Pls delete Boons

Pls delete Boons. Its absolutly no fun to go against them and they feel like you cant counter them

Comments

  • Inb4 some survivor mains tell you, just break bones.

    Those perks are absolutely bs and hopefully they get nerfed to the ground.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Inb4 some survivor mains tell you, just break bones.

    Those perks are absolutely bs and hopefully they get nerfed to the ground.

    way to op. Nearly impossible to have a fun game with boones

  • Sure! If they delete Ruin and Undying! :)

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    Sure! If they delete Ruin and Undying! :)

    not as strong as boons. Cant replace it infinite times. If its gone its gone and you loose a perk slot

  • Boons are supposed to be really strong, though.

    There just needs to be a limit on how many times that a totem can be reblessed or the blessed totem should get destroyed when the killer snuffs it.

  • @Roadrunner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574957#Comment_2574957

    not as strong as boons. Cant replace it infinite times. If its gone its gone and you loose a perk slot

    Those perks when combined are MUCH stronger than boons.

  • @Aurelle said:

    Boons are supposed to be really strong, though.

    There just needs to be a limit on how many times that a totem can be reblessed or the blessed totem should get destroyed when the killer snuffs it.

    They are supposed to be strong i know that but they are to strong. If 4 people run Shadowstep or BOH and all place them you cant literaly win a chase and cleansing one is not worth cause 3 are left and after 30 seks the 4 is back

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574960#Comment_2574960

    Those perks when combined are MUCH stronger than boons.

    until they get turned into blue totems anyway the moment you leave them for ~20 seconds

    then they're not

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Inb4 some survivor mains tell you, just break bones.

    Those perks are absolutely bs and hopefully they get nerfed to the ground.

    If they nerf all the hex totems into the ground as well, sure

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574960#Comment_2574960

    Those perks when combined are MUCH stronger than boons.

    Not at all, no scratchmarks plus healing in 16 seconds is stronger than gen regression, especially when survivors can just straight up spawn in the hex.

  • After 2 Immortal Teams yesterday beacuse Boons, i do what Mathieu said, i play some else.

    Phasmo, Back4Blood, JWE2 and many else. This is not a "uhh i deinstall the game" but i need a break until they fix this bullshit

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574951#Comment_2574951

    If they nerf all the hex totems into the ground as well, sure

    Nerf them for all I care, I rarely use hex perks, not reliable perks.

    Meanwhile boons are really reliable and can be blessed as many times as you want.

    Also nice whataboutism

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574974#Comment_2574974

    Nerf them for all I care, I rarely use hex perks, not reliable perks.

    Meanwhile boons are really reliable and can be blessed as many times as you want.

    Noed is quite reliable against solo q yes.

  • @Roadrunner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574951#Comment_2574951

    way to op. Nearly impossible to have a fun game with boones

    Yup, nearly impossible to have fun with those I agree, but hey 1 wallet vs 4 wallets.

  • 1 perk reliable according to you that you as a survivor don't even need break until the endgame, you don't even need to break all 5 totems you can just memorize where they are in that match.

    1 second as killer = 4 seconds as survivor.

  • @IsJustMe said:

    After 2 Immortal Teams yesterday beacuse Boons, i do what Mathieu said, i play some else.

    Phasmo, Back4Blood, JWE2 and many else. This is not a "uhh i deinstall the game" but i need a break until they fix this bullshit

    I totally understand you

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574956#Comment_2574956

    Yup, nearly impossible to have fun with those I agree, but hey 1 wallet vs 4 wallets.

    Thats the problem

    I think i will stop playing the game now

  • Nah, they are easy to find and easy to destroy, think of em like hexes for survivors, but I would like it's range to be shorter, and a few other things to buff killers, most of my games against boons where fine, you should prioritize breaking boons asap, the game doesn't need for boons to be removed, simply, buff killers to some extent.


    P.S You guys had, over 2 weeks, of PTB, you should've been making these then, not now when the update is live, sure it might get nerfed but you should've stated so when it was still in ptb.

