The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@friendlykillermain Besides, we have a hide out. You are welcome to join our resort.
imagine what a newcomers reaction is to reading through this entire thread
@friendlykillermain Oh jeez. It was hard enough for me to read through the first few pages. I can't imagine others.
ha yeah
@Shad03
Do you still have no internet?
I don't want to do this but I'm going to anyway...
I didn't mean to add a second one but I can't remove it.
@A_Crow
End me, for I saw all there is to see
@LCGaster I'll friend you now.
I like watching other people play than I like playing myself, I like watching people better than me. Can someone recommend a good survivor youtuber for me? TIA.
@Shad03
I was just wandering if you were still going through that, I'm glad it's over
@LCGaster
It sucks, unfortunately it's pretty common.
@TreemanXD
If you haven't already seen them, I'd recommend Puppers or Dat360NoScope.
Puppers is really chill and goofy while playing and Dat360NoScope does no commentary videos. Could be what you're looking for?
I like no commentary, thanks will check dat360noscope out.☺️
If you can send me a message, I received a bunch of friend requests yesterday from some classmates
@LCGaster
I think I put something along the lines of -Shad03 joins the party- with my request.
The first part of my name (no numbers or _) starts with Falls.
@Shad03
Falls.
Ok, once I get home I'll check it out, shouldn't be too hard to find
And if anything I'll just send a message.
@Shad03
If I find you I'll send a message
I recently had a pretty tense game trying to keep this totem alive. All of the four Survivors touched it at one point or another throughout the game, so I was more than a little concerned for the little dude's safety.
Not pictured, but directly behind me was a generator.
What a glorious totem location.
@TheRockstarKnight
You're a good father. You showed to those basterds why they shouldn't touch the little guy
@TreemanXD
I know right? This is the new map too, so I don't know what that's even a possible spawn point.
This thread will never die.
NEVER!!!
what did you add to the thread and why i was gone for a day jeez
still going strong since october
Will be going strong for years to come
I recently made this
Edit: Hold up, I made it better
Im trying to rememeber the name of this song. Singing the lyrics may help I think.
It starts, "Just a small town girl, Livin in a lonely world..."
Sorry, no idea :O I saw someone on purposely get copyrighted to see what the song name was... ;)
This thread was here before I was
@No1TheLarch
I found it!
It is: Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
working hard to get my fill,
everybody wants a thrillpayin'
anything to roll the dice,
just one more time
some will win, some will lose
some were born to sing the blues
oh, the movie never ends
it goes on and on and on and on
Just like this THREAD
i am so pleased this thread has such a wholesome community lets keep it that way
Hell yeah
Just a small graveyard boy~
Living (sort of?) in a lonely world~
He took the midnight boat, going anywhere~
Hey everyone, I'm in a mood for a Q&A for some reason.
Ask any question and I will answer if I can.
(In general because of my personality I like to answer questions) :)
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Ok why are you doing this at midnight?
@A_Crow
Yes I did, but you are free to write it down for everyone to read 😂
@friendlykillermain
'Cause I wasn't home 'till an hour ago and my phone was almost dead, and it's not midnight yet here in Kansas 😜
Ahhh I’m playing link to the past right now on my phone and I can’t beat the stupid knockback boss rebattle and I am tired and angry and Delirious
@friendlykillermain
Haha, nice. I hope you're having fun at least.
A much as I get angry I just can’t hate link to the past it’s like the original legend of Zelda a lot a fun until you get that one room with the blue dark it’s the blue wizrobes and the ######### like likes and your dodging and weaving and a like like gets you and you lose your expensive magic shrill and now you can’t lock the overpowered wizrobes and they force you to use your medicine and then a. Like like gets you again and you lose your blue ring and then that sets you back 30 minutes of rupee farming and then your line screw it and take a break because ######### that
Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
@friendlykillermain
You better get some sleep, my friend 😂
Hold on let me find that room
@friendlykillermain
Don't let it become an obsession 😂
'Guess I'm gonna go play some Dead by Daylight now
Found it
29DE6118-E502-4F8A-BE63-0736D5B675DF.png@friendlykillermain
Niceee!!!
I think to cool down I need to play the happiest game ever
A1F44344-B995-40E6-9D45-01AA8C917C9B.png