Interview Series Episode 11: TheGannMan

After the series resumed to outstanding success with GeneralV the series will resume with @TheGannMan For those unaware the interview starts with simple questions and people are allowed to make commenat. And if anyone would post the past interviews much appreciated. So let’s begin.

1.How’d you discover DBD?

2.How’d you come up with the name TheGannMan?

Comments

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    After the series resumed to outstanding success with GeneralV the series will resume with @TheGannMan For those unaware the interview starts with simple questions and people are allowed to make commenat. And if anyone would post the past interviews much appreciated. So let’s begin.

    1.How’d you discover DBD?

    2.How’d you come up with the name TheGannMan?

    Yo thanks for having me on the show. I’m very excited for this and can’t wait to talk with you about the state of the game. I’ll try to answer the questions as much as I can.

    1. It was June 1, 2020, I was in my room browsing Steam looking for a new game to play. I looked in survival horror genre and found DBD. I read its description saying it was a 4v1 asymmetrical horror which was something very unique and it seemed popular so I was intrigued to buy it. I’ve seen no gameplay on it going in so I was pretty much starting to play with no expectations on how the game is played. I did do the tutorial but that didn’t really help as I pretty much didn’t know what I was doing my first ever match.
    2. Honestly I’m not sure where it came from, I think one of my friends called me it one time and it just sounded fitting. I eventually made it my gamer name. It just has a nice ring to it.
  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/289452/interview-series-episode-11-thegannman

    Yo thanks for having me on the show. I’m very excited for this and can’t wait to talk with you about the state of the game. I’ll try to answer the questions as much as I can.

    1. It was June 1, 2020, I was in my room browsing Steam looking for a new game to play. I looked in survival horror genre and found DBD. I read its description saying it was a 4v1 asymmetrical horror which was something very unique and it seemed popular so I was intrigued to buy it. I’ve seen no gameplay on it going in so I was pretty much starting to play with no expectations on how the game is played. I did do the tutorial but that didn’t really help as I pretty much didn’t know what I was doing my first ever match.
    2. Honestly I’m not sure where it came from, I think one of my friends called me it one time and it just sounded fitting. I eventually made it my gamer name. It just has a nice ring to it.

    why does it frel like that many known people on this forum has been playing dbd for under 3 years. It must be me though.

    Also i wonder how the name thegannman got into a conversation. Either it was randomly said or it was fate by god.

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584427#Comment_2584427

    why does it frel like that many known people on this forum has been playing dbd for under 3 years. It must be me though.

    Also i wonder how the name thegannman got into a conversation. Either it was randomly said or it was fate by god.

    Yeah I’ve noticed that too. Probably because OG 2016 and 2017 players have already quit or just don’t find going to the forums all necessary.

    Also, who knows, it will remain a mystery. It did come from high school which I graduated from in 2019.

  • mutually liking spirit is one of the truer forms of kinship this game has to offer i feel yui is fine too cough

  • My favorite Yui and Spirit main on here, glad to see you on here! Good luck!

  • @Nayru said:

    mutually liking spirit is one of the truer forms of kinship this game has to offer i feel yui is fine too cough

    Let’s go. Spirit and Yui are the best thing that’s ever happened in this game!

    @glitchboi said:

    My favorite Yui and Spirit main on here, glad to see you on here! Good luck!

    Thanks man <3

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584503#Comment_2584503

    Yeah I’ve noticed that too. Probably because OG 2016 and 2017 players have already quit or just don’t find going to the forums all necessary.

    Also, who knows, it will remain a mystery. It did come from high school which I graduated from in 2019.

    I would say that most have left and some like otz and tru3 hasn't been on the forum and there is scott jund which i do see time to time but don't know if he a og or not.

    And theGannMan is a that weird and fitting at the same time but that with all name online. It great you like your name. There was a time where i did want to change mine but kept it as i took a liking.

  • This one will be amazing, I am certain of it!

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584514#Comment_2584514

    I would say that most have left and some like otz and tru3 hasn't been on the forum and there is scott jund which i do see time to time but don't know if he a og or not.

    And theGannMan is a that weird and fitting at the same time but that with all name online. It great you like your name. There was a time where i did want to change mine but kept it as i took a liking.

    I was going to use it as a temporary name but then I met people online that we usually SWF together and they call Gann. It’s hard to change the name at that point. I like it too much anyway.

  • @GeneralV said:

    This one will be amazing, I am certain of it!

    Thanks <3

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Recently I made a post asking if any major forum member would want to be interviewed and was accepted by dspaceman20. Questions will start simple favorites mains and what you don't like. Then I'll get into the balance, and health of the game. So dspaceman20 first questions I'll clump a little to save time.

