The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@PhantomMask20763
No, you didn't π
*snaps* oh *snaps* yes *snaps* I *snaps* did *snaps*
@PhantomMask20763
*snaps* No *snaps* You *snaps* Didn't *snaps*
@LCGaster
I've got more than you haha! Also I meant that I beat all of you as the 1000th comment on this thread
*snaps* Phantom *snaps* has *snaps* more *snaps* comments *snaps* than *snaps* both *snaps* of *snaps* us *snaps*
@PhantomMask20763
Ah, that's what you meant π
Then yeah, good job!
@LCGaster Yup! I now have bragging rights of being the 1000th comment on this thread. Also, school is over, hooray!!!
@PhantomMask20763
I still have 8 minutes of school π
DARN
I would love to do swf with some of yβall and try to get each other killed. XD (just seems like itβd be fun.)
@TreemanXD
When I have time I would be glad to
@PhantomMask20763
What a cute snek
@LCGaster I know, danger noodles are really cute
@PhantomMask20763
I wanna pet it
@LCGaster Same
LOL
Exactly π
@LCGaster would you like more sneks, oh well you're getting it anyways
@PhantomMask20763
I wanna boop that snoot.
The last one is not a snek π
@LCGaster I know, but its funny
@PhantomMask20763
@LCGaster I see what you're trying to do here ;) you're on
I hope y'all are fine with some messed up memes 'cause I have a messed up sense of humor
@LCGaster I don't care since I'm the same way but I don't know about the others lol
Here they come
Don't hate me guys π€£
What can I say except you're SHINY!
@Shad03
ο»Ώβ¨ο»Ώ Sparkles ο»Ώβ¨ο»Ώ
I hate it when I drive through a play ground and hit a speed bump, before remembering there was no speed bump.
Oh fuuuu
@LCGaster
@PhantomMask20763
Aww
Thank you
Nea finally found her match
@Plu
Oh s_it
HOLY ######### THIS THREAD IS STILL ALIVE?!
Anyone want to start a cult with me?
@MineAntoiya
We are already a cult.
And yes, this thread is very much alive
@LCGaster What's the cult's name?
@MineAntoiya
Friendship.
Do you want to be our friend as well? :D
@LCGaster ######### I'm always down for FWENDSHIP
@MineAntoiya
OwO Fwendship.
One of us. One of us.
Just played a Legion match with both speed mixtape, i noticed the increase but it's very smoll, do you guys think it should be buffed a li' bit so it's not completly useless?
@LCGaster awesome! May the best Ne- I mean survivor win.
(I dunno if this is bannable though)
..
@I_am_Negan
Oh. God. No.
@LCGaster
π Why?
@I_am_Negan
Nothing π
I just never got into AHS, and that season in particular seemed stupid.