  • @Roadrunner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574985#Comment_2574985

    Thats the problem

    I think i will stop playing the game now

    Yeah same, I stopped playing for 2 weeks after how horrible the PTB was, this proves once again that bhvr does not care for feedback, boons were even stronger in the PTB now they are "nerfed" barely touched.

    I'm going back to my dbd break until they fix these perks since my matches yesterday and today have been horrible against those perks.

  • Boons absolutely need a rework.

    As a survivor, every game involving a Boon is now piss easy. Light a Boon in a certain area and you can heal easily. There is no stress or concern. Facing killers is pretty much a joke now.

    As a killer, you don't know if a Boon is there until you practically step on it, and as the above strategy it's much harder to get any sort of momentum.

    Basically, a Boon should be just like a Hex as in a once only use, but keep the strength of them as is. I'm fine with them being crazy strong, but to have it easy to keep re-enabling them as it is, the game is woefully imbalanced.

    Games are now duller for them.

  • @WolfyLegend123 said:

    Nah, they are easy to find and easy to destroy, think of em like hexes for survivors, but I would like it's range to be shorter, and a few other things to buff killers, most of my games against boons where fine, you should prioritize breaking boons asap, the game doesn't need for boons to be removed, simply, buff killers to some extent.

    P.S You guys had, over 2 weeks, of PTB, you should've been making these then, not now when the update is live, sure it might get nerfed but you should've stated so when it was still in ptb.

    We did complain about boons in the PTB feedback, they only reduced 4 meters and not stackable.

    Also yes they are easy to find but time isn't on the killer's hands, it is on the survivor's.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574960#Comment_2574960

    Those perks when combined are MUCH stronger than boons.

    You are serious ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    What's your skill level seriously ? Ruin + undying lifespan is 1 minute top at high MMR, what are you talking about ?

  • @JohnWeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574965#Comment_2574965

    You are serious ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    What's your skill level seriously ? Ruin + undying lifespan is 1 minute top at high MMR, what are you talking about ?

    Sometimes totems get found quick, sometimes they don't. Depends on map and the spawn location of the Hex. I still stand by what I said.

  • I disagree,i feel the boons are useful when playing mikaela and healing without a medkit. Though i purchase so many medkits with bloodpoints i never actually used them and i feel this is a very useful perk for the witch and is a winner thumbs up in my book.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575002#Comment_2575002

    Sometimes totems get found quick, sometimes they don't. Depends on map and the spawn location of the Hex. I still stand by what I said.

    Ye you are clearly not a veteran saying such a thing. You know that with 1000+ hours, you mostly know all totems spawn locations right ?

    It was already impossible to win a trial as a killer at high MMR without camping and tunneling. Now, with boon totems, it's a complete joke. Period.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574990#Comment_2574990

    Yeah same, I stopped playing for 2 weeks after how horrible the PTB was, this proves once again that bhvr does not care for feedback, boons were even stronger in the PTB now they are "nerfed" barely touched.

    I'm going back to my dbd break until they fix these perks since my matches yesterday and today have been horrible against those perks.

    I just wait until they are nerfed. Maybe never but playnig killer now is absolutly no fun

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575002#Comment_2575002

    Sometimes totems get found quick, sometimes they don't. Depends on map and the spawn location of the Hex. I still stand by what I said.

    Thats just stupid.Ruin and undying is a combo that only works for a short time. In most of the games the survivors destroy them in less than 3 minutes. The killer lost two perks then

  • @Roadrunner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574997#Comment_2574997

    I just wait until they are nerfed. Maybe never but playnig killer now is absolutly no fun

    Playing killer wasn't fun since the sbmm got activated, same copy paste builds, now boons make it even worse and more unfun for the killer, m1 killers are going to have it worse I bet.

    I 100% agree with you.

  • @JohnWeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575006#Comment_2575006

    Ye you are clearly not a veteran saying such a thing. You know that with 1000+ hours, you mostly know all totems spawn locations right ?

