The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@LCGaster I found an old clip on my ps4 that was around when I first started the game and uploaded it to youtube.
@TreemanXD
LOL π€£
The first time I escaped I was so proud of myself π
Me too!π
@pootis_Bear
Link plis. I will watch it once I get home from school.
@LCGaster Here it it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMeDcTUERk4 I left my mic on when I recorded this so there will controller sounds and me breathing or talking a little bit.
@TreemanXD I played F13 for a while too, it got boring for me when they canceled all new content, stopped playing ever since
@PhantomMask20763 That's when I got bored of the game as well
@PhantomMask20763 it lost all challenge for me. Toxic was also just not fun anymore so I stopped and played dbd.
@pootis_Bear
It's fine, in my channel I have only one edited video π
The others are a clip because someone asked me for proof of a story I told and the other is a full match in hopes to end up in Ardetha's Dark Academy series to see what I can do better. I have no time to edit videos π
Once I go back to Italy I will have a lot more time, so hopefully I can post some more videos.
My only vids are from roblox
I started playing as a killer main and played survivor with friends. I never truly got to experience fear of the killer
@LCGaster I don't know how to edit so all of my videos are raw footage.
@pootis_Bear
I learned to edit just because I like that kind of stuff, and I'm lucky enough to have a video editing class this semester
@LCGaster @TreemanXD I try to upload on my channel. Although most of the time I don't talk, I tried it once but I took that video down faster than a meg with sprint burst, I'm too camera shy XD
@LCGaster I don't think my school has an editing class, so your lucky I guess.
@PhantomMask20763
Aw π
No need to be afraid, they can't see you.
@PhantomMask20763 Iβm not camera shy, but if I donβt know you then give me thirty minutes before I actually start talking much.π
@pootis_Bear
That's too bad...
@TreemanXD
I was like that but now I'm more the one that tries to start conversation. That's something that being in America helped me with.
@LCGaster Iβm getting better but, I still donβt start conversation much.
@LCGaster It really is, I guess you tube career is gone even though i'm a freshman and still have time to do it
@LCGaster That was not the life for me, I'll just continue uploading my raw gameplay footage with no commentary.
I know they can't see me, but they're still watching me, my gameplay at least, silently judging me without saying anything in the comments
@TreemanXD I can be friendly irl too but online when I don't even know the person, I'm pretty shy at first
@pootis_Bear
It's not too difficult to edit videos, it just takes a long time. I can help you maybe
@PhantomMask20763 I never judge your gameplay. Then again youβre better than me XD
@PhantomMask20763
Oh, I noticed you were shy π
But you're also I nice lad
@LCGaster The thing is I don't know how to transfer ps4 videos to my pc.
@LCGaster Yeaaaah, that's normally the first thing people notice about me when they first meet me, so I don't blame you for it π
@TreemanXD I don't consider myself better than anyone (aside from my one friend that I joke around with lol) I think I'm average at best
@pootis_Bear
Oh! Take a USB drive and plug it in the PS4. Of course record the video, go on the video's options, transfer to USB, you will find a folder with the video/s in it
@PhantomMask20763 Iβm only decent as killer with the pig. Iβm a dedicated survivor main who goes down quickly in swf βcause Iβm just talking to friends.π
@LCGaster That is good to know but I won't be able to right now because the usb port is broken on my pc. I will probably get a new for my birthday though.
@pootis_Bear
Nice
@LCGaster you said your school blocked YouTube? At mine it isnβt blocked but they have restricted mode on. The funny thing is I canβt see most of my videos when I am using my channel account but when I use my school email account nothing is restricted.
@pootis_Bear
They blocked youtube because they checked how long we were on it everyday and some dumb girl was in it like 3 hours each day. So they blocked it
@LCGaster one person ruins it for everyone else
@pootis_Bear
Exactly
@jackmadrox
LOL. I'm glad I am still young π
I still respect very much older people. I was more mature than most of my peers so I felt more at home between adults.
Golf is the most infuriating game to play and literally nothing can change my mind, Dead by Daylight is a freaking Zen Garden compared to golf
@PhantomMask20763
LOL π
Guess you're a masochist if you keep playing golf π
@LCGaster I'm not a masochist! I'm just being forced to play it because it's the sport I hate the least. Although the only reason I decided to stay was because of the good friends I made there
@PhantomMask20763
Oh! I get it, sorry.
@LCGaster It's fine, I'm having fun anyway despite the frustration
Should I buy Legion or Plague? π€
I have enough shards to buy one
@LCGaster You know my answer already.
@Shad03
So many DCs are coming my way~π
@LCGaster From what I hear, the DCs aren't really as bad on PS4.
It has been a bit since I've been on DbD for any length of time. Too busy playin Minecraft. The true horror game.
@Shad03
Oh no...not the Creepersπ±
@LCGaster No, it can get worse. Just go underground or to the End and stay for a prolonged period of time. The music just gets so... Creepy.
got a bonus at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dead by daylight is back on the menu pc though but thats because im getting the special edition console for borderlands 3 when that drops and if i buy a ps4 now i wont be able to feed myself but now i am back in the forums for good!
Oh sweet. Amazing @friendlykillermain :D