The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And it would be helpful for killer as well
We shaved the hyperactive Winston yesterday and now he look like a rat. I need to take a picture once I get home 😂
I have something to keep this alive for even longer
According to all known laws
of aviation,
there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway
because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.
BARRY BENSON:
(Barry is picking out a shirt)
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.
JANET BENSON:
Barry! Breakfast is ready!
BARRY:
Coming!
Hang on a second.
(Barry uses his antenna like a phone)
Hello?
ADAM FLAYMAN:
(Through phone)
- Barry?
BARRY:
- Adam?
ADAM:
- Can you believe this is happening?
BARRY:
- I can't. I'll pick you up.
(Barry flies down the stairs)
MARTIN BENSON:
Looking sharp.
JANET:
Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.
BARRY:
Sorry. I'm excited.
MARTIN:
Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.
A perfect report card, all B's.
JANET:
Very proud.
(Rubs Barry's hair)
BARRY=
Ma! I got a thing going here.
JANET:
- You got lint on your fuzz.
BARRY:
- Ow! That's me!
JANET:
- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!
(Barry flies out the door)
JANET:
Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!
(Barry drives through the hive,and is waved at by Adam who is reading a newspaper)
BARRY==
- Hey, Adam.
ADAM:
- Hey, Barry.
(Adam gets in Barry's car)
- Is that fuzz gel?
BARRY:
- A little. Special day, graduation.
ADAM:
Never thought I'd make it.
(Barry pulls away from the house and continues driving)
BARRY:
Three days grade school,
three days high school...
ADAM:
Those were awkward.
BARRY:
Three days college. I'm glad I took
a day and hitchhiked around the hive.
ADAM==
You did come back different.
(Barry and Adam pass by Artie, who is jogging)
ARTIE:
- Hi, Barry!
BARRY:
- Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.
ADAM:
- Hear about Frankie?
BARRY:
- Yeah.
ADAM==
- You going to the funeral?
BARRY:
- No, I'm not going to his funeral.
Everybody knows,
sting someone, you die.
Don't waste it on a squirrel.
Such a hothead.
ADAM:
I guess he could have
just gotten out of the way.
(The car does a barrel roll on the loop-shaped bridge and lands on the highway)
I love this incorporating
an amusement park into our regular day.
BARRY:
I guess that's why they say we don't need vacations.
(Barry parallel parks the car and together they fly over the graduating students)
{♬ Playing "Pomp and Circumstance" ♬}
Boy, quite a bit of pomp...
under the circumstances.
(Barry and Adam sit down and put on their hats)
- Well, Adam, today we are men.
ADAM:
- We are!
BARRY=
- Bee-men.
=ADAM=
- Amen!
BARRY AND ADAM:
Hallelujah!
(Barry and Adam both have a happy spasm)
{♬ "Pomp and Circumstance" Ends ♬}
ANNOUNCER:
Students, faculty, distinguished bees,
please welcome Dean Buzzwell.
DEAN BUZZWELL:
Welcome, New Hive Oity
graduating class of...
...9:
15.
That concludes our ceremonies.
And begins your career
at Honex Industries!
ADAM:
Will we pick our job today?
(Adam and Barry get into a tour bus)
BARRY=
I heard it's just orientation.
(Tour buses rise out of the ground and the students are automatically loaded into the buses)
TOUR GUIDE:
Heads up! Here we go.
ANNOUNCER:
Keep your hands and antennas
inside the tram at all times.
BARRY:
- Wonder what it'll be like?
ADAM:
- A little scary.
TOUR GUIDE==
Welcome to Honex,
a division of Honesco
and a part of the Hexagon Group.
Barry:
This is it!
BARRY AND ADAM:
Wow.
@Hoodedfengm1n
What the actual #########
@LCGaster do you like what you see?
@Hoodedfengm1n
I'm so confused
It's okay be gay, let's rejoice with the boys in the gay way!
Hooray for the kind of man that you will find in the gay way!
It's okay to be gay, let's rejoice with the boys in the gay way!
Hooray for the kind of man that you will find in the gay way!
Father figures we are!
You're a shooting star you've come so far I was once in your shoes,
In a closet like you I had nothing to lose!
Hey man gay man pick up the soap!
