This game needs to be buried and forgotten
Screw this game. The developers care nothing except to catered to killer mains. Once a survivor gets a good thing going it has to be taken away because it's "too op". Our job is to escape. You took away another means of escape by making the hatch spawn when there is only one survivor left because killers are complaining too much.
Screw the wraith and his super speeds and his silent bell
Screw Freddy and his super extended lunge
Screw broken Ghost Face and his inability to be revealed
Screw Michael and his fast stalking at 60 meters
Screw Bubba and his stupid chainsaw with charges to allow him to jet across the map and chainsaw through objects
Screw the clown for having so many bottles of gas which is OP as f. You shouldn't be able to throw more than 3 bottles during a chase. It's bad enough that killers are fast as hell and you can't get to a pallet or a window in time
Screw the trickster and his OP blades. 6 blades to down a survivor?? It's super annoying. All he has to do is avoid a pallet and throw all 6 blades at you in a matter of seconds.
Oni can easily gather all the blood orbs (which stick around for minutes) and enter his rage then boom game over.
The hag's traps are broken. You don't even need to be near one for it to set off. You can just walk right by it. You should have to walk over it to set it off.
Cenobite is super OP. His chains are absolutely excessive and annoying. He shouldn't be able to chain you 3 or more times in a chase for him to catch up. He' already faster than a survivor. You can't solve his box when you have chains coming at you which is stupid
Screw anyone who uses the twins and camp hooks with them. Victor doesn't even need to be accurate to be able to attack you.
Screw all of you killer mains who camp hooks, tunnel, go back to hooks while chasing other survivors. Don't tell me it's good strategy because that is not strategy. Strategy is forcing survivors to three gen themselves. Camping and tunneling is a desperate way to win. Makes you look unskilled and pathetic
Screw all of you noob survivors who keep bringing killers to hooks and others working on gens or you just run around the map doing absolutely nothing.
Enough of these new chapters and updates. Fix your broken ass game, fix your broken ass servers. You have games that require more data feed to their servers and they get it right so why can't you? Until you make some actually good changes towards this game to make it more balanced and skill based, this ######### will forever be broken and killer sided.
Comments
Not sure if serious...
Seriously, it sounds like you want to play survivor but without any opposition. You should try singleplayer games or games with no killers.
Burying and forgetting sounds like what you should do, but ranting in forums isn't forgetting.
Nah, DBD can still be saved.
It merely needs someone else behind it.
Someone...like me.
Survivor is for babies
try playing killer at night...lol
Of course I want opposition but I want balance from mechanics.
Please tell me how to relax and unwind with DBD 😆
What infinites still exist in the game? I'm not super familiar with all the maps. Haddonfield houses probably have some right?
Yeah. Haddonfield, Badham, RPD, Grim Pantry (possibly) and Cowshed (potentially). Most of these are 'pseudo-infinites' in that they aren't true infinites, but still allow you to safely drop any chase with ease.
I stopped reading aftet the 2nd sentence.
So no points here seem valid. I'll discuss one by one.
Wraith is not hot garbage. Cloak is harder to see since the buff. Anyone who is anyone that knows how to use him you can body block windows and pallets, uncloak then gain a short burst of speed on top of lunging which can cover a lot of distance.
It may be Freddy's appearance that makes it seems like he lunges far. I give ya'll that but to my experience it appears that he covers a lot of distance with his lunge.
I've stared at Ghostface point blank. Camera and character and not been able to reveal him. He's broken.
Yes I'm complaining about Myers. How should he be able to stalk someone at great distance but Ghostface can't? You can stalk someone damn near half the map and that stalk fills up quick.
Not Billy. Bubba. Bubba has chainsaw charges. He can use all charges to dash forward which can cover great distance. His charges should be swings, not lunges. If not looped well you have no chance. Good luck "dodging".
The Clown may be one of the weakest but thats not saying much. His gas is intense if used right and he can throw multiple ones at a survivor and greatly have the upper hand. That's why I think the amount of bottles should be reduce so he can't spam them as much.
The hag's traps are weird. You should only have to step on them. I've been 10 feet away (not exaggerating) and have triggered her traps.
How is the Cenobite not OP? His chains are too much. Calm them down a bit.