    1. Which side do you main?

    2. Of that side which character do you main?

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    In my first interview I asked one of the larger forum members dspaceman20 to learn his views on game balance and best way to make the game better. After that success I'm moving on to @GoodBoyKaru. Being he requested second. I have learned more of what works and what doesn't so this one will be slightly different. Thank you GoodBoyKaru for accepting this. We'll start of with simple questions again.

    1. How'd you discover the game?

    2. How'd you come up with the name GoodBoyKaru?

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    After two smash hits with the interviews of dspaceman20 and GoodBoyKaru with good views and reviews the series will continue with @Yords. I've continued to learn and once more this will be a little different. Thank you Yords for accepting this. Let's begin.

    1. How'd you discover the game?

    2. How'd you come up with the name Yords?

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    In my first three series the community was able to learn more about major members dspaceman20, GoodBoyKaru, and Yords. We got to learn their insight and believes about the state if the game. Now we're on to @QwQw and once more we'll learn about his opinions on the state of the game. First questions

    1. How'd you discover the game?

    2. How'd you come up with the name QwQw?

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    With continuous support and viewing we move on to @supersonic853 to learn his views and believed best direction for the game. And for those unaware since I received a complaint I always start off with the simple questions. So then we can focus on trickier questions without an odd simple question in between.

    1. How'd you discover the game?

    2. What's your platform?

    3. How'd you come up with the name supersonic853?

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    We will continue the series after reach my sixth episode. Thank you all for the continuous support. We are moving on to a member with over 10k posts @Hoodied. Thank you for accepting let's begin. But before we start I start off with the simple questions for those unaware.

    1. How'd you discover the game?

    2. How'd you come up with the name Hoodied?

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    After my first interview with my first member over 10k posts we move on to @Weck to discuss his opinions and facts on the game. Once again I start off with the simple questions. So Weck thank you for accepting let's begin.

    1. How'd you discover the game?
    2. How'd you come up with the name Weck?

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    Yeah I'm running out of things to stay these continue to bring in good views and responses so I'm gonna keep them going. We are gonna now move on to @Pulsar. As well if anyone can tell me how to link my past interviews to this page so others could check them it would be much appreciated. So for those unaware we start off with the simple questions so let's begin.

    1. How'd you discover the game?
    2. How'd you come up with the name Pulsar?

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    Welcome back! Sorry for the terribly long delay been horrendously busy. Since the last one there's been a lot of game announcements. But we'll keep the same format. Welcome @Dabihwow you were the lat person from my selection page. So let's begin. And if someone would like to link my other interviews please do so.

    1. How'd you discover the game?

    2. How'd you come up with the name Dabihwow?

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    Welcomed back everyone to the series for those unaware I did this a while back but there was lackluster content and the last one ended with Dabihow banned. But, currently the game is in a rather turbulent state. It’s a good time to bring it back and we start again with @GeneralV. But we’ll get to know him first with simple questions first. And if anyone could post past interviews much appreciated. So GeneralV

    1. How’d you discover the game?
    2. How’d you come up with the name GeneralV?

    Here’s the previous interviews by the way.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/289452/interview-series-episode-11-thegannman

    Yo thanks for having me on the show. I’m very excited for this and can’t wait to talk with you about the state of the game. I’ll try to answer the questions as much as I can.

    1. It was June 1, 2020, I was in my room browsing Steam looking for a new game to play. I looked in survival horror genre and found DBD. I read its description saying it was a 4v1 asymmetrical horror which was something very unique and it seemed popular so I was intrigued to buy it. I’ve seen no gameplay on it going in so I was pretty much starting to play with no expectations on how the game is played. I did do the tutorial but that didn’t really help as I pretty much didn’t know what I was doing my first ever match.
    2. Honestly I’m not sure where it came from, I think one of my friends called me it one time and it just sounded fitting. I eventually made it my gamer name. It just has a nice ring to it.

    3.Which side do you main?

    4.Of that side which character/s do you main?

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584427#Comment_2584427

    why does it frel like that many known people on this forum has been playing dbd for under 3 years. It must be me though.

    Also i wonder how the name thegannman got into a conversation. Either it was randomly said or it was fate by god.

    Yeah, I have noticed that too. It seems the number of newer players FAR outweigh the number of people playing from the earlier days.

    I am one of those people, and I have yet to find another person who was playing this game back at the start of 2017.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584427#Comment_2584427

    3.Which side do you main?

    4.Of that side which character/s do you main?

    I play pretty much both sides exclusively.

