The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i know but this thread is dying and im trying to revive it. im posting it in the meme pit now and that was where it was going to go 1st anyway.
@XxAtomicAlfiexX
On behalf of everyone here, I thank you for trying to revive this thread.
Camping is a legit strategy and decisive strike needs a buff?
thanks.
I'm helping it stay alive!
We all thank you. I wish I was around in the first few posts, would have stirred up conversations I would have.
Keep a look out for this moster

He's dangerous I'm super sereal!
Actually this would probably be better for the meme pit.
Buff Decisive Strike
i was jut about to comment trying to revive this thread (i think thats the term)
Sup
Sup
Sup
WAAAZZZSSSUUUPPP
Yes. Now I wish a had a drink, but damned school won't allow alcoholic drinks.
We also need to keep this thread going, everyone else keeps disappearing.
I don't even drink alcohol, but I love all sweet drinks like juices, ice teas and etc
.
I enjoy myself champagne and wine. Otherwise I enjoy water, soda, and juices
What brand of champagne ?
I don't bother to check, so long as it tastes decent I can't care. Wait when did a simple sup becom- Oh nevermind. My alcoholic arse started this
I used to like vodka (yes I am a slav
) but I found out I prefer food. 
Food is love, food is life.
Rain drop
Drop top
All I do is eat nonstop
Rain drop
Drop top
Don't mess with doggo in the sauce pot
Or you gonna get shot shot.
I hang with Jameson here and there
@Luc_ius
Lel, that is me in that image.
@I_am_Negan
Huh. Well good to know.
LOL.
lol I peed
Are You ?
Or where that horror about Lostprophets didn't happen lol.
I̸̢̛̛̻̣̦̺̰͉̖͖̼̣̙̬̜͚̋͗̓̀́͐̃́͊̿́̐̋̔͛͂̽̈́̈́̂̔̈́͆́̀̑̏̕͝ ̶̢̘͈̯͖̼̝̠̥͓̞̹̺͎̝̫̯̩̮͚̦̇̀̑̾̀͛̿͜ͅd̵̡̢̛̫̰̫͎͔̎̈́͂̈́͛̅̽̈́̈́͋̐̽͆̈́̂̂̈́̍͂̂̚͝͝͝͠ͅͅơ̶̧̧̨̫̯̹͖̺̮͍͎̦̘͇̺̩̝̣̯̖̩̠͊̔͐͒͊͊́̃̓̿̍͋̊̾͑̎͑͊́̍͐̋̀̄͘͝ń̶̨̛͔̱͍͇̙̥̲̰̙̦̗̝͔̱͓̞̤̔ͅ'̴̡̢̨̭͍̫̺̗̻͎͈̻̥̜̥̱̜͈͕̹̲̺͓̖̩̘̠̪̼̼̫̈͗̎̋̑̒̽͜͜͝͝ͅt̴̢̡̻̩̱͉̮̭̙͇̙̘͈͉͓͙̮̬̮̤̫̭̦͉̦͓͖̙̳̞̺͇̻͓̀̆̾̿́͜͜͝ͅͅ ̷̟͙͓͍̖͔̜̖̑̾͠f̴̛̛͕̥͔̲͍̳̮̣͖͉̮̩̥̙̱̳̗͇̘̹̱̠̃̃͋́͛̐̂͐̾͌͗͛̌̾̿͗́͒̉̋̈́̾͐̓̃̾̌̏́̚͜͠ę̵̡̛̛͇̲̼̳̪͉̪̗̪̖̣͙̹̬͓̙̖͍̜̪̱͈̗̞̺͍̀̉͒̇̊̾̅͂͐̾́͛̾̒̑͆̏̿͒̄͠͝ͅẹ̵̡̧͙͈̠̗͛̄͆̄̿̿̈͒̈̑͐̑͊̌̊̅́́̾͑́̆̒͋̾̍͊̏͊̕̕̕͜͝͠͝͠͝l̶̢̮̱̠̼̠̻̲̟̜͈͍͓̹̲̱̼͓̩̜͕͉͌̀̈́̈̓̓̒̓̍͌̔̀̓̑́̐͌̕̕̚̕ͅ ̵̧̢̨̱͓̝̳̤̼̮̤̟͙͉͙̳̦̺̙͔̱͔̪̣̺͎̥̦̪̩̖͇͖̳͉̞̼̯̏̌̀̋̏̒͒̇̉̏̃̔̉̊͘̕͝ͅş̷̨̛̛͓̤̦̮͔͓͈̘̯̬̘͎̯͇̲̲̪̺̝̺̘̥̈́̉̽́͒̄͑̌̊̍̈́͂͗̃̒̄̒̊͂͂̋̄̉̀̇͘̚̚͘̕̚͠͝͝͝͝o̴̢͓͙̊̉̇̒͛̏́ ̸͈̫̼̃̾͊̐̃̎̎̅̎́̐͝͝ģ̵̢̨̢̨̠̻͓̯̰̺̦͎̻̲̳̹̱̟͔͖̬̫̙̤̹̝̳̘̩͎͓̻̮̫̐̉̄̍̊̿͛̓̉͆͘o̸͚̼̜͎̿́̂͛͑̂̄̄͛͆̋̋͆͐̋́̒̚̚̕͘͝͝ơ̸̡̭̜͕̲̱̘̲̼͕̙̝͔͎̟̞̣̯͒̏̐̾͆͆͗̓͗̃͒̀̅̄̈́̂͘̕̕͘͜͝͠͠d̵̢̧̢̡͎͇̦̫͚̖̮͇͕̼̥͕̲̭͎̤͕̥̥̭͓͉̗̘̰̟͖͉̐ͅ.̷̡̡̢͚͚̭͕̲̗̰͔͍̗̠͇̖͓̥͍̹̦̰̦͂̓̓̉̂͊͂̃̽͐̀̎̌̊̓̅͗̔̒̄̒́̑̄͌̆͆͐͂̈́̔̊͊̚̚ͅͅ
Chupacabras
i love my cats.
You must wake up... look who's here to see you!
So where's everybody ?
@Luc_ius Shad03 reporting in.
I still can't believe it's not butter!
Hello. I'm sharing my sadness and depression. My cat of eighteen years old of age is dying and I can not get in contact with the vet to put her to sleep straight-away.
I am sorry to hear that
. Do you have a photo of your fluffy ?
Thank you!
Unfortunately not. All my pictures were on my old laptop before I bought a new PC and my old laptop died soon after that. I should've transferred. I don't take pictures of my animals very often either.
News; She passed and drifted away in her sleep, woke up this morning with her dead on my bed. Don't know if I'll even be bury her because the ground is so solid because of the cold.
When my second parrot died, the ground was also too cold to bury him to the first one - they were a couple. .. so eh.. I put him in a wrap and a box and in freezer until the ground was ok to dig. Sounds gross but I couldn't throw him away after 11 years like some thrash. Maybe that could help ?
Was your cat a boy or a girl ? How did she look ?
Yeah, that's what I've already done. Nothing else to be done about it. It is gross, but, she's been a buddy of mine since practically childhood.
Female, almost entirely black except for a patch of white under her mouth.
what did you do?!?!
Apparently I cannot use that text anymore so... I feel better? Lel.
how did you even do the text?