The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Roses are red.
My room is a mess.
You must learn
Bow to me
I hated that game. 🤭
@TreemanXD
Oooooooonnnnllllyyyyy yyoooooouuuuuu
I enjoyed it immensely, and shall play it for a while.
Roses are red
School is an hassle
@Shad03 I’ve never really liked any far cry game.🤷🏼♂️
Roses are red
Once I wanted to be a DJ
I'm enjoying this!
One more time toad and I swear!
Roses are red
Black guys say, bruh
Roses are red
Spirit is blue
Ash from The Evil Dead is apparently going to be the next survivor, yeet
Roses are red
I love my wife
Roses are red
This is now a Susie's thread
@Plu I can get behind that.
@Shad03 That's lewd
@Plu Unfortunately we cannot hijack this one. As we already have a thread for us Legion mains. As well as several Discords.
@Plu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Shad03 Wait we have discords? Just like Susie i'm always late with everything
@Plu I'll tag you in our hangout thread.
@LCGaster You said no, I heard yes, brb with another portion of the bee movie scripts
@LCGaster you are lucky
There was an error rendering this rich post.
Bump!
Well
If
I have to spam
I will spam
To get this thread
Back in operation.
B
E
C
A
U
S
E
I
A
M
T
H
E
E
N
T
I
T
Y
D
A
M
N
E
D
H
E
R
O
Damn That is a Lot of Damn Spam.
This
is
The
Most
Time
I
Have
Ever
Spammed
In
My
Life
But
It
Is
Very
Worth
It.
We here
At
The
Fraternity
Thank You
For
Your
Patience.
Also
Apologies
For
the
SPam
Oh this is brutal, damn.
Is this even worth it?
YES
Urgghh. Nib fig.
This will take a while for a band aid fix.
Only to find out it's getting fixed.
And then everyone can see how hard I spammed this thread.
And then it gets shut down due to spam.
This is hell.
My highest apologies for the spam, not that anyone could see this anytime soon. Jesus this hurts.
Roses are red
This is spam
Got no choice
Time to ram
I
pray
for
one
day
that
eventually
I
could
end
this.
Once
and
for
all.
But
until
that
time
happens.
I will
continue to
spam
for the
sake
of
everyone's
hopes
and
dreams.
A
A
A
A
A
A
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
R
G
G
G
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
H
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Well
Here
We
Go
Again
AGAIN
I
shall
save
this
thread.
Even if I get jailed.
Even if I get banned.
I shall save this thread so that
we may all enjoy the freedom
Of doing absolutely nothing.
Of course
there is uh...
Absolutely NO point in me persevering whatsoever.
And people are gonna see the spam one day and wonder
"What the hell was that guy doing?"
But... Hehe.
One of these days.
That number will be 24.
And I can rest.
Rest easy knowing I saved something that would have been fixed anyways.
This is a thankless job, y'know?
The people who will have access to 23 eventually.
But for now, for this moment, I can feel happy knowing my cause was right, my actions were just.
232353582923403923254235283425382345103546129392. 135653920384203840918723958710428975089147-598124-98572-49837-582135
There.
It is...
Done.
@LCGaster
@friendlykillermain
This thread...
is...
.....
....
...
..
.
OMG
@Shad03
I love you my bruddah
Apparently only page 23 was bugged, I still can't access that
It's ok or what
I swear, they are gonna fix what's wrong one day and all y'all are gonna see the crap I had to do to save this thread.
@Hoodedfengm1n
I couldn't see what you said to me since page 23 is bugged, sorry 😅
@I_am_Negan
Hopefully it's ok
@Shad03
What did you do? 😶
@LCGaster it was the entire bee movie script in a small picture, this forum page hates the bee movie