The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@PhantomMask20763
We can do 3 survivors at a time, we are just having fun anyway. There is someone else I asked but they still have to reply
@LCGaster Oh yeah, guess it makes sense lol
@PhantomMask20763
We are 5 now, the others just need to get here so we can decide for the time, the fifth, and last to join us is @PinkEricka
@LCGaster Is somewhere at like 8:00 or 9:00 PM okay or is that too late?
I figured that would be a good time since everyone would most likely not being doing anything at that time since the day would be over with.
If 8:00 or 9:00 PM is too late, how about 6:00 or 7:00 PM?
Ya’ll might want to make sure you know each other’s time zones first.
@LCGaster @PinkEricka @TreemanXD My time zone is Central Daylight time, currently 3:36 p.m for me
@PhantomMask20763 we could be neighbors.😱
@TreemanXD @PhantomMask20763 @LCGaster I’m EST. 4:40 PM over here. LMAO. I forgot that not everyone has the same time zone. my bad.
@PinkEricka @PhantomMask20763 @Shad03 @Gamzello
I have the same Time Zone as Phantom since I am in Kansas. We could do something around like 7/8 PM for us and 8/9 PM for you Ericka.
We just need to wait for the others to see what they would prefer
Is this okay for everyone?
@LCGaster
I love my tablet, but dear Entity trying to @ someone is gonna kill me. You can message me on PS4 anytime. But I'll be keeping an eye here.
@Shad03
Ok, I guess I'll do the same with the last guy since he apparently is not very active on the forums
IM SUPER LATE OH BOY!!!
My timezone is EDT and right now it’s like 5:14 pm for me!!
@PinkEricka @PhantomMask20763 @Shad03 @Gamzello
Ok, so Gamz has pretty much the same timezone as Ericka. So are we doing as I said before or do y'all prefer doing it a bit earlier?
@LCGaster I feel like I’m to late join but if there is room I would like to join
@LCGaster
I’m completely fine with any time at the moment!! Are you guys planning to do 7/8 while it’ll be 8/9 for us??
@pootis_Bear
We are already five, but maybe we can do so that every game one of us has to spectate only. Or we can try to do the multiple killer glitch
@Gamzello
So far that's the plan, just need confirmation by Ericka and Phantom
@LCGaster I’m fine with that or one can be spec but that wouldn’t be as fun
Alright well if any changes have been made you know where to message me at!!
@pootis_Bear
The multiple killer glitch doesn't always work, but it might cause a game with more survivors as well, we can try.
If I end up spectating I'm gonna commentate with my best "Commentator Voice" I can muster 😆
@LCGaster can you pm me when you star I might forget what time
@pootis_Bear
Sure, can you tell me your PSN so I can send a friend request?
@LCGaster it’s pootis_Bear and I probably won’t be able to accept it until later because I will be going to my dads
@pootis_Bear
Copy that, comrade Bear. Have fun at your dads
@LCGaster I'm free during anytime! As long as its not too late like 1 in the morning for someone or myself. This is on Sunday also correct?
@PhantomMask20763
This is correct my friend.
You can send me a friend request whenever.
PSN: LCGaster
Alright! I'll do it when I get home from my golf practice!
@PhantomMask20763
I suck at golf 😂
@LCGaster haha I do too but it's fun imo 😂
@LCGaster I’m at my dads now. And that is where dead by daylight is so I can only play it on the weekends. Also I can’t do it after like 5 EST during Sunday because I leave my dads. I feel sad now
@pootis_Bear
Oh...next week end I'll make sure to play with you. I can't tomorrow 'cuz I have Prom
@LCGaster if it is possible to play earlier on Sunday I could join but it’s fine. Also next weekend I’m at my dads only Saturday 2:00 because of a rotation so I’m very unlucky.
@pootis_Bear
I can do next Saturday, no problem
@LCGaster ok cool
@LCGaster So, 8/9 EST for me and @Gamzello right?
@PinkEricka
Exactly. Most likely 8 for you and 7 for me and others
Yay, was lucky and had only 3 games this weekend so far with no DC or suicides! :D
@Ember_Hunter Awesome! :D
I'm SO glad that DCs happen every, or every other, game. It's definitely what makes this game fun.
Off-topic (though that's the name of the game around these parts), but has anyone played Silent Hill 1 or Silent Hill 2?
I've been thinking of tracking down copies and playing them, but I'm bit curious as to whether or not they're worth playing.
@TheRockstarKnight I haven’t played that game, nothing is off-topic in this particular thread. :)
@LCGaster PSN?
@PinkEricka @LCGasters psn is his forum name.
@PinkEricka
As my young friend @TreemanXD said, my psn is LCGaster.
This prom is boring 😂
And the shoes are killing me
My ps4 died on me and since the budgets tight I can’t play dead by daylight for a while so I’ll be absent from these forums for a bit keep the thread going though I will return just have faith in me
@LCGaster go dance 4head 🤦♂️
@PhantomMask20763
If my girlfriend was here I would..
@friendlykillermain
Nooooo!
Buddy!!!
I’m afraid it must be done if I linger here without playing I will have become the very thing I swore to destroy so this is it notifications disabled and this is friendlykillermain signing off
https://youtu.be/Tim5nU3DwIE