Pls delete Boons

Pls delete Boons. Its absolutly no fun to go against them and they feel like you cant counter them

Comments

  • Delete plague then

  • @Roadrunner said:

    Pls delete Boons. Its absolutly no fun to go against them and they feel like you cant counter them

    there is a counter to them do the bones.

  • @Roadrunner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574957#Comment_2574957

    not as strong as boons. Cant replace it infinite times. If its gone its gone and you loose a perk slot

    Thrill of the Hunt is a thing.

  • @Aurelle said:

    Boons are supposed to be really strong, though.

    There just needs to be a limit on how many times that a totem can be reblessed or the blessed totem should get destroyed when the killer snuffs it.

    imo each time the same totem is being blessed, it has to take +10% more time, or something like that. But yeah, the fact that a killer absolutely can't get rid of a powerful effect like this is incredible.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    Sure! If they delete Ruin and Undying! :)

    I don't run either of those perks. I'd happily accept this.

  • @JohnWeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575006#Comment_2575006

    Ye you are clearly not a veteran saying such a thing. You know that with 1000+ hours, you mostly know all totems spawn locations right ?

    It was already impossible to win a trial as a killer at high MMR without camping and tunneling. Now, with boon totems, it's a complete joke. Period.

    Disagree. Been playing since 2017 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • @Roadrunner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575006#Comment_2575006

    Thats just stupid.Ruin and undying is a combo that only works for a short time. In most of the games the survivors destroy them in less than 3 minutes. The killer lost two perks then

    They are still much stronger and affect all survivors on the map. Undying Ruin can win games. Next.

  • @MrCalac123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574957#Comment_2574957

    Survivors already have the power to do this and do so within the first minute of the match most of the time at high MMR. So, try again.

    They are still stronger than boons, sorry. Guess you guys are just gonna have to adapt. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574957#Comment_2574957

    I don't run either of those perks. I'd happily accept this.

    Awesome! I'd actually be fine with it as well.

  • I was very surprised by a few things about the boons: one that that were teachable. Which I don't think they should have been. The update only came out yesterday and on my third match I already saw a non-Michaela character using them.


    Secondly I was surprised that you can use two boons at the same time. I thought you should have only been able to equip one. Either the health one or the cloak one at a time. I think you should be able to use up two perk slots but have to choose which one you're going to bless.


    Thirdly I was very surprised that you could rebless the totems. I think you should only be able to bless them once but the killer has to destroy them all together rather than snuff them out and risk losing their own chance at a hex. Either that or allow killers to rehex them.

    It does feel too OP at the moment.

  • @Roadrunner said:

    Pls delete Boons. Its absolutly no fun to go against them and they feel like you cant counter them

    @OldHunterLight said:

    Inb4 some survivor mains tell you, just break bones.

    Those perks are absolutely bs and hopefully they get nerfed to the ground.

    How did everyone not know these were gonna be chaotic and ass powerful when they were on the ptb for so long and still complained about but now it's booming

  • If they are the ones creating crashes on Xbox then they must disable them at least!

  • Killers flipping out over boons as if they are the end of the Killer race.

    Survivors hardly even playing them the 2nd day they are out.

    ---

    Somewhere there is a serious disconnect.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575080#Comment_2575080

    They are still stronger than boons, sorry. Guess you guys are just gonna have to adapt. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

    Yeah it's called I don't use them, they are useless lol

  • @Munqaxus said:

    Killers flipping out over boons as if they are the end of the Killer race.

    Survivors hardly even playing them the 2nd day they are out.

    ---

    Somewhere there is a serious disconnect.

    To be fair, yes I'm seeing a marked decrease today.

  • Boons are strong, but killers are overreacting... As usual. Survivors will start switching back to their other meta perks soon.

  • Boons stop gen rushing and give survs a new toy. Killers should be happy.

    But instead they find a new reason to cry.

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    Boons stop gen rushing and give survs a new toy. Killers should be happy.

    But instead they find a new reason to cry.

    Yep. I noticed gens are slowed a bit more. Survivors are now getting off gens to place boon totems and using them to heal. It's actually a good thing. Killers just don't like survivors to have strong perks. Plain and simple.

  • Seriously this boon business is broken. I'm beyond annoyed and am now just tunneling every michaela I see until they nerf that ######### to show my frustration. Maybe tunneling michaela will catch and people will stop playing her? .....burn the witch!

  • I feel like it would make it more interesting if they kept the hex active after it got blessed so the survivors have to choose between blessing or cleansing and have to take a risk, or at least give the Killer the Hex back after it got blessed.

  • @Roadrunner said:

    Pls delete Boons. Its absolutly no fun to go against them and they feel like you cant counter them

    Delete the Boon Totems may not be the problem. The problem is when you have a hex totem in the match ( Ruin, Noed etc) they still are able to "Bless" our Hex totem and if we (Killers) clean it, we lose the Hex totem for ever... What they can do is, if the Killer have a Hex totem and the survivor found it and decide to "Bless" it, the Hex perk turn off. However if the Killer finds out the "Bless" totem and clean it, the killer Hex perk would Turn ON again. Basicly the only way to destroy a Hex Perk is cleaning the totem completly .

  • @Fnatic47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/288348/pls-delete-boons

    Delete the Boon Totems may not be the problem. The problem is when you have a hex totem in the match ( Ruin, Noed etc) they still are able to "Bless" our Hex totem and if we (Killers) clean it, we lose the Hex totem for ever... What they can do is, if the Killer have a Hex totem and the survivor found it and decide to "Bless" it, the Hex perk turn off. However if the Killer finds out the "Bless" totem and clean it, the killer Hex perk would Turn ON again. Basicly the only way to destroy a Hex Perk is cleaning the totem completly .

    Or Killers should be able to curse the Totems ๐Ÿ‘

    Survivor - Bless Totems

    Killer - Curse Totems

  • @Wolfganguntoten said:

    Seriously this boon business is broken. I'm beyond annoyed and am now just tunneling every michaela I see until they nerf that ######### to show my frustration. Maybe tunneling michaela will catch and people will stop playing her? .....burn the witch!

    You do realise it's not just Michaela that has the boons by now? I saw a Jake with them yesterday... hours after the patch went live. Plus I was on a match with three other Michaelas that didnt use them. Tunnelling them is pointless and will just let other survivors do gens while you chase them.

  • When the survivor blessing the Hex totem you just got the notification of blessing. No sygnal that your Hex is already in trash can. If you at least 1 meter away - you can't find the damn Boon totem because you can't see totem aura at all.

    The're too powerful because average killer pay a lot of attention for auras(for example from Barbecue an Chili) and scrath marks. But now they must forget about them at all and play only by sounds. It's not funny.

    I think that Boon is the worst update.

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    Boons stop gen rushing and give survs a new toy. Killers should be happy.

    But instead they find a new reason to cry.

    it doesn't because there are other survivors

  • No way, we absolutely love boons, four of us went into a match with boons and basically covered the map. Killers had no idea what was going on, stomp out a boon and we'll just relight it son! These boons are so fun with SWF, couple on gens, couple doing boon runs and rotate ...had 2 killers DC lol


    Game was getting stale for survivors imo, so please keep the boons!

1 2 โ€บ