The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
O
######### the true version is amazing. Lol
We’re legion we’re one
Sooooooo guesssss who is jailed?
what happened?
I've explained a few times, but I doubt you've seen those.
Basically e8Lattice was doin his normal killer trash talk step. I decided it would be funny if I cahnged his words a bit so it would look like he was trash talking survivors. A community manager saw this, and decided "Comedy isn't allowed", so they jailed me.
oof
We are Legion, We are one
Legion main big brain
This will soon be the longest thread on the site. Keep going!
no
wait
crap :p
whats with this new format
It's awesome right
@friendlykillermain @I_am_Negan
Funny part is that quoting someone doesn't send them notifications anymore so you have to type everything
@LCGaster
@I_am_Negan
Exactly😂
So, everybody. What's your favorite food?
Pizza
@I_am_Negan
Good. Join our ranks, amico mio.
So....who else thinks the new survivor is T H I C C. Shes the new queen
@PhantomMask20763
She dummy thicc
Grilled cheese
I personally really like sandwiches, I think they're really good 😋
Just testing if i can link correctly
@TreemanXD
I love grilled cheese, but nothing beats pizza for me (Especially because I'm Italian)
@PhantomMask20763
Depends on what's in the sandwich, but yeah, pretty good 😋
best food is sea food
@friendlykillermain
I love my shrimps and salmon
And tuna
Actually, sea food is pretty good in general
@friendlykillermain
THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENT
Bacon.
WHAT?!
... ... Double bacon.
NNNOOOOOO!
uuuuuuh
quick
This
Thread
Will
Never
Die
It
Must
Not
Die
New Game Mode!
Dwight Must Die.
One player will be selected as Dwight (you can automatically be picked if you joined the match first as a Dwight). The player who is Dwight can be one downed by all hits (basically exposed, but the Legion's Feral Frenzy actually affects him), Dwight gets 200% bonus bloodpoints in all categories after the match. He gets a extra 100% bonus if he survives the trial.
When working on anything under the Objective Category, Dwight's aura is randomly reveal for a 10% chance.
Dwight's chances of getting common items from a chest is increased drastically.
(This game mode can also feature other survivors. Known as the [Insert Survivor Name Here] Must Die.)
@Shad03
Every survivor gets a role
@LCGaster The point of the mode is to be hard mode for one specific Survivor. The [Insert Survivor Name Here] Must Die mode would be integrated as part of the normal lobbies (or a whole new lobby filled with survivors whomst must die), and no one will know that the survivor whomst must die is a one shot, or at least until they go down. Which then creates a effect on their portrait.
Anyways, this is just a idea I cooked out of my arse.
...
@Shad03
I can tell XD
Maybe we could make it so one of the survivor gets the role of the "Helper", that can get extra bloodpoints by protecting Dwight
@I_am_Negan
Kitty <3
That could work. So the helper would be the first to know if Dwight (or whoever must die) needs to be protected.
I imagine the helper would get the Enduring effect whenever a fatal wound is sustained while protecting Dwight (as in, being in the general area of Dwight. I think 8 meters would be just fine.)
@LCGaster
I Know
My cat is a movie star
@Shad03
Yeah, that makes sense.
Maybe the others could have different roles like: Traitor and Detective.
@I_am_Negan
I'll see if I remember to post a picture of my girlfriend's cat when I get home
Bring all the cat pics <3
@TreemanXD
You will probably laugh when I post it😂
My cat
Here's Mavis
@TreemanXD
Impressive.
@Saint_Ukraine
She's a burrito
Isn't she more of a taquito, since the bottom isn't folded over?