    It was already impossible to win a trial as a killer at high MMR without camping and tunneling. Now, with boon totems, it's a complete joke. Period.

    This

  • @HybridLPangel26 said:

    I disagree,i feel the boons are useful when playing mikaela and healing without a medkit. Though i purchase so many medkits with bloodpoints i never actually used them and i feel this is a very useful perk for the witch and is a winner thumbs up in my book.

    A big win for the already to strong survivors and a really big lose for the killer

  • @WolfyLegend123 said:

    Nah, they are easy to find and easy to destroy, think of em like hexes for survivors, but I would like it's range to be shorter, and a few other things to buff killers, most of my games against boons where fine, you should prioritize breaking boons asap, the game doesn't need for boons to be removed, simply, buff killers to some extent.

    P.S You guys had, over 2 weeks, of PTB, you should've been making these then, not now when the update is live, sure it might get nerfed but you should've stated so when it was still in ptb.

    there was probably a few thousand posts or so made in relation to blue totems in the timeperiod of ptb forums pre-release

    that sort of thing is hard to keep track of and it's a probably relatively accurate estimate on my part, but regardless, consider yourself informed

    now that they're in live with modest nerfs, expect it to be tens of thousands of posts in the coming months instead


    that said, i've gotten to use them in live now and i can say that games have been completely carried by them + their effects are massively powerful (if you don't commit to my mikaela i reset in 20 seconds and i will drag you to where i have no scratch marks every time), but even despite that potatoes still find impressive ways to lose as usual, so they're not doing much at low or mid mmr

    i dread to find out what it's like at higher mmr on some of my killers but i suspect i already know

  • Boons snuffed: 8

    Survivors hooked: 2

    Hook count when the last gen was finished: 2

    ----

    Let killers DESTORY totems

  • @Nos37 said:

    Boons snuffed: 8

    Survivors hooked: 2

    Hook count when the last gen was finished: 2

    ----

    Let killers DESTORY totems

    Seems like a good idea. The killer has pleanty of time. There is no problem in more objectives.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    Sure! If they delete Ruin and Undying! :)

    Survivors already have the power to do this and do so within the first minute of the match most of the time at high MMR. So, try again.

  • Idk why everyone is complaining about boon totems as killer- I for one love when the survivors run them and permanently bless totems cause first I don't run hex perks and second thats 24 seconds a survivor isn't sitting on a gen. I hope they stay strong so survivors keep using them, makes gen pressure way more easy for me!

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574960#Comment_2574960

    Those perks when combined are MUCH stronger than boons.

    Except they arent. Hexes are one time deal and usually sniffed out in less than a minute. Boon on the other hand are spammable and way too strong to be a spammable perk. It should be 1 time deal or 1 or more minutes cooldown perk. Yesterday i was playing a survivor and i saw how strong those boons are especially if theres more people than 1 using them. Maps like the game the boon set upstairs also gave the power downstairs which to me was silly.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    Idk why everyone is complaining about boon totems as killer- I for one love when the survivors run them and permanently bless totems cause first I don't run hex perks and second thats 24 seconds a survivor isn't sitting on a gen. I hope they stay strong so survivors keep using them, makes gen pressure way more easy for me!

    if you dont run Hex the survs need just 14 seconds

  • Really? Well it's still 14 seconds this specific survivor isn't sitting on a gen. I will be honest, I haven't used boon totems myself as survivor until now cause the survivor queue yesterday was horrible but I didn't have much of an issue going against them as killer (petty much every game was 4 Mikaelas). And I had games on Lerys and the game with people blessing totems and I still 4k'd.

  • if only there was a perk like Thrill of The Hunt in the game :(

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574951#Comment_2574951

    If they nerf all the hex totems into the ground as well, sure

    You mean like they did with hex undying they nerfed that because survivors didn't want to look for totems, break them and made the game harder for them. Now survivors have a perk that able's them to bless a totem even a hex totem and can be used as much as they want to there happy to find totems now. Funny how that is when it's something OP that helps survivors they are fine with it even looking for totems but it was to much work when it was something that helped the killer?