Whether you think tunneling and camping is how the game should be played is not wrong or right. Playing Killer (and survivor) should be fun and challenging not only for the killer but also for survivors. It's extremely frustrating to be chased immediately off hooked or see that the killer is too afraid to leave the hook because they "want to secure that kill"
Validation bugs work both sides. Since the ping is based off of the killer's connection I've seen hits connect when the killer is nowhere in range or facing the other way.
I don't claim I play a lot of killer. There has been times that I've played killer and I've had so much upper hand just by mechanics alone and there were times I was at a disadvantage due to the MMR. I believe the survivors have to work much harder to get the win than the killer does. Thats one of the reasons why I think it's killer sided.
Same though
SWF can do gens in under 2 minutes.
Sounds like people refuse to face things rather than openly discuss
Other than everyone bringing the best toolboxes with the best addons, How?
Just let it out, it’s ok.
Thanks for the support 😄
Sounds like you don't play killer at all and also sounds like you haven't fully learned how to loop a killer and counter them as well
I do play killer when I'm bored or to complete challenges. I don't consider myself a pro when it comes to playing survivor but I do my best. DBD isn't my main game and I'm still learning how to loop through youtube videos
well than that explains it cause learning how to loop these killers isn't easy cause you gotta change the playstyle a bit with each killer you vs like michael and ghostface for example they're kinda the same except ghostface is better.
Wraith's Speeds aren't that bad once you figure it out and also his silent bell ain't really that bad you just gotta be more aware and think is he gonna appear now or is he gonna appear in a bit plus still he's only an m1 killer.
Freddy well it's just the hit detection on his attack they're really weird alot.
Leatherface you just gotta drop the pallets early and maybe play it more risky with him like make him think you'll drop a pallet but you don't and maybe run to another or you're able to loop around again to the same one before he hits you and either you get a stun or he breaks the pallet.
Clown ain't that bad either you can get the hang of him pretty easily around he can still get ya but if you have an idea on where he's gonna go and throw a bottle than you should be alright or if another loops is nearby than run to that one.
Trickster while yes he's able to down you quick if the player is accurate really just stay behind as much cover as possible that's your best bet and if you're at a small loop well hug those corners so he doesn't get ya
Camping/Tunneling/Slugging it's part of the game and it's just a way the killer can use to help them win. Is it fun for most players? No but, it works for them and it's not they're job to make sure you're having fun cause that player can play how they want. It's like in COD for example you could be getting spawn killed 24/7 but, does the enemy team care no they will do what they want.
Survivors bringing the killers to gens they don't know you're there cause they have no idea plus they're learning the game so they don't know what to do they're just panicking it's with every new player I was like that and I'm sure you were as well at one point.
this is art
Lmao right I read the first two sentences and was like😬
really wondering what these devs are up to, nerfing b tier killers. meanwhile, gens can be all done and a gate open in like four minutes, but they don't touch that. It just forces killers to have to bring some kind of slowdown, which there are only about two that are good for it, resulting still in the same, basic, bland builds everyone uses. still though, what is the deal with nerfing b tier killers? Why not buff the c and lower tier killers
Want a cookie?
Chocolate Chip plz
Agree to disagree. I do believe survivors have enough on their plate to get things done and get out. I think it varies player to player. As a killer I want to give survivors more objectives to do to deter them away from generators
No, you're not. Please don't insult all of us by trying to say you're a Killer main.
He's sort of right though. Survivors can complain about a killer and devs will say it's balanced. Killers can say something is too op and it's nerfed within days
Are you kidding? We begged for nerfs for all of the following for YEARS:
-Decisive Strike (Took 3 years IIRC)
-Dead Hard (Actually got BUFFED)
-Pallet vacuums (took years)
-Infinites (Took years)
-Flashlights (again, years)
-Brand New Parts (YEARS AGAIN!)
I can go on if you like. And some of the stuff we hate got buffed to be even more miserable.
Now i'm done with you. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
🍪 Here you go, enjoy 😉
A very rough day from the hooks of it. >;D
Look, one of those "killer mains" that always pop up to say the game is killer-sided.
Next he'll say he 4K's every time because it's so easy.
Well put. I agree with all that. But I still play hours every day.
Some points may be valid, but most seem to be exaggerations