The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We shall not fall! (Once 23 is back online one day soon, you will all get to see how ridiculous I had to be in order to get the next page.)
@Shad03
We can imagine, brave soldier.
Your sacrifice shall not be forgotten.
Your memory shall live forever!
never let that day be forgotten
History shall not repeat itself
..
@friendlykillermain You spell it EWE. lmfao You wanna try spelling the word the??
t hee
Watch this everyone and then decide if game grumps is for you. This is the highlight of their comedy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D61dV18TNE
yes totally that and the battle kid episode
Arin's got really good improv skills. If only he could beat the purple plant monster. I've always wanted them to go back and retry battle kid so much but I think Arin truly hates that game.
yeah its a shame. they're really nice people in real life though
i think purple plant monster is arins number 2 enemy. his #1 ######### CLAMS!
I'm bored. Send all the memes!
__
Darn
You can’t play as legion silly, don’t you know he like unloopable or something? XD
/dARrNnn\
Who can guess what song this movie is from?
[Verse 1]
You hear the screeching of an owl
You hear the wind begin to howl
You know there's zombies on the prowl
And
[Chorus]
It's terror time again
They got you running through the night
It's terror time again
And you just might die of fright
It's a terrifying time
[Verse 2]
You hear the beating of your heart
You know the screaming's gonna start
Here comes the really scary part
'Cause
[Chorus]
It's terror time again
They got you running through the night
It's terror time again
And you just might die of fright
It's a terrifying time
[Bridge]
All the trees begin to moan
And the monsters grunt and groan
Rotting faces full of slime
Don't you know it's terror time?
And...
[Chorus]
It's terror time again
They got you running through the night
It's terror time again
And you just might die of fright
It's a terrifying time
Any guesses?
@PhantomMask20763
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
Hey guys! 23 is back!
You get to see what I had to do!
@Shad03
Oh Entity...I feel so sorry for you...
@LCGaster It is all good. I just hope a mod doesn't jail me for trying to save this thread.
@Shad03
If they do we are all going to fight back
@LCGaster Si amigo.
@Shad03
We need a name 🤔
Nah, we already have one, the Legion
Roses are red.
There is a good horror flic.
By the way.
SUSIE IS THICC!
LOL
@LCGaster You joined the Legion?! Guess you're:
Straight outta Spirit World.
@Shad03
Crazy motherf- with the Wraith cube
@LCGaster
Silent Wraith is amazing with the add on rework.
@Shad03
I love Wraith
BING BONG BING BONG
@LCGaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymikx6mITc
@Shad03
I will have to watch it once I get home, Youtube is blocked in my school because of some idiots
@LCGaster Same here mate. Same here.
@sKetch
Hell, I'm surprised I can even be ON the forums.
@Shad03
Nobody needs to know 🤫
I’m a wraith main.
@TreemanXD
Same
(I just got him to P1 after months of him at level 50 so I'm playing other killers to get more points)
@Shad03
Oh sh_t Youtube works again
@LCGaster I regret prestiging on the people I did, just not worth it to me now.
@TreemanXD
Yeah, but I wanted the bloody weapon
@TreemanXD I don't regret P3ing Trapper, Wraith, Hag, or Legion.
Maybe Wraith and Trapper since it is a constant struggle whether or not I want to use the Hallow Blight cosmetics or not.
Killer might be worth it, only killer I have with prestige is billy and he is just one.
@TreemanXD I p3ed Dwight and Ace. Though I barely run them bloody in favor of certain clothes.
Like the top and bottom of Ace's Moon Rise event, with the Sharp Ace head.
Or Dwight's bloody (optional) pants, Dwight Cube shirt, and gray hat.
I may or may not have tested out the Prestique glitch on Claudette and Nea....
Did you get banned?
@Shad03
I will probably wait for Halloween and see if they give us a chance to unlock the old Hallow Blight cosmetics or I'm going to buy the Wraith one. I was unable to play on PS4 at the time.
@TreemanXD Nope. My friend did though X'D
@LCGaster It looks sweet as hell. The problem is, it barely has synergy with other cosmetics. Except for the weapon. So you either run the whole set, or you don't.
The top is good with candle skirt
@LCGaster @Shad03 @PhantomMask20763hmm shall i rename this thread to the might of the legion?
@friendlykillermain
No, it's fine, everyone is welcome
Plus we need to remember people that we need to keep this thread alive