The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@friendlykillermain
Aaah...the good times
The good old times
Nothing like going to cool cool mountain and just mixing down the slippery slopes of bob mob battle field and itโs infinite wing caps or Jolly Roger bay and the best music
That is a lot of Legion Profile pics XD
@Ember_Hunter
I guess you could say that there are a Legion of them?
*Badum Tiss*
@Ember_Hunter
We are Legion =)
Our name is Legion for we are many
Decided to go back to the spirit world 'cause it's cozy in here
@LCGaster
HAIL TO THE KING GONGON FROM SUPER MONKEY BALL ๐ต
@Shad03
I'm sorry...but you will always be my bruddah
@LCGaster
As you will always be mine. But hey, at least you can give them a heart attack.
BING BONG!
@Shad03
Or use the silent bell and ghost add-on for true heart attacks ๐
How do you do fellow muderers
Howdy @Plu
I'm doing fine, how about ya?
But Iโm a survivor.
I donโt feel welcome anymore.๐ญ๐
@TreemanXD
You are very welcome my boy. You are very polite for your age ๐
@LCGaster thank you good sir.โบ๏ธ
@TreemanXDYou're welcome :D
"Well I'll be!" Not sure why I said that, I just wanted to say it
@PhantomMask20763
Well I'll be Winston
@LCGaster I wanna be winston
@PhantomMask20763
Heck
Is there a post limit or can this actually last forever?
We've passed No_Mither_No_Problem's Meme Disciples thread, which had been the largest thread in Off Topic up until a day or so ago.
YEAH, BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Neat
Anyone wanna play some KYF Sunday? PS4
Sorry PC/Xbox/Switch friends ๐
I could @LCGaster
@Shad03
Nice. I gotta warn you, I sound much older than I am ๐
I even look older, like 20-something but I'm just 17
@LCGaster I've been told my voice is deep as hell. Even back like three years ago when I was 15.
@Shad03
When I was 15 a girl thought I was 18 ๐
@LCGaster Lel. I'm 18, but I'm short and look younger. -Sigh-
@Shad03
I'm 17. Medium height and look older, mostly due to my majestic beard. And I have a kinda broken/heavily accented English
@LCGaster I could do some kyf.
*correction Iโm busy that day.
@TreemanXD
NOOOOO, MY BOY! WHY?! ๐ญ
You can send me a friend request anyway my young friend.
PSN: LCGaster
Imma bout to get on it and send one.
@TreemanXD
Nicee.
I'm at school now so it's gonna take a while for me to get the PS4 on.
@LCGaster I'm up for it, I need something to do too so glad I found something
@PhantomMask20763 @Shad03
Nice, I'll see if I find someone else so we can discuss for the time in this thread
Ok, now I just need to wait for the other two to confirm whether or not they're down for it
And I have to prepare for Prom, I'm not that excited
@LCGaster Aw, you should be. My Prom is around May, I'm excited for it, somewhat
@LCGaster
ย They're all going to laugh at youย
@PhantomMask20763
It is technically my first Prom since I'm not American ๐
I'm not excited because it just seems kinda meh, at least for my school.
@I_am_Negan
They better not or I'm gonna kill them with my psychic powers ๐ค
@PhantomMask20763 @Shad03
Ok lads. One more is joining in so we are 4 already. His name is @Gamzello , once he enters this thread we can decide for a time
@LCGaster don't we need a killer for kyf? Unless you mean the horrid que times fir swf?