The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
meh that game was an 8 outta 10 imo. The only good part of it was the story. The combat became very bland an hour into it. I don't any game truly deserves 10/10 anyways for the simple fact that every game designer should strive to be better. I'd rate DBD a solid 6/10.
Finally lured her out
@Shad03
I don't know, at the end of The Last of Us Joel brutally murders a hospital full of people who are trying to save humanity, in order to save Ellie because HE wants her alive.
One person he kills is someone he has tortured and is no longer a threat to him. Another one of those people he slaughters is a doctor who is only armed with a scalpel, is not posing a serious threat to him, and is begging for him not to come any closer (it's up to the player if they kill the other surgeons/nurses in the room or not, but you are REQUIRED to kill him). Joel then ends his rampage by murdering someone who is crawling on the ground, begging for their life.
This is in addition to the many unnecessarily brutal murders he commits throughout the course of the game.
I honestly don't think he'd have any compunctions about snapping an innocent person's neck if it meant he would be able to survive.
@friendlykillermain
AWWWW! She's absolutely adorable! 😄
She’s the one with attitude though
@friendlykillermain
So adorable!
Has anyone else seen a bunch of trappers lately? Most of them use devour hope as well.
@TreemanXD
I main killer sooo, nope
@LCGaster I got really stressed with killer so I took a break from killer.
So, most amazing game you guys played today? :D
@Ember_Hunter I played doc for a ritual downed a Kate she dc’d downed a Dwight patrolled him and the three gens left another Kate and a Jake day there. Dwight dies I hit Kate down the Jake and hook him go to the now fully healed Kate down her hook her Jake jumps off hook I go back to him down him and celebrate my 4K.
All of that is just 4K? O.o Dang. For me, found NOED totem against Legion while sabotaging hooks and doing gens. Sadly died when I opened a gate after saving someone stupidly, I should have thought to run to the OPENED gate on the other side of the Yamoka estate map XD. Still got a rank point for all of that. Legion even passed and lost me multiple times XD.
@Ember_Hunter my matches weren’t nearly as exciting as yours today. XD
No, but every trapper I face always has NOED.
@JoannaVO Feels bad. I am a Trapper main yet I only run NoEd when I don't run Ruin.
@TreemanXD I've faced a lot of Trappers, to the point my cousin was like 'God damn, I'm tired of these Trappers.' And then afterwards I faced a lot of Hags, most of whom who had NoEd.
Hi guys. :)
@Chaotic_Riddle Howdy.
welcome to one of the longest running threads (math is still out on what is the longest)
Alphabet go
A
(Wish I could have done D)
B
C.
D hahahaha @Shad03 >:)
..
@TreemanXD I will stab you 28 times >_>
@Shad03 I won’t hold against you, but you can’t stab me..... if I dc.;)
@TreemanXD Entity damn it.
..
..
Why did I find this
I stands for my homeland Italy
(I'm enjoying this game :D)
🍕🍕🍕
J is for uhh my name I guess
@friendlykillermain
John?
Jude
Close enough. Your cats are adorable Jude
Thank you! yours are too
Once I get home I need to take pictures of the others, and the dogs
(Currently going back from a trip to Florida)
^I did a thing (Freddy kek XD)
Almost home.
Cats and dogs pics incoming
Here's the hyperactive Winston
And this is the murderous Kaya
Adorable
@LCGaster I WANNA BE WINSTON
Anakin Vs Obi Wan But Whenever Their Blades Clash Obi Wan Says Hello There: A Star Wars Story
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8i57IbBugs
I’m thinking about saving up for a pc to play dbd on, is the switch from PS4 to pc worth it?
I love this thank you
Hey, can we please have the Choirs of Children singing in the background stop going so emo while I am being chased by killers and the bloodlust is going up? Thanks.
@PhantomMask20763
I'M ALREADY WINSTON
I wish there was a way to completely mute the music in game. I can't stand the loud thumping when injured or decide to do a no mither build.