I am happy.

  • So you met with a killer who tunneled and camped, and YOU'RE the one leaving killer?!

  • Do what you feel is right.

  • I didnt think MMR affect greatly on Killers. Until Boon Coh come to exist.

    Because man, if Killers dont focus on that injured survivor they're chasing for 5min to down them, the moment you break the chase, they will get healed with exhaustion ready (no I dont say tunnel, its about knowing when to break chase).

    I dont tunnel fresh unhooked or camp, I really enjoyed to use Mangled & STBFL to injure multiple survivors in a short time, but it doesnt work anymore.

  • Just ruin your MMR until you are at a comfortable level if you are having a problem.

    I run less slowdown perks, get beaten a bit and now I am at a descent level and have fun again. Surely I get better but the lack of slowdown keeps most sweaty players away as I am not at their MMR which in return however lets me run creative and fun builds. Also by refusing to tunnle and even letting people escape when camping would be the better option during the endgame collapse I get more out of this. Surely it is a bit of a chore at first but once you are down a bit it becomes fine.

    I have plenty of fun with my Killers, enjoy my good moments and get my quests done just fine. MMR is a blessing for me because it does not rise the same way my rank would. I still wish for a faster MMR decay so that I can get more Killers down from the "slowdown-high".

  • @Junylar said:

    See you tomorrow!

    "survivor gameplay becoming more easy now"

    Try playing soloQ survivor and you will never say such things ever again.

    Solo queue survivor here. It´s pretty easy tbh. Because the game is as survivor sided as it gets.

  • Solo Q is pretty bad. Killer is much better in that regard.

  • Before the Undying nerf. I assume. I don't know. A very long time ago.

  • @Junylar said:

    See you tomorrow!

    "survivor gameplay becoming more easy now"

    Try playing soloQ survivor and you will never say such things ever again.

    I do. I dont see it as unplayable

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658926#Comment_2658926

    Before the Undying nerf. I assume. I don't know. A very long time ago.

    I didn't really have an issue with old Undying to be honest.

    I liked Detective's hunch and it's possible to finish all gens even with ruin active against most killers, but there are exceptions.

    Only aura part was broken, I don't get why they nerfed both effects.

    It's super rare to see it for me, it's usually used only in full hex builds, which are not that good imo.

  • The game definitely isn't dying. Current DBD is way more popular than it deserves to be.

    Thought I understand the desire to leave the Fog, albeit for different reasons.

  • Loads of people will relate to you because of stopping playing killer.

    Most of my games just feel miserable since SBMM.

  • @playhard said:

    I wonder why survivor gameplay becoming more easy now, and i recently meet with noob killer or tunnel/camp. Damn this must be main issue with SBBM . If this nonsense happened on the future. This game will become die very soon

    What?

    This game has never been more popular. Steam alone has risen from 35k last year to 50k average players this year. That's a big jump.

    Tunneling is how killer is supposed to be played. If you are going out of your way to 2 hook everyone before killing them, you are either memeing or throwing the game.

  • Yes, camping/tunneling killers also make me want to quit the game, but my momma raised on pussy and I can learn to adapt by changing my own gameplay.

  • See you in a bit on the double bp event.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Yes, camping/tunneling killers also make me want to quit the game, but my momma raised on pussy and I can learn to adapt by changing my own gameplay.

    ...Wut.

  • I meant that just because games are hard, stressful and annoying sometimes, I'm not quitting.

    How many of the people posting on here saying they're quitting the game are actually quitting and not looking for internet attention?

  • I'll play solo survivor over solo killer any day. I got tired of 4 minute games as killer with clicky clicky because nobodys is getting any points and I'm not feeding you points after that

  • Yesterday i play as a surv an i see anorher 3 survs waiting ay the exit with lights everlasting tbags... So the nurse only tunnel one AND thats It, the other three scape.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2659065#Comment_2659065

    I didn't really have an issue with old Undying to be honest.

    I liked Detective's hunch and it's possible to finish all gens even with ruin active against most killers, but there are exceptions.

    Only aura part was broken, I don't get why they nerfed both effects.

    It's super rare to see it for me, it's usually used only in full hex builds, which are not that good imo.

    I would imagine it is the same level of annoying some people feel when they complain about having to do bones for NOED.

  • @Junylar said:

    See you tomorrow!

    "survivor gameplay becoming more easy now"

    Try playing soloQ survivor and you will never say such things ever again.

    It really isn't that hard right now. All the killers I against are babies because anyone who is experienced as killer is quitting. So my mmr is really high, I get good survivors, but still get bad killers.


    You can really tell that the killer base is so low right now since ques are 20 min on average for survivor, and instant as killer

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296434/killer-player-main-leaving-this-game

    What?

    This game has never been more popular. Steam alone has risen from 35k last year to 50k average players this year. That's a big jump.

    Tunneling is how killer is supposed to be played. If you are going out of your way to 2 hook everyone before killing them, you are either memeing or throwing the game.

    Wonder if RE and Hellraiser plus multiple free weekends have effected those numbers at all

  • @PerfectlyPink said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658897#Comment_2658897

    It really isn't that hard right now. All the killers I against are babies because anyone who is experienced as killer is quitting. So my mmr is really high, I get good survivors, but still get bad killers.

    You can really tell that the killer base is so low right now since ques are 20 min on average for survivor, and instant as killer

    Queues are only long for survivors in the night and late evening. During daytime they are instant, and killers have to wait up to half an hour to find lobby. And it's been like this for as long as I know this game, nothing has changed here.

  • @Junylar said:

    See you tomorrow!

    "survivor gameplay becoming more easy now"

    Try playing soloQ survivor and you will never say such things ever again.

    I play solo. It is far and away easier than killer. Playing survivor is literally just holding m1 and memorizing tiles. That’s it. If you’re getting bad teammates, you’re probably at low mmr.