The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@LCGaster
Gotcha
Wait, are we posting pictures of snakes? Because I love snakes!
Maybe I'm weird, but I think they're adorable!
Also; did I hear something about a Friendship Cult?
Snakes are scary
@TheRockstarKnight yes, post all the cute sneks you have!
@TreemanXD Wuss!!! They're cute, not scary!
@PhantomMask20763 Iโm scared of most animals. ๐คท๐ผโโ๏ธ๐
@TreemanXD even doggos and kitty's?
@PhantomMask20763 only big dogs.
@PhantomMask20763 More sneks!
( @TreemanXD I'm not trying to be insensitive. If snakes bug you lemme know and I can remove the pictures)
Also, is that really true?
@TheRockstarKnight only irl. :)
@TheRockstarKnight I think so, maybe
Cool :)
That's enough reassurance for me!
..
*surprised gasp*
I love snakes. I require moar!
@Shad03
Did someone say "MOAR SNAKES"!?!?
Somebody please stop me.
@TheRockstarKnight
Snek! *^*
Adorable sneks OwO
I used to have a red tail boa constrictor
I want a cute smol snek as pet now OwO
@jackmadrox
We will live forever!!!
@LCGaster I need smol snek, sneks are pure and must be protected
How are yaโll doing on this fine day?
@TreemanXD Just being depressing at school, nothing new here ๐
@TreemanXD I am doing fine, my good Claudette friend. How is your evening?
@Shad03 I am good my legion friend. :)
@TreemanXD Bored at school, lots of work to do for when I go back to my home country, slight depression
Who wants to see my very first comments on the forum? Here you go, look at how naive I was
My first comment was me telling someone "No, you can't get legacy anymore"
I was a little bit biased when I started.
@TreemanXD when did you start playing?
@PhantomMask20763 howling grounds
@PhantomMask20763 I was biased for awhile despite maining survivor.
@TreemanXD
@TreemanXD
Well, I was a toxic little waffle when I started playing ๐
@LCGaster we all have flaws.๐
@TreemanXD
I remember the days when I would troll the killer, tea bag, etc.
I'm not proud of those days ๐
@LCGaster I came from F13 and I would grief the Jason by suiciding and abuse bugs. I feel bad looking back.
@TreemanXD
F13, the perfect game that was supposed to kill Dead by Daylight (And Last Year: The Nightmare)
But it did? Right? ;O xD
Oh yeah it did, look how many players it has right now XD
I played F13 when it came out until april 2018 when I started Dead By Daylight.
@pootis_Bear
DbD is better, eh? :)
@LCGaster Yes, but I still play F13 sometimes. I knew DbD existed since the halloween chapter because of H20 delirious, but it wasn't on console so I couldn't get it
@pootis_Bear
Same ๐
I got the game a couple of weeks after it came to PS4
@LCGaster Before I got the game people were saying console had a lot more bugs than pc, so I was worried the game wouldn't have the best experience.
@pootis_Bear
I fell in love with this game even before I started playing, so I didn't care about the bugs
@LCGaster When I started playing I always started to crouch away when I heard the terror radius.
@pootis_Bear
I kept blowing up gens XD
@LCGaster my brothers called me the killer because I stabbed people and blew gens up.๐