The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@LCGaster @PinkEricka @Gamzello @TreemanXD @Shad03alright bois, and girl. What time are we meeting again and will we all still be able to make it?
@PhantomMask20763 I was never joining since I’m going to be busy today.
@TreemanXD dammit dude! Oh right, @Shad03 is the one joining us, ima edit my post
@PhantomMask20763 @Gamzello @Shad03 @PinkEricka
Since we have the same time zone it's going to be around 7 PM for us and 8 for the others, I think Shad has the same time zone as us but I'm not sure.
And Gamz might not be able to join us, but he doesn't know for sure yet
Just message me on ps4.
@Shad03 @PhantomMask20763 @PinkEricka @Gamzello
I'll be online in about 20 minutes.
@LCGaster I'm already online 😋
@PhantomMask20763
Nice 😋
I still need to accept @PinkEricka 's friend request
Okay, any lucky winners of no DC gameplays? :)
@LCGaster @Shad03 Oi, m8s, sorry about the DC at the end of tonight, I was being rushed to end my game and was being yelled at (again, what are the odds) but I had lots of fun playing and we should play again sometime, hopefully when I'm not being yelled at and making me end in a DC though lol XD
how's life everyone?
Good
@PhantomMask20763 @Shad03 @PinkEricka
We absolutely need to do this again, I had a blast. 😂
I'm glad I could play with you guys
@LCGaster Yeah we definitely do ^_^
I had the time of my life, cause X gon give it to ya!
Yes, @TheRockstarKnight , they are worth playing, especially Silent Hill 2, it's the best one in the franchise imo, both have clunky mechanics but it's honestly worth it.
Also if you can get your hands on the original SH2 rather than the HD version it's even better, the HD lacks the weird uncanny effect of the " bad voice acting" wich makes it less effective at creating a very creepy and eerie feeling the original did have.
@SNTD
Life has it's ups and downs but it's going fine now
@Shad03 I had so much fun as survivor, so many second chances XD
@PhantomMask20763
I just wouldn't get up 😂
@LCGaster Freaking Ping!!!
@PhantomMask20763
I'M SORRYYY ðŸ˜ï»¿ï»¿ðŸ˜ï»¿ï»¿ðŸ˜ï»¿ï»¿ðŸ˜ï»¿
@LCGaster it's fine XD I still think Freddy was bugged last night, he was acting weird, and no, I don't think it was the ping
@PhantomMask20763
Next time someone else can host the game 😂
@LCGaster alright, we can all rotate between host and try each others pings, then we stick with whoever has the best one XD
@PhantomMask20763
Exactly XD
@LCGaster wait, arent you supposed to be at school right now? What are you doing on the forum? XD
@PhantomMask20763
I'm always on the forums at school XD
At least in the morning, in the afternoon it's more difficult
@LCGaster Ah I see, well I'm here too so I can't talk lol
I'm at school too. But this school fails so badly at teaching, or doing anything right.
@Shad03 my school is fine, I just don't like paying attention, that and its study hall
@PhantomMask20763 I wish I had study hall, but I live in Newark New Jersey, basically the slums.
@Shad03 OOF, D A R N, Entity Displeased
@Shad03 @LCGaster Bye friends, I have to go to an important boring class with a test today now ðŸ˜
@PhantomMask20763
@PhantomMask20763
meme.jpg
@Plu
Okay thanks! I haven't heard that much about either game, but what I have heard has been mostly good and they sound really neat.
Time to try and hunt the originals down! >:D
Well this thread... it's become a hangout now...
I love how it's been changing.
@Poweas Of course.
I feel a rename might be needed. Like, "Off Topic Hangout" or "Friendly Player Resort".
OH OH! Maybe "Friendly Player Topic Resort?"
(You guys saw nothing >_>)
@Shad03 Off topic Hangout would be great. I need to start talking on this more myself.
The OP doesn’t check the forums anymore until he gets another console.
Once @friendlykillermain is back we need to ask him to change the name
What did everyone have for lunch today? I had a sandwich, an apple, some cookies and a chocolate milk 😋
You had lunch?!?!? :O
@PhantomMask20763
I had hot dog and tater tots. But I usually eat for three people so I was still hungry.
No, I'm not fat, I'm kinda muscular.
@TreemanXD Yup 😋
@LCGaster it's ok, I eat a lot too, except I'm kinda chubby, not a lot but "JuSt a LiTtLe BiT"
I don’t eat as much as I should but if I have snacks available then I’m a skinny pig.
@PhantomMask20763
My Italian DNA makes it impossible for me to become fat 😤
Nah. If I don't do some kind of physical activity, like sports or chopping wood (I like chopping wood), for a long time I will start to get a bit fat. It happened when I broke my knee, so couldn't go on adventures for a year.
1000th comment, boom I beat you all to it haha!