The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it will never die
back to the top!
Hungry?
poop.jpgShut f*ck up I messed up ok
...
No. It must go forever.
yes and one day when the forums die the only thing remaining will be this thread
Hey guys, I’m Kira and I’m an addict
Dwight: -saves everyone but gets hooked when the gates are opened, the others are forced to leave him behind-
I'll give a upvote if someone can tell me where I got that.
i hope im wrong but is it bond a nea dead by daylight fanfiction?
Nope. I'll give a hint.
Everyone deserves a hero (Not the exact title, but it's a huge hint.)
so sick of this ######### dead by daylight reddit?
Nay.
Search up Sir Rodion, then using that, search "Everyone Needs a Hero"
found it
Yes. I enjoy his works, especially since he uses Dwight for the hero role.
great editing
SuRvIvOrS nEeD gUnS.
I dunno why I am putting so much effort onto my Legion Overhaul. Gonna get ignored by the devs anyways :frown:
thats not true ive seen @Giddawid respond to a lot of posts lately im sure someone will notice it
True, still.
Since when was I a attention [Bad Word]? XD
never said you were
I was questioning myself there.
I don't put any effort to reading the forums. I'm certainly not going to read your legion overhaul.
goes to find it
Le gasp, a Dev? In a Off Topic thread?
You don't have to (much as I want to be noticed, online at least). But thanks
see i told you nothing is in vain
I uh, never expected a Dev to take a look at this thread
But I guess you were right.
never lose a sense of optimism!
I am but a simple pessimistic optimist my good friend.
Maybe not. Depends really.
Link:
TO THE TOP