The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this means war time to bust out the big puns
@LCGaster Neveeeerrr!
@TreemanXD Not gonna lie, I lava that heat pun.
@TreemanXD
Not you too!!!😱
The extent of these fire puns will be of magma proburntions.
I don't wanna feel the heat of it at all. That would be anarchist.
@Shad03
AAAAAH!!!😱
@TheRockstarKnight I’m glad you lava my puns.
@LCGaster we can’t stop until we are burned out.😏
What have I done
Mental breakdown in progress, contact the user again in a few hours
@LCGaster
Oh no. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to flame your thoughts.
@TreemanXD
Its getting heated in here, these puns are kindling a war of puns
Blood reached the eyes, it's coming down the cheeks DANGER DANGER
You win, I ran out of puns.
@LCGaster 0.0
-uses healing magic- LIVE DAMN YOU!
@Shad03
*Church Music Playing* I'm back my bruddah
@LCGaster Yes. Good.
No!! The spark has gone out. 😥
I've finally changed my PSN username! It felt so satisfying!
Also: EW! What happened to the forum!?
I know! Its awful m!😫
This genuinely frightened me
"Please do not be alarmed"
I'm very alarmed! I don't like it.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH what happend to the forum i left for a minute jeez please do not be alarmed? how uhhhg its so weird
@friendlykillermain I dunno. But the Devs and Mods are aware this has frightened us.
not even a warning too
Forums is back under control.
yes it back to normal crisis averted crisis averted
Mine still look like the one they’re testing.
I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!
@TreemanXD mine looks like the testing version still
@pootis_Bear you mean I’m not the chosen one?
@TreemanXD maybe we are the chosen few
@PhantomMask20763 @LCGaster I’m going to change my psn name to Hex:give_me_hatch just so you guys ya know an and don’t Remove me. :)
@TreemanXD can you change your name as many times as you want because for some reason my account is a sub account so I can’t change my username
@pootis_Bear it is free the first time, but it wouldn’t let me anyway.
@TreemanXD Aight, I'll keep an eye out
@PhantomMask20763 it wouldn’t let me change it
@TreemanXD
*Sighs* math class is so boring 😪
I missed all the forum mess, nice
Boutta buy Legion
Bought Legion, but took the picture wrong.
I'm gonna play a game with them and tell you how it goes
I'm not even going to use perks or add-ons
@LCGaster I didn’t even use my power.😁
Survivors did not expect that
I didn't kill any of them but I made friends with a couple of Neas 😂
I felt like I could have killed all of them tho, I farmed a bit with them.
And I pipped XD
You get a lot of points with Legion :3
Just got my first 4k with Legion 😁
Awesome!😁
Does anyone know how to delete drafts with the new forum? My phone makes me save drafts.
Oh wait I found it
The best thing (This was earlier but I forgot to post it)