The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
now what
I would do cringy pick up lines, but that's already in another thread.
this threads has been alive since october lets keep around for the years to come!
i like fire trucks and moster trucks
walter
i like eggs
I'm just gonna leave this here.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g53PBMslVjs&t=36s
I like my weapons like I like my baby steak cakes.
Rare
i dont know how to respond to this
They're crude and unspeakably plain
But maybe they've a glimmer of potential
If allied to my vision and brain
Are as wet as a warthog's backside
But thick as you are, pay attention
My words are a matter of pride
The lights are not all on upstairs
But we're talking kings and successions
Even you can't be caught unawares
Be prepared for sensational news
A shining new era
Is tiptoeing nearer
And where do we feature?
Just listen to teacher
But you'll be rewarded
When at last I am given my dues
And injustice deliciously squared
Be prepared!
With a king who'll be all-time adored
To take certain duties on board
The future is littered with prizes
And though I'm the main addressee
The point that I must emphasize is
You won't get a sniff without me!
Be prepared for the murkiest scam
Meticulous planning
Tenacity spanning
Decades of denial
Is simply why I'll
Be king undisputed
Respected, saluted
And seen for the wonder I am
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared!
Be prepared!
yes best villain song 100% agree
I LIKE EGGSS!
EEEEEEGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eggs
Jk
You broke my heart.
Wall comments do not count. But this thread also contains my 666th post. I'll call this 666 jr.
hmm were missing something some element that has not yet been added but what?
Humm.....
Let's see, there is already a meme thread, a pickup thread, toxic comments thread, this whole forum is basically "Nerf x or y", uhhh... [Bad Word] dunno.
hmmmmmmm
Crossover ideas?
we can ask @Peasant if he wants to combine this with the meme dump.
The pages. Oh dear god.
alright
back to the top i command it!
On it good sir.
lets start with bad jokes
Unfengunately I don't know much. Is that aldwight?
i have none
Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road?
Cause it got stuck in a crack.
I laughed. That is all.
I'm thinking, but yeah that's all I have right know
Time to whip out my Titanfall 2 puns.
Ion enjoying this thread, I'm scorched up just thinking about how to proceed with this legion of thoughts.
Do not make a monarchy of me, cause I will show you my fist of the northstar. Okay, maybe I need to tone down.
Else I will ronin you all out of here.
Police Officer: "How high are you?"
Pothead: "No officer, it's "Hi, How are you?"
back to the top!
We ascend!
whats your favorite final boss in a videogame
personally its this horrifying abomination

@Shad03

quick we must protect this thread!
(freindlykillermain used psi shield Beta)
(threads body became enveloped by a psychic shield)
Oh mai
and even stronger!

(freindlyillermain used psi power shield beta)
(thread became enveloped by the power shield)