  • @ItzPixelYT said:

    if only there was a perk like Thrill of The Hunt in the game :(

    If only that perk wasnt over booned in less than a minute :( Hexes overally are high risk high reward skills. Boons are just there to make it even easier for survs. No need for medkits anymore, everyone just bring your toolboxes with them brand new shiney parts now and heal in a corner of a map forever.

  • I did the bones...the survivors just re lit them.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575102#Comment_2575102

    Really? Well it's still 14 seconds this specific survivor isn't sitting on a gen. I will be honest, I haven't used boon totems myself as survivor until now cause the survivor queue yesterday was horrible but I didn't have much of an issue going against them as killer (petty much every game was 4 Mikaelas). And I had games on Lerys and the game with people blessing totems and I still 4k'd.

    if the survs just search and bless totems, yeah thats easy 4ks then, good to see we have new player still. if you have survs with brain or a good swf its an immortal squad.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575102#Comment_2575102

    Really? Well it's still 14 seconds this specific survivor isn't sitting on a gen. I will be honest, I haven't used boon totems myself as survivor until now cause the survivor queue yesterday was horrible but I didn't have much of an issue going against them as killer (petty much every game was 4 Mikaelas). And I had games on Lerys and the game with people blessing totems and I still 4k'd.

    luckily you haven't run into me yet because i guarantee you when i find the best blue spot in the map via first gen's detective hunch proc and run you to it any time you get on me i will give you a complete nightmare of a chase, i've turned 14 seconds into two minutes in sub-optimal corner placements on lery's vs a stealth killer that kept getting the drop on me

    better commit to the mikaela, if gets into blue zone she's gone and heals injured state in 16 sec + has people running to its outskirts to 8 sec reset

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Inb4 some survivor mains tell you, just break bones.

    Those perks are absolutely bs and hopefully they get nerfed to the ground.

    Assuming you already know where the totem is, it still takes longer to set it up and self heal than self care does, you need to get 2-3 uses out of it for it to be worthwhile, and it takes seconds for the killer to find it and stamp it out. Remember, if they're wasting time lighting totems they're also not doing gens, it might be hard to see the weaknesses of taking boons but it's definitely there.

  • @Mogul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574951#Comment_2574951

    Assuming you already know where the totem is, it still takes longer to set it up and self heal than self care does, you need to get 2-3 uses out of it for it to be worthwhile, and it takes seconds for the killer to find it and stamp it out. Remember, if they're wasting time lighting totems they're also not doing gens, it might be hard to see the weaknesses of taking boons but it's definitely there.

    technically no unless you're factoring movement

    14+16 for bless/self-heal beats self-care's 32 self-heal

    this also doesn't account at all for any of the other three survivors making use of your blue zone one way or another

    and if it isn't ganked immediately by the killer (unlikely unless you keep sounding the thunder in the same place) it will be

    have even had another mikaela with blood pact that got away from killer seeing me crouched over run over to the springwood building and then start self-healing outside as soon as i made the blue in the boiler room and similarly self-healed, two chargeless medkit selfheals worth out of one 14s creation and the ensuing lost chase when someone dragged the nemesis into the boiler room without scratch marks yet again and only got to punt the blue to start the cycle all over again

  • And now killer mains know how survivor mains feel about hexes.

  • @Nyghtmaremoon said:

    And now killer mains know how survivor mains feel about hexes.

    wdym by that??

  • @Nyghtmaremoon said:

    And now killer mains know how survivor mains feel about hexes.

    you are joking? god this are two diffrent things ๐Ÿ™„

  • This boon update is utterly broken. Fact they can rebless broken totems an infinite amount of times. Had a group all with circle of healing just keep reblessing totems after I destroyed them. Then just sit in a group healing each other faster than I can damage them.

    Think I am going to find another game till this is fixed. If not goodbye Dead by Daylight.

โ€น 1 2