    For killer, I play a variety but the killer that I really actually “main” is Spirit. For survivor, I have Meg, Yui, Claudette, and Jill (I only use the Claire legendary skin) all maxed out at P3 level 50 and I usually flip flop between them.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584503#Comment_2584503

    Yeah, I have noticed that too. It seems the number of newer players FAR outweigh the number of people playing from the earlier days.

    I am one of those people, and I have yet to find another person who was playing this game back at the start of 2017.

    I wonder if i could considered an veteran since i played the game when spirit came out (September 2018)

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584678#Comment_2584678

    I wonder if i could considered an veteran since i played the game when spirit came out (September 2018)

    I would consider you a long time player, but the title of veteran (I believe) should go to those who were playing this game when it was absolutely busted and in favor of the survivors. Back when real infinites were a thing, back when nurse was even stronger, back when insta heals were a thing, and back when hag used to suck.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584694#Comment_2584694

    I would consider you a long time player, but the title of veteran (I believe) should go to those who were playing this game when it was absolutely busted and in favor of the survivors. Back when real infinites were a thing, back when nurse was even stronger, back when insta heals were a thing, and back when hag used to suck.

    Fair point.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584503#Comment_2584503

    Yeah, I have noticed that too. It seems the number of newer players FAR outweigh the number of people playing from the earlier days.

    I am one of those people, and I have yet to find another person who was playing this game back at the start of 2017.

    I started on the 25th of December 2016, so you have another oldie with you :)

    Edit: I also watched the game sincer May 2016, so yeah I'm probably a veteran.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584678#Comment_2584678

    I started on the 25th of December 2016, so you have another oldie with you :)

    Edit: I also watched the game sincer May 2016, so yeah I'm probably a veteran.

    Oh snap, hello there lol. Remember old DS?

  • I remember the 4th Feb 2017 PTB with the DS nerf and gen kick addition certainly :D.

    I also remember the killer power switch and perk stacking bug.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584725#Comment_2584725

    I remember the 4th Feb 2017 PTB with the DS nerf and gen kick addition certainly :D.

    I also remember the killer power switch and perk stacking bug.

    Nice, I haven't even been around for that long. I joined several months later.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584733#Comment_2584733

    Nice, I haven't even been around for that long. I joined several months later.

    Have you been around to see the very first menu ui? I still miss the "Be a Survivor, Quick Play and Be a Killer" menu.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584736#Comment_2584736

    Have you been around to see the very first menu ui? I still miss the "Be a Survivor, Quick Play and Be a Killer" menu.

    Nope. I do remember the winter solstice menu music though. Was the most nostalgic feeling I have ever had in a game.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584737#Comment_2584737

    Nope. I do remember the winter solstice menu music though. Was the most nostalgic feeling I have ever had in a game.

    Yeah it is for me too. I still miss playing with my bffs with Feng Min during that event. Such memories. Same with the 2017 Halloween event.

  • Most important question is

    Yui over Spirit or Spirit over Yui?

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Most important question is

    Yui over Spirit or Spirit over Yui?

    why not both?

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584737#Comment_2584737

    Nope. I do remember the winter solstice menu music though. Was the most nostalgic feeling I have ever had in a game.

    We share the same mind, merely a different time.

    I started playing during the 2018 Winter Solstice Event, and that theme...

    That theme was so freaking good, that it actually sent shivers down my spine. When my nostalgia is higher than usual, which is actually quite a feat, I listen to it immediately:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdcp8xl5WPQ&ab_channel=BlitzDuzm


  • Oh yeah! The world's most OP killer is gonna be interviewed

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584675#Comment_2584675

    I play pretty much both sides exclusively.

    For killer, I play a variety but the killer that I really actually “main” is Spirit. For survivor, I have Meg, Yui, Claudette, and Jill (I only use the Claire legendary skin) all maxed out at P3 level 50 and I usually flip flop between them.

    5.Favorite map/realm as survivor?

    6.Disliked map/realm as survivor?

    7.Favorite map/realm as killer?

    8.Disliked map/realm as killer?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584679#Comment_2584679

    5.Favorite map/realm as survivor?

    6.Disliked map/realm as survivor?

    7.Favorite map/realm as killer?

    8.Disliked map/realm as killer?

    5: Coal Tower

    6: Hawkins

    7: Coal Tower

    8: Haddonfield

  • Those are really fair opinions, I'm almost the same way haha

  • 9.Favorite killer to face as survivor?

    10.Disliked killer to face as survivor?

    11.Favorite survivor to face as killer?

    12.Disliked survivor to face as killer?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584906#Comment_2584906

    9.Favorite killer to face as survivor?

