The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@LCGaster I had to spam the hell out of the other pages. That first message above was the result of me losing my mind.
Yaaaaayyyy celebrate!!!!!π₯³π¦π₯³
@Hoodedfengm1n
Oh!
Bloody Bee Movie, the Bee wants vengeance for not being the new killer
@Shad03
You may rest now, soldier...
You saved us
@LCGaster
I thought that was the end
Okay, to keep this from dying
You guys know what Shenpai's drawings are right?
@Hoodedfengm1n
I might have heard of it but I'm not sure
@I_am_Negan
We shall never give up, soldier!
@LCGaster
This
@Hoodedfengm1n
Oh! That's not bad.
Me likey
@LCGaster
Well, I mixed her art with other art, I started with Feng and legion, that became my pfp
then the second is my favorite, Wraith and Freddy
@Hoodedfengm1n
I want this cosmetic
@LCGaster I know, its beautiful
Finally I can post memes in this thread again
@LCGaster
One of my personal favourites
Find the odd one out.
π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦πΈπ¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦
@TreemanXD
Found it! The flower
..
@LCGaster yep
@TreemanXD
I is a genius
@LCGaster ye, I wouldβve never and I mean never found that flower. XD
Have you guys ever listened to Ninja Sex Party? Super awesome band and they're actually really nice people. Also, watch game grumps. Amazing channel on YT that doesn't get nearly enough recognition.
Oh good. I thought I was the only one that couldn't access page 23.
hell yeah ive been to a live show before! that and starbomb! also if your a real game grumps fan then spell Eye for me.
@LCGaster what happened to page 23?
@friendlykillermain
So, basically: @Hoodedfengm1n posted the whole Bee Movie script in a small picture and the page got f_cked. @Shad03 suffered many mental scars but managed to save this thread.
Hoodedfengm1n has been forgiven, but anything about the Bee Movie is banned from this thread
NOW THATS PRETTY FUNNY
its mine now
oh wow many thanks to everyone for keeping this thread afloat if it diead while i was away i would have been devastated
@friendlykillermain I just wanted to share the bee movie script
understandable but dont worry anyone is welcome in this thread
@Hoodedfengm1n
Thief!!!
@friendlykillermain
It's all thanks to @Shad03 and his brave sacrifice
@Shad03 get on over here so we can throw you a proper celebration
@friendlykillermain
I'll get the cake
ill get the gifs
ha
wooo
yeah
What cake should I get?
Sorry had to write an essay.
Thanks for the cake.
all of them! spare no expense
thank you for saving my thread!
@Shad03
SHAD!!!
Eat all the cake you want, today is the day dedicated to you.π
In one year we are going to do another party
Hahaha the thread is back!!!
Join in the party @PhantomMask20763
this thread will never die!!!
π¦The thread is backπ¦
@friendlykillermain
We will never lose!!!
NEVER!