Get on your knees and pray!
Hey man gay man
Release your load
You've got to cease to delay
The gay way!
It's okay to be gay, let's rejoice with the boys in the gay way
Hooray for the kind of man that you will find in the gay way
Hooray! For the man!
Ooh, strong man Queen of the balls
Some brotherly love is a pleasure for all
Come out
Open your eyes
It's a matter of size
Hey man gay man pick up the soap
Get on your knees and pray
Hey man gay man
Release your load
You've got to cease to delay
The gay way
It's okay to be gay, let's rejoice with the boys in the gay way
Okay to be gay!
Hooray for the kind of man that you will find in the gay way
Sing hallelujah (sing hallelujah)
It's getting to ya (it's getting to ya)
Hey! Ho! Mo! Hey! Ho! Mo! Hey! Ho!
Now remember There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over
It's okay to be gay, let's rejoice with the boys in the gay way
It's okay!
Hooray for the kind of man that you will find in the gay way
West is where you should go To San Francisco I get that you know
Would you gather my face
So united we stand in a gay parade
A human serenade Hooray for the kind of man that you will find in the gay way
It's okay to be gay, let's rejoice with the boys in the gay way
Hooray for the kind of man that you will find in the gay way It's okay to be gay!
XD
@Shad03
BAD TOUCH, STRANGER DANGER
@LCGaster XD
Roses are red, violets are blue.
My name is Dan, GET IN THE VAN!
@Shad03
Violets are blue, roses are red.
I'm the killer, and you are dead.
@LCGaster
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Soap trusted you, I thought I could to.
SO WHY THE BLOODY HELL DOES MAKAROV KNOW YOU?!
@Shad03 When soap died I felt dirty
@Shad03
I can't wait for next month, there's going to be MW Remastered for PS+ yey
You want more of the bee movie script?
No, please don't
i left for 1 day and this is what i come back too?
@friendlykillermain
Yep, I guess so
...
@I_am_Negan
I need to watch that movie again
@LCGaster
Yeah it's been awhile since I watch it too
@I_am_Negan
I even remember the cartoons. Entity, it's been a long time
@LCGaster
There was a cartoon!
I didn't know that
@I_am_Negan
Yep, there is. I'm from Italy so I don't know if it was an Italian only cartoon but I don't think so
@LCGaster
It aired in the states looked it up I don't know.
September 8, 1996 was the first episode I was probably out and about at that time.
@I_am_Negan
It was that old? Holy sh_t
(I was born in 2001)
@LCGaster
1981 was the year I enter the world
@I_am_Negan
So you're 37/38?
I feel young now
@LCGaster I came to this world at 2000. Kneel before me, youngling!
I'm kidding. You're probably taller then me -w-
@Shad03 I'm not the tallest guy brother😂
I'm under 6 feet I think
@LCGaster
37
@LCGaster My sister is 12 but is taller then me -,_-,
@I_am_Negan
Nice 👌
@Shad03
At least you have siblings, I've been bored all my life
But yeah, that's kinda funny 😂
No offense my brother
@Shad03 I can into this world in 2004. Kneel before me, oldling!
@TreemanXD
I think you're confused my friend 🤣
@LCGaster maybe so. XD
@LCGaster I mean, I don't want siblings. I have my cousin who is almost like my brother, and you, mai bruddah.
@TreemanXD 28 stab wounds with you 0-0
@TreemanXD
Good thing you fixed it 🤣
@Shad03 you’ve already stabbed me 28 time three times!😭
@LCGaster yes yes me fix things. :D
@Shad03
Aww. This makes me happy, my bruddah.
But the question is...
Do you know da wei?
@TreemanXD Yes you have received three 28 stab wounds. You. Will. Do. So. Again.
@LCGaster Yes I know da wei.
@Shad03 yes master. :,(
@Shad03
It Da King! Follow da king my bruddahs!
Jesus, I started a Legion movement and now I am bringing back a meme that should have stayed down.
And I'm only 18. HOW THE [BAD WORD] AM I SUPPOSED TO TOP THIS?!
@Shad03
It never died, it always stayed in our hearts
But maybe we can start a new Spanish inquisition, no one expects that
@LCGaster Eh. True.
Roses are red,
I cook in the kitchen