    10.Disliked killer to face as survivor?

    11.Favorite survivor to face as killer?

    12.Disliked survivor to face as killer?

    9: I have my preferences, mostly Blight, Billy, Huntress, and Plague. Probably would be Spirit if someone can actually play as her to give me a concrete opinion about how she feels to play against post nerf.

    10: Hag and Trickster can be deleted from the game for all I care.

    11: Yui because Yui.

    12: Neas are always toxic lol.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584927#Comment_2584927

    9: I have my preferences, mostly Blight, Billy, Huntress, and Plague. Probably would be Spirit if someone can actually play as her to give me a concrete opinion about how she feels to play against post nerf.

    10: Hag and Trickster can be deleted from the game for all I care.

    11: Yui because Yui.

    12: Neas are always toxic lol.

    13.Favorite survivor perk?

    14.Disliked survivor perk?

    15.Favorite killer perk?

    16.Disliked killer perk?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2584991#Comment_2584991

    13.Favorite survivor perk?

    14.Disliked survivor perk?

    15.Favorite killer perk?

    16.Disliked killer perk?

    13: Borrowed Time

    14: Iron Will

    15: BBQ and Chili

    16: NOED

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2585300#Comment_2585300

    13: Borrowed Time

    14: Iron Will

    15: BBQ and Chili

    16: NOED

    So you're not a NOED gamer I see...

  • Understandable haha, I'm not judging. People can run whatever they want, I just wanted to joke haha

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2585367#Comment_2585367

    Understandable haha, I'm not judging. People can run whatever they want, I just wanted to joke haha

    Oh yeah definitely, lol.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2585300#Comment_2585300

    13: Borrowed Time

    14: Iron Will

    15: BBQ and Chili

    16: NOED

    17.What’s you favorite chapter/paragraph?

    18.What’s your disliked chapter/paragraph?

    19.What’s your dream chapter?

    20.What keeps you playing DBD?

    That’ll wrap up the simple questions.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2585320#Comment_2585320

    17.What’s you favorite chapter/paragraph?

    18.What’s your disliked chapter/paragraph?

    19.What’s your dream chapter?

    20.What keeps you playing DBD?

    That’ll wrap up the simple questions.

    For 17 and 18, I’ll base my answers off of chapters that came out during the time period while I was playing the game, so Descend Beyond up to now. I was still very new when Silent Hill came out so I’m not going to include that. I don’t know what experiencing previous chapters were like so I think it’s fair to answer this way.

    17: On release it’s 100% Hellraiser. I love Pinhead’s perks and is a very well designed killer.

    18: I would say A Binding of Kin was the worst as it broke the game in so many ways and released an unfinished killer. Though I gotta say that my actual least favorite was Resident Evil because of my expectations for it. I shouldn’t have been as excited as I was for that chapter as it was a disaster. Games were crashing, Nemesis is underwhelming, and the map is a complete joke.

    19: I don’t have a dream chapter but I guess if I had to pick one I’d love to see Pennywise added with Beverly Marsh as the survivor.

    20: A lot of the characters and I’ve made a lot of good friends playing. I just can’t leave any of that behind.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2585607#Comment_2585607

    For 17 and 18, I’ll base my answers off of chapters that came out during the time period while I was playing the game, so Descend Beyond up to now. I was still very new when Silent Hill came out so I’m not going to include that. I don’t know what experiencing previous chapters were like so I think it’s fair to answer this way.

    17: On release it’s 100% Hellraiser. I love Pinhead’s perks and is a very well designed killer.

    18: I would say A Binding of Kin was the worst as it broke the game in so many ways and released an unfinished killer. Though I gotta say that my actual least favorite was Resident Evil because of my expectations for it. I shouldn’t have been as excited as I was for that chapter as it was a disaster. Games were crashing, Nemesis is underwhelming, and the map is a complete joke.

    19: I don’t have a dream chapter but I guess if I had to pick one I’d love to see Pennywise added with Beverly Marsh as the survivor.

    20: A lot of the characters and I’ve made a lot of good friends playing. I just can’t leave any of that behind.

    21.We’ll that’s the simple questions. We’ll begin with DBD’s current hacking issue which has gotten so bad at least in higher MMR games can be taken hostage and some reports on the forums of bricked consoles. Does DBD have a fragile code that allows or are the devs not getting to it quick enough?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2585644#Comment_2585644

    21.We’ll that’s the simple questions. We’ll begin with DBD’s current hacking issue which has gotten so bad at least in higher MMR games can be taken hostage and some reports on the forums of bricked consoles. Does DBD have a fragile code that allows or are the devs not getting to it quick enough?

