The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
being away from the forums was painful i tell you painful glad to be back
@friendlykillermain we also had a petition to have the thread to be named something else. Not a serious petition mind you, but no one was against the idea.
@friendlykillermain
BUDDY!!! You're back! :D
alright whats the name
@friendlykillermain Not decided. But now we can all brainstorm with you here.
Here is one idea.
hmmmmm off topic hangout sounds a bit risky if a mod has a bad day
i do like friendly player resort though hmmm
@friendlykillermain True. What about that middle post suggestion?
(Of course we'll need to have everyone give their own ideas, if they're here.)
Friendly player resort would be nice :)
Some other idea could be...π€
The wholesome thread.
Wholesome Resort.
Other ideas are welcome of course
good idea i call this meeting to order!
@Shad03 @LCGaster @PhantomMask20763 @alivebydeadight @TreemanXD @pootis_Bear @jackmadrox @I_am_Negan @TheRockstarKnight
i miss anyone?
@friendlykillermain there are a lot of inactive people here, or some that just don't check this place. It's impossible to mention everyone.
thats true for those who are here what do you all think of the name freindly player resort, wholesome player resort, the entitys hangout, antisalt sqaud, all are welcome in the entitys embrace @LCGaster @Shad03
I like The Entity's Hangout
@friendlykillermain I like entitys hangout.
thats 2 votes for entitys hangout anyone else?
The Entity's Hangout sounds nice.
Or even just The Campfire. Something simple.
ohhhh i love the campfire
ok 2 votes for the campfire 2 for entitys hangout anyone else
hmm its a tie any tie breakers @Shad03 @LCGaster @pootis_Bear
Hmm...The Campfire seems a bit too similar to the Around The Campfire sub forum, so General Discussions. But it's not a bad idea.
oh right ok then i shall rename it to the entitys hangout if you have any objections please state them now
@PhantomMask20763
What do you prefer? The Entity's Hangout or The Campfire?
@friendlykillermain I have no objections for whatever the name is changed to.
To all newcomers the entity welcomes everyone no matter who they are
Welcome everybody! :D
Howdy newcomers :3
Let's start with a meme :D
when your teammate is actually on the mic with the killer
Hehehe
when the survivor pallet stuns you but then their timer runs out
The thread has a new name?!
Well, 'The Entity's Hangout' sounds good to me!
@LCGaster Ah sorry I'm late! How about The entity's hangout
@PhantomMask20763 A bit too late XD Already changed into that.
@Shad03 My bad XD
Guys, why is fire hOt
@Hoodedfengm1n
You think fire is sexy? What is wrong with you?
he must mean that i mean fire doesn't even burn me
@friendlykillermain
Ah, yeah, makes sense. Fire is pretty cool. π
@LCGaster I guess you could say it's pretty... fire?
@TheRockstarKnight
Oh no, you didn't
@LCGaster
Oh yes I did!
...
(That was a pretty sick burn right?)
@TheRockstarKnight
AAAAH! You did it againπ±
@LCGaster
I can keep going too! π
I'm a rapid-fire pun machine!
@TheRockstarKnight
AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!! STOOOP!!!π±π
@TheRockstarKnight I guess you could say that youβre on fire tonight. π