The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am a Outlaw, much tougher than scummy Banditos.
you Insult my Banditos you die okay?
The big thonk,lets keep this thread alive by saying lets nerf distortion and nerf legion (jk btw) so people will complain that im wrong (legion main btw)
I'm planning on becoming a Legion main unironically. They are pretty fun. (Frank Main btw)
susie main, I lovw playing them, so fun to counter swf too, yet people find them weak
I just love the feeling of immersion. Being able to go basically toe to toe with survivors is fun. Anyways, here's to hoping that this thread is kept alive.
Btw Distortion is too op it needs only one token. (Jk)
But it is...
it is though...
Thread Revive! What's your favorite breakfast food!?
The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup!
Pancakes
Chocolate chip pancakes.
Cats
My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of you
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUpvTMis-Y
We're sending this back to the top!
This post isn't going anywhere, but the top.
the thing
this originated as a joke so mine is Halloween
(I'm so sorry, I know this is dead
But I'm already Tracer
jokes on you im a Reinhardt main (its been so long im not even sure if thats spelled dwight...i mean right)
i know it was a joke but i like expressing my opinion. also Halloween is a great film so i dont blame you.
#########!!!!!!! you got me!
are you a god?
how can anyone play overwatch for that long. i got bored of it quite quickly.
Jokes on all of you, I don't even play Overwatch.
topic to keep his thread alive!
what's your favorite screamo band? mine is actually big time rush
we need less whiners and more doers!
This is the best song ever made.
YES!!!
reminds me of every survivor and killer....in one song....
LOL
NO WE WONT!!!
because why not.
This belongs in 'The Meme Pit'.