    It really bugs me a lot that they haven’t been transparent with us about the hacker situation so it’s hard to know if they’re doing something about it or not. I don’t think it’s got something to do with a fragile code, I think it’s just something the devs don’t want to get on the issue because they know it doesn’t make them any money. I know that this kind of issue isn’t easy to resolve though but it needs to be on the top of the priority list. Let’s just hope VHS pops off so they’re forced to fix the issue.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2586620#Comment_2586620

    It really bugs me a lot that they haven’t been transparent with us about the hacker situation so it’s hard to know if they’re doing something about it or not. I don’t think it’s got something to do with a fragile code, I think it’s just something the devs don’t want to get on the issue because they know it doesn’t make them any money. I know that this kind of issue isn’t easy to resolve though but it needs to be on the top of the priority list. Let’s just hope VHS pops off so they’re forced to fix the issue.

    22.VHS is the newest DBD competition because of the asymmetrical horror connection despite different gameplay for those unaware. All past competitions have been won by DBD. Yet people are saying this will be different and VHS will compete. And some even hoping it tops DBD. Or at least competition. Will VHS top DBD or at least compete and not pass like the rest?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2587079#Comment_2587079

    22.VHS is the newest DBD competition because of the asymmetrical horror connection despite different gameplay for those unaware. All past competitions have been won by DBD. Yet people are saying this will be different and VHS will compete. And some even hoping it tops DBD. Or at least competition. Will VHS top DBD or at least compete and not pass like the rest?

    It’s hard to know this early in VHS’s early development. I don’t know much about the game but I just feel like with all the licenses that DBD has, I have to see it to believe it right now. I think VHS has potential to be successful, just not DBD successful right now. I think even that could be a good thing for DBD, because just giving BHVR some kind of worry that a game could peak and compete with them could wake them up.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2588158#Comment_2588158

    It’s hard to know this early in VHS’s early development. I don’t know much about the game but I just feel like with all the licenses that DBD has, I have to see it to believe it right now. I think VHS has potential to be successful, just not DBD successful right now. I think even that could be a good thing for DBD, because just giving BHVR some kind of worry that a game could peak and compete with them could wake them up.

    23.DBD just released the massive Mid-Chapter that saw huge changes like Spirit nerf and slight things that still matter like the nerf to Scalped Top Knot. Does this show that of DBD wanted to they could release more of these and make sure nothing gets on top of them?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2588168#Comment_2588168

    23.DBD just released the massive Mid-Chapter that saw huge changes like Spirit nerf and slight things that still matter like the nerf to Scalped Top Knot. Does this show that of DBD wanted to they could release more of these and make sure nothing gets on top of them?

    With this being McLean's last patch and one of the few devs that knows how to play the game, it's hard to know if the rest of the dev team will live up to that without McLean. If competition does start to grow in this genre though, they are going to have to start making the right gameplay decisions whether they like it or not. The problem is, I don't think they know what's best for the game. I hope they prove me wrong though.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/289452/interview-series-episode-11-thegannman

    Yo thanks for having me on the show. I’m very excited for this and can’t wait to talk with you about the state of the game. I’ll try to answer the questions as much as I can.

    1. It was June 1, 2020, I was in my room browsing Steam looking for a new game to play. I looked in survival horror genre and found DBD. I read its description saying it was a 4v1 asymmetrical horror which was something very unique and it seemed popular so I was intrigued to buy it. I’ve seen no gameplay on it going in so I was pretty much starting to play with no expectations on how the game is played. I did do the tutorial but that didn’t really help as I pretty much didn’t know what I was doing my first ever match.
    2. Honestly I’m not sure where it came from, I think one of my friends called me it one time and it just sounded fitting. I eventually made it my gamer name. It just has a nice ring to it.

    Hello Gann... We meet again.

  • These are pretty cool. Best o luck with these. Pretty neat to read.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2588186#Comment_2588186

    With this being McLean's last patch and one of the few devs that knows how to play the game, it's hard to know if the rest of the dev team will live up to that without McLean. If competition does start to grow in this genre though, they are going to have to start making the right gameplay decisions whether they like it or not. The problem is, I don't think they know what's best for the game. I hope they prove me wrong though.

    24.One of the perhaps most infamous moments in DBD history is when McCote played as Hag against instant flashlights on Badham. And flashlights were nerfed Hag buffed to the S tier she is today. And if I’m correct a massive restructure of loops. Does this show that the devs actually don’t play the game enough. Or they’re just slow in changes?

‹ 1 2 3