Killer I don't really have one since it's impossible to get a perk you want when you nearly all teachables available. But it'd be either whispers or bbq
Self Care. If I get unlucky in the bloodweb I'll play without it on that survivor but a lot of the time I'll toss it on. I play too recklessly nowadays to be repairing a generator in a dead zone while injured. Give me the blood laced Sprint Burst and lets go ya big ugly leper. Yee haw.
Fixated. People really underestimate how useful it is to be able to walk at nearly sprinting speed, plus you look a lot less stupid than you would with urban. Seeing your own scratchmarks is also surprisingly useful, it tells me where the killer is going to be looking for when i break the chase, then i can just fast-walk away and get to safety. Its an extremely useful perk.
If not fixated then prove thyself. Love that perk.
Fixated. People really underestimate how useful it is to be able to walk at nearly sprinting speed, plus you look a lot less stupid than you would with urban. Seeing your own scratchmarks is also surprisingly useful, it tells me where the killer is going to be looking for when i break the chase, then i can just fast-walk away and get to safety. Its an extremely useful perk.
If not fixated then prove thyself. Love that perk.
Thats what i've noticed. You move pretty fast, a survivor sprinting next to you will take about 3 or so seconds before they're fully ahead of you. Its quite fast, faster than urban since urban is just adding additional speed to the already slow speed of crouching.
I feel like Monitor And Abuse is good on every Killer besides the most dedicated of stealthy ones.
Messing with when a Survivor should start running is more powerful than most would realize imo
I absolutely love MAA, but I really struggle to find a place for it. The only killer I really use it on is Pig, and that's when I'm in the mood for a silly game.
In my opinion it's the strongest early-game perk by a wide margin, and the benefit it provides for the early game is worth trading away a perk slot after the first nine seconds.
In my opinion it's the strongest early-game perk by a wide margin, and the benefit it provides for the early game is worth trading away a perk slot after the first nine seconds.
Iron Will for sure. It gets pretty grating hearing your Survivor constantly pitch a fit, and the denial of information to the Killer is definitely a welcome bonus. I also frequently use Lithe, it's my favorite exhaustion perk!
BAMBOOZLE!! I'm not the best at shutting down strong loopers, especially with non ranged killers, and this perk has given me the upper hand more times than I wanna admit aha
Decisive Strike and Borrowed Time. It's pretty silly that you have to dedicate perks to make it so the other side can't tunnel/camp because there are no other protections in place imo.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's very quickly become Lethal Pursuer, it's such a good perk.
Borrowed Time for Survivor
Killer I don't really have one since it's impossible to get a perk you want when you nearly all teachables available. But it'd be either whispers or bbq
Killer- bamboozle
survivor- small game
Devour Hope
It used to be Self Care but I've evolved and embraced my Inner Strength. Now it's Spine Chill
On killer, it's Whispers. I hate looking for people and it helps.
BBQ and BT
Blast Mine
Just a fun perk
BBQ and Discordance.
Self Care. If I get unlucky in the bloodweb I'll play without it on that survivor but a lot of the time I'll toss it on. I play too recklessly nowadays to be repairing a generator in a dead zone while injured. Give me the blood laced Sprint Burst and lets go ya big ugly leper. Yee haw.
All depends on what I want to do so I can't say there's one perk I always have to have
I feel like Monitor And Abuse is good on every Killer besides the most dedicated of stealthy ones.
Messing with when a Survivor should start running is more powerful than most would realize imo
Fixated. People really underestimate how useful it is to be able to walk at nearly sprinting speed, plus you look a lot less stupid than you would with urban. Seeing your own scratchmarks is also surprisingly useful, it tells me where the killer is going to be looking for when i break the chase, then i can just fast-walk away and get to safety. Its an extremely useful perk.
If not fixated then prove thyself. Love that perk.
It moves at nearly sprint speed?
Crouching = 25%(50% with Urban Evasion) speed.
Walking = 50%(70% with Fixated) speed
Running = 100%(150% with Sprinting Perks) speed.
For survivor, self care. Half of the time I can't find a teammate to heal me, so I kind of rely on this perk.
For killer, BBQ. I mainly use it for the extra BP.
Thats what i've noticed. You move pretty fast, a survivor sprinting next to you will take about 3 or so seconds before they're fully ahead of you. Its quite fast, faster than urban since urban is just adding additional speed to the already slow speed of crouching.
Lethal Pursuer finding those spawns so early and right on them is huge
I absolutely love MAA, but I really struggle to find a place for it. The only killer I really use it on is Pig, and that's when I'm in the mood for a silly game.
Its BBQ and I suspect that is a popular choice
Lithe and Devour Hope
Iron Will/Lethal Pursuer
I dont have it, is it really good or just good?
In my opinion it's the strongest early-game perk by a wide margin, and the benefit it provides for the early game is worth trading away a perk slot after the first nine seconds.
interesting
Knockout, it's the only slowdown I use.
Depends on killer. On Nurse/Blight/Billy/Spirit/Legion/other higher mobility killers, its debatably their best perk
On killer: Discordance, I can't let them crank out a key generator in 40 seconds.
On survivor: Botany + Desperate Measures, default healing is painfully slow.
Iron Will for sure. It gets pretty grating hearing your Survivor constantly pitch a fit, and the denial of information to the Killer is definitely a welcome bonus. I also frequently use Lithe, it's my favorite exhaustion perk!
Noed.
Shadowborn, took a big break when Pinhead was released and FOV perks broke because I can't play Blight without it anymore.
Killer - Trail of Torment
Being able to go Dark at the kick of a gen and wonder off to scare the pants off some M1 champ is a smile I never leave home without.
Survivor has to be bond and killer either bbq or whispers.
Survivor - Borrowed Time, basically mandatory otherwise the killer has a free pass to tunnel off hook
Killer - Corrupt Intervention, if you know you know. Helps with early game immensely.
Shadowborn and Kindred
Spine Chill.
Shadowborn. Love the FOV
I took off shadowborn as Billy and tried to get a backrev and almost had a stroke.
Can't take it off now.
BAMBOOZLE!! I'm not the best at shutting down strong loopers, especially with non ranged killers, and this perk has given me the upper hand more times than I wanna admit aha
Shadowborn for killer and Botany Knowledge for survivor
BBQ and WGLF. Need those tasty bloodpoints.
I call [BAD WORD] on most comments, i haven't read a single Deadhard and it's the most used perk. For me it's Deadhard and BBQ.
Decisive Strike and Borrowed Time. It's pretty silly that you have to dedicate perks to make it so the other side can't tunnel/camp because there are no other protections in place imo.
BBQ and chilli. There are so many better perks but it feels like wasting time if i don't get that extra bp.
Kindred on survivor.
BBQ and Woo. Also Iron Will, but only on certain survivors
Windows Of Opportunity
As Killer, probably Enduring, well depending on the Killer of course.
Survivor, I'd say Borrowed Time.
BBQ on killer and Bond on survivor
Make Your Choice is now forever glued to Wraith.
Bond on survivor. The information it gives saves lives including my own.
Pop on killer. In the age of gen rush it's invaluable.
I'm always switching my perks bc I'm getting pretty fast bored nowadays.
But Shadowborn on the nurse gets never switched. In 4? 4 1/2? years or sth I've never switched it out for anything else.